Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

dr. farr

If President Trump were to be assassinated, would that make him a martyr?

UNfortunately I think the answer is yes, to many millions of Americans he would become a martyr (like JFK and Martin Luther King)-that's one reason why I hope he is not assassinated.

Blaze

Account Closed
UNfortunately I think the answer is yes, to many millions of Americans he would become a martyr (like JFK and Martin Luther King)-that's one reason why I hope he is not assassinated.

I wouldn't say that's the only reason he shouldn't be murdered but yes, should he be assassinated, that divide America currently finds itself in could turn into civil war. And that would be the real tragedy, I think.

Trump haters predicted doom for his primary bid, his election, his Presidency, every possible scenario. The polls are skewed now as they were back then so unless you can see a breakdown of the people polled, don't believe them. Opposition media always tips the scales with very few Republicans in the mix.

They never report positive news. Black unemployment lowest in seventeen years according to the Labor Dept. I just heard today that Trump has passed more laws and bills than Obama and Clinton at this point in their presidencies. Not a peep in the lamestream media about the bipartisan VA Reform and Whistleblower Protection passed. The Dems screamed that millions will die if the American Health Care Act passes before they'd even read it, but then they didn't read their own bill when they passed it. They're lying that Medicaid spending will go down when in reality it will go up 20% over ten years and while costs will go up the first year, they will drop by 2020. You will never hear this in Alt Left media like the failing NY Times and soon to be bankrupt CNN. I get daily updates from the White House so just sign up and you won't need to waste time trying to distiinguish between fake news and real news.

There is a reason he's called Teflon Don. I think the Evangelicals praying for his protection are a powerful supernatural force -- his angels.

dr. farr

From my astrological calculations, Trump's year of crisis (based on progression and profection) is his 72nd year, June 2018-June 2019; I think his luck will hold until that time, although the forthcoming Uranus transit of Taurus (Trump's natal 10th whole sign house) might start chipping away at his luck.

Blaze

Account Closed
From my astrological calculations, Trump's year of crisis (based on progression and profection) is his 72nd year, June 2018-June 2019; I think his luck will hold until that time, although the forthcoming Uranus transit of Taurus (Trump's natal 10th whole sign house) might start chipping away at his luck.

His Mars return is nearing. I think it hits by the end of August or so. Think that'll have any negative effects? It'll be conjunct his Regulus and opposite his POF as well.

dr. farr

I think that the configurations of the forthcoming Solar Eclipse will resonate with Trump's natal, and will initially boost him and enhance his luck; however I also believe that the later ramifications of the Solar Eclipse will be unfortunate for him, and might increase the chance for a dramatic event which I fear, during the period June through December, 2018.

Mars is co-ruler of the Trump nativity, its in his natal 1st whole sign house, conjunct Regulus, and has now progressed (simple symbolic progression) in his natal 4th house under Scorpio, along with his progressed ascendant: Mars also will have dominion over the forthcoming Solar Eclipse: so, for me, Mars doesn't threaten Trump-Trump very much IS Mars:bandit: I think its Uranus which has lifted Trump skyward, and which will bring him down in the end...

JUPITERASC

I think that the configurations of the forthcoming Solar Eclipse will resonate with Trump's natal, and will initially boost him and enhance his luck; however I also believe that the later ramifications of the Solar Eclipse will be unfortunate for him, and might increase the chance for a dramatic event which I fear, during the period June through December, 2018.

Mars is co-ruler of the Trump nativity, its in his natal 1st whole sign house, conjunct Regulus, and has now progressed (simple symbolic progression) in his natal 4th house under Scorpio, along with his progressed ascendant: Mars also will have dominion over the forthcoming Solar Eclipse: so, for me, Mars doesn't threaten Trump-Trump very much IS Mars:bandit: I think its Uranus which has lifted Trump skyward, and which will bring him down in the end...
The forthcoming solar eclipse is a repeat eclipse
on the same degree as that of 21 August 1998 :smile:

I said in a recent Twitter chat:

"I am glad there is a Russia investigation, and I hope they get to the bottom of it.

But I think Democrats are fooling ourselves if we think that
something is going to come out of this investigation that is somehow
going to end the Trump presidency and make everything better.

Unless there is a real smoking gun, which there is probably not
it's just going to be a big old mess.

Meanwhile we are not talking about jobs
not talking about poverty, not talking about solutions
not talking about the addiction crisis.
Let's talk about our stuff."

In other words, no evidence is going to emerge
("THIS WEEK," soon, or maybe ever)
that is powerful enough to force the craven GOP to oust Trump.
Too many Democrats see the Russia controversy as some kind of magical
"get out of jail free" card.
They insist that we will be delivered from our misery
-- as soon as the next shoe drops and Trump is impeached.

Trump could last until 2020

But the truth is this: Americans will probably have to wait until 2020
and then vote Trump out of office.
The Senate has never voted to remove a sitting president. Never.
Even though Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were both impeached
they still served their terms.
Therefore, an impeached Trump could still complete his first term.
The bar for removal is very high.
I doubt if the Republicans in the Senate would remove Trump
even if the House impeached him.

And let's remember, Nixon quit before the Watergate issue could be resolved.
I think Trump is far too egotistical to follow Nixon's example
and quit the biggest job in the world voluntarily, for the good of the country.
Donald J. Trump is too much of a narcissist to ever resign.
Therefore, we are likely stuck with Trump until at least 2020.
To be clear:
I am not talking about the state of the evidence against Trump.
I am talking about the state of today's Republican Party
which lacks the courage and integrity to remove Trump in the absence of irrefutable audiotaped
or videotaped evidence
(such as the Nixon tapes in the Watergate crisis).

Thus, the Russian controversy is potentially a distraction
from the hard work Democrats need to do
to rebuild our party and win back the votes of some of Trump's supporters.

david starling

The fact that we have two Presidents is very confusing to many. But rest assured, there is NO provision in the Constitution that grants ANY power to the Popular-vote President. Only the Electoral-vote President is allowed to exercise actual Presidential authority.