the more airy or earthy your ascendant is the more beautiful you truly are?

Re: True or not?

I agree with Kingogkings717222. The more earthy or airy an ascendant is, the closer the ascendant then must be by the standard of beauty itself (venus, which is both air and earth).

Every personality planet determines how you think, those two planets that do that are mercury and moon. Merc + moon = inner self/personality.

Every other planet's condition in your chart is what it is to match your personality so that you are a balanced individual when you are created and living. And what this also guarantees that some of those other planets will in some way be symbolical reflections of who you are personality wise.

Meaning if your ASC is mostly earth and/or air, this will mean you WILL be physically on the closer side to the standard of beauty/standard of attractiveness (venus) in physical looks but also just in bodily mannerisms as well to match.

And if your ASC is indeed what I described it as above, then all of your planetary configurations will be exactly what they are to ensure you have the ASC you do, aspects and sign it is in considered as well, which will make you exactly who you are and who you'll be as a result of everything you'll ever do.

Last edited:

Lykanized

It's the ascendant that governs your appearance. Aspects to the ascendant modify it. So...if Venus aspects the ascendant, that will affect it more than if Venus is off in the sixth house.
I'll ask you your opinion too...
If Venus is in hard aspect(not conjunction) to the ascendant, what kind of effects do you think that might have? In my case it's a square. For me my Venus is in the 10th conjunct my MC so maybe that's more fortunate, but I'm still curious your pov

Osamenor

Staff member

Pray tell!

Virgo

Venus is not your ascendant ruler, then, and from what you described, it's not in your first house. I wouldn't expect it to have much to do with your appearance.

This Venus/ascendant/beauty idea is really just a theory I'm playing with, not something I'm holding out to be true. My theory is that if Venus is helping out the ascendant in some way, like a conjunction or trine or rulership, that might be a contributing factor in the native being seen as pleasant or pretty or both. That doesn't mean you're ugly if you don't have it.

If you've got Venus on your MC, though, that might also contribute to being seen as beautiful, or pleasant, or both. MC placements can have plenty to do with how we're seen.

I once had someone tell me, just from looking at my chart: "You are an oddball, but an oddball who gets along with people." Or maybe it was, "Others see you as an oddball..." One of those jaw droppingly true astrology moments.

I have Uranus (oddball) on my MC, in Libra (gets along with people). That is indeed what I am. Though maybe not such an oddball when most of the people I'm around are Uranian types themselves.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Venus is not your ascendant ruler, then, and from what you described, it's not in your first house. I wouldn't expect it to have much to do with your appearance.

This Venus/ascendant/beauty idea is really just a theory I'm playing with, not something I'm holding out to be true. My theory is that if Venus is helping out the ascendant in some way, like a conjunction or trine or rulership, that might be a contributing factor in the native being seen as pleasant or pretty or both. That doesn't mean you're ugly if you don't have it.

If you've got Venus on your MC, though, that might also contribute to being seen as beautiful, or pleasant, or both. MC placements can have plenty to do with how we're seen.

I once had someone tell me, just from looking at my chart: "You are an oddball, but an oddball who gets along with people." Or maybe it was, "Others see you as an oddball..." One of those jaw droppingly true astology moments.

I have Uranus (oddball) on my MC, in Libra (gets along with people). That is indeed what I am. Though maybe not such an oddball when most of the people I'm around are Uranian types themselves.
I had misconstrued what you were saying actually
I thought you meant that regardless of ruling sign, the ascendant in harmony with Venus will have an effect so then inharmonious aspects might have a negative effect

Haha, I'm a Uranian individual myself even tho it's not on any angle. I'm not sure I really have anything cooling the Uranian-ness tho since it forms such harsh aspects for me. I think it can be hard for others to take in the condition it's in in my chart since it can have a rough edge. It also happens to express itself in both my AC and MC