Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
In France, we lack Sun too (especially during autumn/winter)

In February/March of this year, we have a lot of rain!
I'm more close to North than South so the climate is a bit different maybe.

Summers are warmers than 5 years ago for example.
5 years ago and before that, we had sometimes a summer of rain everyday lol. It depressed all french people that choosed to take holidays.
Now summers are very hot.. maybe too hot

We had cold winters. But now in winter, it's not cold. It's more like autumn (with more wind)

We usually get snow in Feb but this year it never snowed. The country stops when it snows yet in Poland itā€™s business as usual

three M symbols

It will be a disaster for all people already in a lot of financial difficulties every months. I think a lot of people will loose their jobs or be fired because of quarantine.

Hkk

Account Closed
It will be a disaster for all people already in a lot of financial difficulties every months. I think a lot of people will loose their jobs or be fired because of quarantine.

Do you think? Itā€™s quite cruel as everyone will be in the same position. Even CEOā€™s of companies. Do you think this is a Pluto / Saturn thing

Hkk

Account Closed
Did you get a lot of snow over there? We basically didn't get any, so a scorching summer is most likely on the way. Woo hoo!

I've always wanted to try out beaches in Okinawa, Japan. Last I went, all my time was spent in electronic stores and shrines until I ran out of trip money. :lol:
Sounds lovely šŸ˜Š

No snow this year by me however all the other years we had snow in Feb. We had floods in U.K. more than anything

three M symbols

Do you think? Itā€™s quite cruel as everyone will be in the same position. Even CEOā€™s of companies. Do you think this is a Pluto / Saturn thing

Yes. It's already the case for employees of airports in some european countries. (they are invited to leave, with or without return planned.) In china people who are for example the boss of a restaurant don't have any clients right now. A lot of projects are canceled for freelance people working at home like me because start ups or new companies (most of our clients) have problems.

In Italy, all clothes shops, cinemas, museums, events are closed.
Almost all will be closed excepted food shops, pharmacies and hospitals.
(vital needs) - And I think quarantine will start in france next week or month

Of course this is a Pluto/Saturn thing.
Pluto/Saturn conjunction was here when HIV appeared.
Pluto/Saturn was here when the Spanish flu was discovered by a doctor. (2-3 years before the real spreading)

But now we have Jupiter and Mars too in Capricorn.
Mars rules infectious quick things, and Jupiter expand what it touches.

When Saturn will enter Aquarius, we will have our individual freedoms restricted more and more. Capricorn represent the government like it was in the past. Aquarius will be a new time with new things, good, bad or both.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes. It's already the case for employees of airports in some european countries. (they are invited to leave, with or without return planned.) In china people who are for example the boss of a restaurant don't have any clients right now. A lot of projects are canceled for freelance people working at home like me because start ups or new companies (most of our clients) have problems.

In Italy, all clothes shops, cinemas, museums, events are closed.
Almost all will be closed excepted food shops, pharmacies and hospitals.
(vital needs) - And I think quarantine will start in france next week or month

Of course this is a Pluto/Saturn thing.
Pluto/Saturn conjunction was here when HIV appeared.
Pluto/Saturn was here when the Spanish flu was discovered by a doctor. (2-3 years before the real spreading)

But now we have Jupiter and Mars too in Capricorn.
Mars rules infectious quick things, and Jupiter expand what it touches.

When Saturn will enter Aquarius, we will have our individual freedoms restricted more and more. Capricorn represent the government like it was in the past. Aquarius will be a new time with new things, good, bad or both.

Wow!! This is madness scary and shocking but I can see your insights are amazing

Hkk

Account Closed
This insight is offered by several news good sites, and knowledge of some amazing astrologers a lot more experienced than me lol

More school closures near me.
Some offices closed due to the need to be quarantined.
I feel U.K. will be ā€˜closedā€™ soon

Kali yoga Saturn Pluto eliminating greed.

I agree with you 3 about Aquarius Saturn gonna restrict freedom. Great point šŸ‘

Hkk

Account Closed
Do you think this is the world ending? Itā€™s not kist a China thing or a U.K. or USA thing. Itā€™s WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC **** hitting the fan

WTF

david starling

Do you think this is the world ending? Itā€™s not kist a China thing or a U.K. or USA thing. Itā€™s WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC **** hitting the fan

WTF

That's where the Age-indicator comes in. These are the WORLD'S Ages, and these are World-changing events. Changing from the old tropical Age-rulership :)saturn:) to the new Age-rulership :)uranus:) isn't easy.

david starling

The Sidereal Aquarian Age is also coming up. But, just when that will actually begin is a matter of astrological opinion, not astronomy. Like the tropical zodiac, the tropical Ages are determined astronomically.

Hkk

Account Closed
That's where the Age-indicator comes in. These are the WORLD'S Ages, and these are World-changing events. Changing from the old tropical Age-rulership :)saturn:) to the new Age-rulership :)uranus:) isn't easy.

Iā€™m gonna agree with you as it feels right what you are saying and have been saying for ages

Hkk

Account Closed
The Sidereal Aquarian Age is also coming up. But, just when that will actually begin is a matter of astrological opinion, not astronomy. Like the tropical zodiac, the tropical Ages are determined astronomically.

Next year? Whatā€™s your opinion on the when?

david starling

Sort of like, one's personal magnetic field being pulled into the magnetic field of the Aquarian Age ahead of the linear-time schedule.

In which case, it could happen at any time to any one of us.

:uranus:, ruler of the next Age, is known for sudden changes.

Last edited: