CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

JUPITERASC

thought-to-be-impenetrable-by-land-one-very-ambitious-grecian-and-a-whole-lot-of-big-stones-posang

CapAquaPis

3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days...the world is in a fearful, instable and deadly phase by a disease once limited to Wuhan, China over a month ago...and they manage to put a stop to covid19. But, they ordered everyone in Wuhan and the whole povince of Hubei under martial quarantine for almost 2 mos. And they criticized Italy for being lax despite increasing restrictions on civil liberties, and my state of CA is under an indefinite semicurfew while 90% of my community either is self quarantined or too afraid to go out because of government not covid19 that we know we need to prevent it's spread with like 800 cases in CA now.

JUPITERASC

3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days...the world is in a fearful, instable and deadly phase by a disease once limited to Wuhan, China over a month ago...and they manage to put a stop to covid19. But, they ordered everyone in Wuhan and the whole povince of Hubei under martial quarantine for almost 2 mos. And they criticized Italy for being lax despite increasing restrictions on civil liberties, and my state of CA is under an indefinite semicurfew while 90% of my community either is self quarantined or too afraid to go out because of government not covid19 that we know we need to prevent it's spread with like 800 cases in CA now.

California scrambles to shelter homeless :smile:

before the coronavirus floods hospitals
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-19/coronavirus-outbreak-homeless-hospital-shelter

Opal

Premium Member
The Georgia Guidestone's again

7.53 billion on Earth today

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.