ANIMALS Have RIGHTS - Animals Have FEELINGS - Animals Are Forced To SUFFER NEEDLESSLY

JUPITERASC

download

Cap

Rarity of disorder doesn't seem to deter other issues from being discussed, argued for, accepted and even legislated - the issues around sexuality and gender identity being a prime example. The same argument of "having no choice" applies, too. Why should this be any different?

From what I've picked up, it's because we found out how to use fire why our meat intake increased, and it is because of our increased meat intake that we were able to increase our brain capacity with the effect that it has decreased stomach size and wiring.

I eat vegetables, fruits and meat. So do the majority of people I know. I don't need an article to tell me where humans fall in that category. Humans in 2019.

Mahatma Gandhi grew up in a society that has a tradition stretching back into prehistory where vegetarianism was encouraged and actively practiced due to religious reasons. It's easier for him and his people to assume such a diet, since they are better adapted to it. It's harder for some to do go completely meatless, and for still others it's even fatal.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the reasons why people decide to not eat animals, especially if they are privy to the inhuman practices that big businesses use in the preparing of consumable meat, but I personally believe that there is more to the issues than what I hear being spread the most. I know people's hearts are in the right place; that's not the issue.

And Jupiter's memes are nice and all, but I actually worked with animals so I'm not a bleeding heart who thinks that the best way to tackle issues is to "raise awareness" on the internet.

Obviously, humans exhibit the behavior of omnivores and this is not some new trend, it's been going for several million years at least. This is a hard fact and there is no question about it. But this really is not the problem. After all, one cannot expect a being to go against its own genetical programming. The problem is HOW they practice this.

Personally, I could never really self-identify as a human (which can be a little bit weird when you are experiencing life from the perspective of the human body and on the planet surrounded by humans :lol:). So, I'm not going to pretend to understand human ways because I really don't. For this reason, I always tried to stay away as far as possible from this "Earth drama". But as an impartial observer, I cannot help to notice several issues closely connected to the subject of meat eating.

First, as you mentioned yourself, there is cruelty. Through most of human meat eating history, meat meal has been a rare treat reserved for special occasions. Nowadays, the situation has gotten completely out of control. Modern slaughterhouses are really not different from Nazi gas chambers.

Also, the way human society is organized (or shall I say disorganized) is going to hit a dead end very soon. Maintaining what is popularly called "the way of life" will become impossible because it is not sustainable in the long run and humans will run out of planet to exploit. Now, what do you think, how will humans resolve this? By mutual agreement and cooperation and by planning maybe even 300 or 500 years ahead which will require some personal sacrifice from many future generations of humans? Everything is possible but that'll be the first. Or they will resolve this by an old-fashioned human way: with war and bloodshed.

Also very important, humans are rapidly destroying all life on the planet. Floating through space on a lifeless rock, surrounded only by their own madness isn't going to be much fun.

AppLeo

Obviously, humans exhibit the behavior of omnivores and this is not some new trend, it's been going for several million years at least. This is a hard fact and there is no question about it. But this really is not the problem. After all, one cannot expect a being to go against its own genetical programming. The problem is HOW they practice this.

Personally, I could never really self-identify as a human (which can be a little bit weird when you are experiencing life from the perspective of the human body and on the planet surrounded by humans :lol:). So, I'm not going to pretend to understand human ways because I really don't. For this reason, I always tried to stay away as far as possible from this "Earth drama". But as an impartial observer, I cannot help to notice several issues closely connected to the subject of meat eating.

First, as you mentioned yourself, there is cruelty. Through most of human meat eating history, meat meal has been a rare treat reserved for special occasions. Nowadays, the situation has gotten completely out of control. Modern slaughterhouses are really not different from Nazi gas chambers.

Also, the way human society is organized (or shall I say disorganized) is going to hit a dead end very soon. Maintaining what is popularly called "the way of life" will become impossible because it is not sustainable in the long run and humans will run out of planet to exploit. Now, what do you think, how will humans resolve this? By mutual agreement and cooperation and by planning maybe even 300 or 500 years ahead which will require some personal sacrifice from many future generations of humans? Everything is possible but that'll be the first. Or they will resolve this by an old-fashioned human way: with war and bloodshed.

Also very important, humans are rapidly destroying all life on the planet. Floating through space on a lifeless rock, surrounded only by their own madness isn't going to be much fun.

You’ve been brainwashed by liberal media...

Cap

You’ve been brainwashed by liberal media...

No Leo. As I've said before, I'll always support solutions that will minimize suffering on this planet and create conditions for mass spiritual awakening (note, this has nothing to do with religions). As far as I know, there is no single political party in the whole world with a programme that I find useful, so I don't vote.

As for the stuff that you deem valuable, like money and possessions, as far as I am concerned you can have it all. It's all worthless, it's a prison.

Are you familiar with the concept of "monkey trap"?

Hunters would put food like banana and peanuts in a jar with an opening slightly bigger than a monkey’s hand. When a monkey sees the jar, its hand would reach inside and grab the food, and the hand is now turned into a fist. It then withdraws only to realize that the hand is now stuck. No matter how hard it tries, the hand cannot be freed from the jar. The opening of the jar is simply not large enough for the fist to get out. The only way the monkey can free its hand is to let go of the food. Despite possessing the means to escape the trap, the monkey won’t let go.

Your attachment to worldly stuff is like a banana from this story.

conspiracy theorist

Since you're not sympathetic to the human perspective, this view shouldn't bother you. I think that humans will be eradicated before we are allowed to destroy this planet. The species is very much linked to the Earth occultly, and we're not the masters.

AppLeo

As for the stuff that you deem valuable, like money and possessions, as far as I am concerned you can have it all. It's all worthless, it's a prison.

Good luck trying to live without money and not owning anything. Lol

At least as a homeless loser you can use the public library to post on the forums. And leech off the people who have money and possessions.

AppLeo

Since you're not sympathetic to the human perspective, this view shouldn't bother you. I think that humans will be eradicated before we are allowed to destroy this planet. The species is very much linked to the Earth occultly, and we're not the masters.

Eradicated by what? And destroy the planet how?

All we’re doing is manipulating materials and exploiting resources on the planet to increase our quality of life. I don’t know how we’re destroying anything.

I don’t know what you mean by Earth occulty or how we’re not masters...

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

All we’re doing is manipulating materials and exploiting resources on the planet to increase our quality of life. I don’t know how we’re destroying anything.

The Age of Aquarius.....eradication by Man.......we will destroy ourselves, and we seem to be working toward it quite well.......boom-chaka-boom:lol:

Opal

Premium Member
Like nuclear weapons?

It could just be pollution and the inability to breathe......or drink water.....or it could be boom.....or? but it is the age of aquarius's time......and destruction by man will happen......

he is the water bearer......hydrogen?

Last edited:

AppLeo

It could just be pollution and the inability to breathe......or drink water.....or it could be boom.....or? but it is the age of aquarius's time......and destruction by man will happen......

he is the water bearer......hydrogen?

It’s because of fossil fuels we have more clean water, quality of life is better, people can live longer, and more people can live at one time.

You think 3rd world countries would be better off without fossil fuels? They’ll never be able to rise to our standard of living unless they exploit the environment like we do.

Getting rid of fossil fuels because of some pollution is going to decrease the quality of life for everyone.

JUPITERASC

All we’re doing
is manipulating materials

and

exploiting

resources on the planet
to increase our quality of life.

I don’t know how

we’re destroying anything.
New-Age-Liberals-1.jpg

JUPITERASC

It’s because of fossil fuels
we have more clean water,
quality of life is better,
people can live longer,
and more people can live at one time.
You think 3rd world countries
would be better off without fossil fuels?
They’ll never be able to rise
to our standard of living
unless they exploit the environment
like we do.
Getting rid of fossil fuels
because of some pollution
is going to decrease
the quality of life
for everyone.

vulture.jpg

Kevin Carter’s suicide
which took place three months

after he won the Pulitzer Prize
for arguably one of the most depressing photos ever taken.
People claim that the photo

captures Sudan’s famine better than anything else ever recorded
but there’s more than that :smile:

The picture is insanely chilling to look at.
A vulture is a bird of prey.
It primarily eats carrion,

but can eat almost anything
as a result, it serves the important ecological niche of clearing out rotting carcasses.
Still, though, it’s a bird.
It’s not a human.
But in the photo, it looks as if it might contemplate eating this poor, sickly Sudanese child
en route to a feeding center.
The photo almost reverses the natural order of nature in one frozen shot.
It’s heartbreaking.
On Carter’s Wiki, you can read different accounts of how the photo was taken
and how the shot was set up.

It almost doesn’t matter.
It’s still heartbreaking almost no matter how you view it.
It was heartbreaking for Carter too.
His suicide note read in part
“The pain of life overrides the joy to the point that joy does not exist.”
I won’t deeply bore you with the background of Carter
as you can find it yourself all over the Internet,

but he was part of the Bang-Bang Club,
only two of whom (Greg Marinovich and Joao Silva) remain alive.
They are considered some of the more famous war photographers of the modern era
they primarily existed during South Africa’s transition to democracy
and were immortalized in a 2010 film

hqdefault.jpg

129c66a5869cb1f3a1e6c1f01fca9548--materialistic-people-quotes-shitty-people-quotes.jpg