Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Blaze

Account Closed
The most likely outcome, yup.

Democrats need to focus on reshaping the party more so than trying to put Mike Pence in the White house.

unique_astrology

Bunraku and Blaze may be celebrating January 13, 2020 with trump.

Attachments

• b and b.jpg
    b and b.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 38

waybread

Everyone excepting a few hold-overs are off the Richards murder bandwagon-- even Fox News had to eat its words. One wonders why people who adore conspiracy theories somehow do not want to believe that Russia has the slightest involvement in tipping elections internationally. Kind of an odd logic. Because if the Russia probe had legs, what bizarre conspiracy theories would it make wrong? What would it say about Julian Assange?

Look. No American who cares deeply about her/his country wants Trump to fail to the point of harming the USA. There are ways in which, if he loses, Americans lose right along with him.

Some of us just increasingly despair that Trump will learn to act his age.

ynnest

Everyone excepting a few hold-overs are off the Richards murder bandwagon-- even Fox News had to eat its words. One wonders why people who adore conspiracy theories somehow do not want to believe that Russia has the slightest involvement in tipping elections internationally. Kind of an odd logic. Because if the Russia probe had legs, what bizarre conspiracy theories would it make wrong? What would it say about Julian Assange?

Look. No American who cares deeply about her/his country wants Trump to fail to the point of harming the USA. There are ways in which, if he loses, Americans lose right along with him.

Some of us just increasingly despair that Trump will learn to act his age.

There are "dark force conspiracy theories" that uses "fragments of the truth" to distort "the Truth" which creates these endless knots/layers of distortions of reality which makes it hard for these ones to get rooted into reality and facts as their energy depends on these distortions in order for them to get energetic nourishment.

Y

rahu

Banned
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/almost-half-of-trumps-twitter-followers-appear-fake/
Almost half of Trump’s Twitter followers appear to be fake

nyone can amass an exorbitant number of Twitter followers. You don't even have to be famous. All you have to do is pay for them. The comedian Joe Mande currently has a healthy 1.01 million followers, but his bio contains a caveat: "twitter is trash, facebook's the devil, i bought a million followers for like $400 none of this **** matters antarctica is melting

Because Donald Trump is the president of the United States and the most famous person on the planet, one wouldn't think he would need to employ a bot to boost his Twitter following. It appears, however, he might have done just that. As screenwriter John Niven pointed out Tuesday morning, Trump's Twitter account saw an unusal spike in followers over the weekend, many of which appear to have been created artificially.

Trump currently has 31 million followers and, sure enough, if you browse through them you will find an unusal number of tweet-less, picture-less accounts that joined the service in May 2017. If you're still curious, you can enter Trump's handle, @realDonaldTrump, into Twitter Audit, a service that assesses the authenticity of one's followers, and find that only 51 percent of Trump's are real

This isn't the first time someone has pointed out that a good portion of Trump's Twitter following is fake, but what's interesting is that its fakeness seems to be increasing. In January, journalist Yashar Ali ran an audit on Trump's Twitter account and found that 68 percent of his then-20 million followers were real. Now he's at 30 million followers, but only 51 percent are real, which means of 10 million followers Trump has gained since January, about 8.3 million are fake.

dr. farr

Astrologically considered (using the methods I follow) Trump will not have a successful presidency-IF he completes his first term, he will not be elected for a second term. At least these are the indications I find (by my methods) at the present time: and these indications have nothing to do with my personal attitude toward Trump or toward his policies. There is a distinct and-I believe-significant crisis time between 2018 and 2019 for Trump, and for the sake of our national unity I sincerely hope that the rather strong indications I perceive affecting Trump during that time, do not materialize.

Ninneveh

According to what I've gathered, Trump's term will see through the end of his 3rd year in office, but he won't complete his 4th year. See Kathy Griffin's stunt for a prediction/programming of how it will all turn out.

If he keeps fulfilling his promises and the Dems keep self-destructing and turning off moderate voters, he will be re-elected.

Latest promise kept is the V.A. Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017

Watch one veteran's tragic story (sadly, not unique) about dealing with the corrupt VA system which has caused thousands of unneeded deaths over decades. Under the Obama administration this veteran had to wait three and a half years for action but under Trump's Sec of the VA Shulkin changes were made in weeks. This veteran lost an arm and a leg defending his fellow soldiers but never complained. Trump's bill will now allow lazy, stupid, dangerous employees to be fired -- hard to believe that never happened before and we were paying for it!

JUPITERASC

Judge Andrew Napolitano just dropped a bombshell on Fox Business Network today.
He said that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch is facing a long prison sentence
of between 5-10 years for her roles in the crimes of the past administration
Judge Napolitano said, and this sent a shiver down the spine of both Obama and Lynch,
“I would actually extend it one step farther. There is enough evidence here
just on the basis of the little snippets given to the Senate Intelligence Committee
by former FBI Director Jim Comey
that Mrs. Lynch was either conflicted or working at odds with the Justice Department
and in behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the DNC
when she told them to use different terminology for the investigation.”

Judge Napolitano went on to explain the legal framing for the charges :smile:
as well as that President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions
have the right to conduct a special investigation into this matter.