What is my mission in life? Bhrigu Bindu Question

RuchiSid

Hi there,
I just discovered the concept of Bhrigu Bindu and my BB point falls in 0 degrees Libra at (13' 54.66) in the nakshatra of Chit, pada 3, Rasi Libra and Nav. of Libra.

How should this information help me understand my mission/purpose in life? It seems it would be about relationships as the BB is in Libra, but what else can I determine using the BB point and how? Also, how can I find out what planet is influencing my BB?

My 7th lord (Venus) is in the 8th house with Saturn. Also, Jupiter and Mars are placed in Cancer in my 7th house from the ascendent and Rahu in the 10th. What can I understand from this placement?

Any info or readings on interpreting the BB point would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• RS.PNG
    RS.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

duenderoja

From what I know of bhrigu bindu, having just learned of it, we are supposed to find the house it is in, the location and condition of its lord, the nakshatra and location and condition of its lord.

As my bhrigu bindu is also in libra, at 13libra40, in the swati nakshatra, pada 3. I am also eager for any replies.

My bhrigu bindu is in the 2nd house, and my 2nd lord is also in the 2nd, protecting it. My nakshatra lord is in the 11th. Beyond that, I do not know what to say. Bhrigu bindu is what we have to do before we leave this life.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

These are arcane issues and do not work in all cases.
The short point of information about BB is as follows:
(i) It is the mid point between Rahu and the Moon.
(ii) When a naturally beneficial planet passes over it in transit favourable events happen.
(iii) When a naturally malefic planet passes over it unfavourable events happen.
(iv) When Rahu/Ketu pass over it the events are sudden in nature.
(v) As stated above the BB does not work in all cases. Similar results can be found through routine methods of analysis.

duenderoja

I know that when Saturn passed over my point a few years ago, my chronic illness began. I also lost my salary job. So, so far, I agree with the above.

duenderoja

Actually, the day I lost my job, rahu was on my bhrigu bindu point exactly – 5' before. Wow.

image.jpg

Last edited: