Venus square Saturn in a man's chart

I was being a bit ironic PisecesPrincess, I prefer the straight-up truth every time, at least I know where I am :smile:

I've had my share of trouble with women, but I've only ever looked to myself for the source - and often blamed myself unnecessarily - though I believe my Scorpio Neptune/Moon conjunction hasn't helped either, with me tending to see only the ideal or unrealistic fantasy version of the lady in question, and always being let down by the reality. Again my own fault. Hey ho, maybe more luck next life! :confused:

Ah well. Go marry a woman with the body of a 10 y.o. boy for all I care.

My mama always says real women have curves.

byjove

Account Closed
I can relate to everything that Kimbermoon discussed. That's wisdom and experience coming from the other side, I know it when I read it!

Flapjacks, you mentioned "being dropped like a bad habbit", yep that's a key feature of this connection I think - fear of rejection. I have this aspect too and that part is always a problem in dating and the earliest stage of relationships for me. I'm also dating someone with the same aspect. He has less doubt and fear than I do, I guess I'm learning from him. Plus, no matter how much I expect him to be fickle, in fact he's very sincere. (TR Saturn trine natal Venus, it's a Godsend. An old Vedic astrology transit highly desired for marriage, I believe).

Flapjacks

I can relate to everything that Kimbermoon discussed. That's wisdom and experience coming from the other side, I know it when I read it!

Flapjacks, you mentioned "being dropped like a bad habbit", yep that's a key feature of this connection I think - fear of rejection. I have this aspect too and that part is always a problem in dating and the earliest stage of relationships for me. I'm also dating someone with the same aspect. He has less doubt and fear than I do, I guess I'm learning from him. Plus, no matter how much I expect him to be fickle, in fact he's very sincere. (TR Saturn trine natal Venus, it's a Godsend. An old Vedic astrology transit highly desired for marriage, I believe).

Well, I hope coming from the side of the "expected to be fickle" person, he finds it endearing that you care so much and feels important that he can help you learn to trust in love (oh dear, that sounded really sappy I'm sorry :sick: ).

Wames

Yes I've attached his file, very keen to hear any insight into his love nature!
Big thank you in advance

He has a Venus in fall, but in its own terms
He has a combust Venus, however its leaving combustion now and starting to heal.
He has Saturn in a dexter square "overcoming" his 1st house ruler Venus but it's a separating aspect by 5 degrees.

It's almost like this person would have a familiarity with difficulties in love even if they never had any personal experiences to draw from. He might be attracted to women that have had many bad experiences in relationships or even go for a woman that is already with someone else (Sun conjunct Venus - a hidden Venus). I'm just guessing though. A psychological astrologer would be better at figuring this out than me. Anyways, Saturn is in a superior position over Venus so suppressing his desires/affections is more comfortable for him than showing it. There could also be an element of sacrifice when it comes to love. This could mean sacrificing relationships in order to travel an individual path (Sun conjunct Venus). The Sun also rules the 4th house. So this could mean sacrificing in order to please his family or a father figure.