Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

david starling

You yourself made the comparison between the two, it would never have occurred to me. It could be interesting to compare the charts, don't you think?.
However, "fledgling member of the house from one district in NY" is not recognising the mediatic influence she is currently having on a national level.
Yesterday apparently she took on Wells Fargo and its CEO. Did you see the video of the distressed children with Feinstein, they are scared to death that the world will end in 12 years?
She is a boulder rolling down the mountain side bumping into anything that comes across her path, and potentially destructive, completely out of control. And this is why I mentioned the problem of the intellectual vacuum that is not standing up to this. And it is unfortunately on both sides of the political spectrum.
Sorry you won't take up the challenge, maybe you will change your mind.
It could be more fun, and certainly more informative, than throwing cheese at babies!

Well, elemental enough to see that both have Sun in Air with Fire Asc. and Moon.

Last edited:

greybeard

Early on, Rahu said she was an actress, not a politician. I decided to see if her chart was available.

I found the horoscope of a politician.

What politician doesn't have hidden backers/controllers? But keep in mind that incumbent Crowley spent $3.4 million on his campaign; Ocasio gave him a drubbing on about $194k. That does not speak to me of some insidious, nefarious secret financial controllers.

I think she lives in Queens with her boyfriend. At least she doesn't have so many homes she can't tell you how many or where they are, like John McCain.

david starling

Early on, Rahu said she was an actress, not a politician. I decided to see if her chart was available.

I found the horoscope of a politician.

What politician doesn't have hidden backers/controllers? But keep in mind that incumbent Crowley spent $3.4 million on his campaign; Ocasio gave him a drubbing on about $194k. That does not speak to me of some insidious, nefarious secret financial controllers.

I think she lives in Queens with her boyfriend. At least she doesn't have so many homes she can't tell you how many or where they are, like John McCain.

John McCain has only one location now.

greybeard

One approach to her chart is by planetary pattern.

The chart is a bucket pattern (describes how energies are deployed) that fits into the current circumstances (house structure) almost hand-in-glove.

Eight Cardinal planets in all four angles. I wonder why the kids at Boston U called her an activist? Map dominated by squares (preponderance). A crisis a minute, her cup of tea. She is well-equipped for dealing with critical situations; to do the expedient can be good or can be bad.

greybeard

One question should be, Is she the real deal or just a flash in the pan? If her chart shows staying power then she is someone to watch.

rahu

Banned
It is the intellectual and moral vacuum of the current Democratic Party that is worrying. A healthy political situation depends on a two-party system.
lol it's hard to believe you even post this absurd comment .....
"It is the intellectual and moral vacuum of the current Democratic Party that is worrying."... so you have no problem with drumpf the president being a pedophile, a liar , a fraud,a traitor whos believes it is just fine to grab a womans..ah...crouch- K''t(his words).
one more for my list. I can't bear to read this trump apologist BS anymore
rahu

Last edited:

david starling

I suppose it depends upon what one knows.
Unless you are speaking materially, like where he is in the ground?

Right. One thing that disturbed me was the tremendous disrespect for the man before he was even buried. It was like a frenzy of hatred. I could only attribute it to his opposition to some of Trump's policies at a time when nearly all Republicans were rubber-stamping them.

ElenaJ

lol it's hard to believe you even post this absurd comment .....
"It is the intellectual and moral vacuum of the current Democratic Party that is worrying."... so you have no problem with drumpf the president being a pedophile, a liar , a fraud,a traitor whos believes it is just fine to grab a womans..ah...crouch- K''t(his words).
one more for my list. I can't bear to read this trump apologist BS anymore
rahu

My comment refers to the Democratic Party because Ocasio is part of the Democratic Party, and it is the Democrats who have left a vacuum that has allowed her to become, in her words, "the boss".