View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2019, 10:33 PM

Re: RULERSHIP - DETRIMENT aka EXILE also EXALTATION & FALL an in-depth exploration

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post
Hi JUPITERASC,

Can you at least summarize? Not everyone can afford the luxury of wasting an hour and 40 minutes of their life on a hack video.
There's only three dignities: domicile, exaltation and fall.
It's not my fault the silly Greeks were too stupid to understand why the bodies are domiciled where they are.
It's not my fault the idiot Greeks were too stupid to understand why the bodies are exalted where they are, and as a consequence of the reason why they're exalted, they're in fall in the opposite sign.
Then the moronic Greeks were stupid enough to thin that if a body is in fall in the sign opposite exaltation a body must be "harmed" by being opposite it's domicile.
It's not my fault people are dumb enough to drink their Kool-aid.
There's a reason why Sun is exalted in Aries. Would you like to guess why?
I'll give you a hint: something happens in March. Yeah, it has to do with Spring.
Would you like to guess why Sun is in fall in Libra?
I'll give you a hint: what happens 6 months/signs after Aries?
Yeah, it's Fall. 'Tis the Season.
Every body is exalted in the sign it is for similar reasons.
Still waiting for you to post even one chart proving Sun is in detriment in Aquarius.
Are you going to do that while we're all still young, or do you plan on waiting until we're all dead?
depends how long you personally require to lern the orbits of the planets

i.e.

Quote:

Hi petosiris,
I never said anything about Jupiter, other than Jupiter spends
~1 month in a sign.
Siriusly
Quote:

Hi petosiris,
It takes Jupiter about a year to traverse the signs,
on the contrary
Jupiter takes approximately a year to traverse EACH sign
AND NOT 'a year to traverse the signs'
i.e. and I quote
Quote:

It takes Jupiter about a year to traverse the signs,
Quote:

so he's in each sign for about a month (more if he's slow or retrograde).
WRONG
Jupiter spends approximately ONE YEAR IN EACH SIGN
fortunately ours is a learning forum
and petosiris has corrected your erroneous information as follows
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post

Dude, the Sun travels 360 in a year not a day,

and Jupiter in 12 years, not 1 year.

Quote:
Hi petosiris,

If you read Morinus, he touches on that.

I can't remember where I read about it, but two men were born in London at either identical birth times or within a minute or two of each other.

One became king of Britain and the other an industrial magnate, that is, the king or captain of his industry.

That's pretty weird, but it also validates astrology.

It takes Jupiter about a year to traverse the signs, so he's in each sign for about a month (more if he's slow or retrograde). That means a lot of people will be born with Saturn and Jupiter in the same signs. The difference will be the inferiors, Sun, Moon, Asc, MC and Mars of course.

I'd bet if you found similar charts, those people are largely politicians, CEOs, general officers in the military, presidents of business, civic or community groups, or leading scientists or researchers in their fields as dictated by the chart.

Even if not, they'd still have some success. They might not be a CEO, but they might be a plant manager or other high level manager or executive or shop foreman/supervisor or some other leadership capacity in their area.

Anyway, don't be shocked if you find more charts that are similar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf