View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2019, 12:26 AM

Re: Understanding The Moon In Libra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Skeleton View Post
Hey there. I'd like to ask for some help regarding this placement I have in my chart. I've been interested in learning how to nurture myself emotionally (so, self-soothing, self-care, I think you get the idea), and for some time I've been trying out different things to see what gives me emotional comfort. I've decided to do a bit of digging around to understand this placement better for that reason, so I can understand this placement better as well as myself better.

Hi Mr. Skeleton,

In my opinion ....what a moon in libra likes most at first is to be liked by other people and to avoid any disharmony from the first moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Skeleton View Post
I know everyone's different, but I'm trying out different things to get to know myself better (nothing wrong with that, right?)
In fact moon in libra is a "smartie constellation" (with venus/moon correspondence) people like as sympathic - if it is doubled and additionally placed in 2nd house - or in 7th house and not hard aspected. My husband has a libra moon and there aren't many people who dislike him.

How to feed a libra moon depends on individual needs this moon has with house he is placed in and what house he rules. A libra moon is first of all a window of perception and the personal special focus on - the where on - is told by house moon himself is in.

If moon doesn't rule 4th house he is not about emotions. Emotional identification is always shown by sign and ruler of 4th house.

Last edited by Zora; 12-10-2019 at 01:37 AM.