what causes constant career and home disruptions in the natal chart?

Sati

I've always had bizarre circumstances forcing me to move from mold infestation between infrastructure - to my landlord filing for bankruptcy and his bank informing me I have 2 weeks to vacate. Weird stuff like that.

I've been in massage therapy for 9 years and have never had a problem with my co-workers or gaining clientele, but my bosses are always screwing me over. I've been fired for going to my grandmother's funeral even after being granted the time off to go - to working 6 days a week for 3 years without taking anytime off in addition to being a part time receptionist and manager w/o pay just to be told I was no longer "reliable" when I came down with the flu. I wish I could do something else.

I just want to know what in the chart might point to these disruptions?

Mayaland

Did you check your current solar chart? Maybe there are some aspects that have been affecting you in the work place from the current placements and not your actual natal chart.

Sati

What's a solar chart? Is that different from natal?

I assumed it would be something in my natal because it's been going on for 13 years now. I tried looking at transits, but it doesn't seem to indicate anything.

JUPITERASC

What's a solar chart? Is that different from natal?
That's a SOLAR RETURN previously known as the SOLAR REVOLUTION in ancient times :smile:
I assumed it would be something in my natal because it's been going on for 13 years now.
Each Solar Return is valid for only one year
Starlink has an article on our EDUCATION BOARD
HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763
I tried looking at transits, but it doesn't seem to indicate anything.
Then check out eclipses

i.e.
here's what I found for you
note any significant events on or about the following dates

26 May 2002
there was a Lunar eclipse PRECISELY on the degree of your natal JUPITER
and on your 1st House/7th House axis

followed by a SOLAR ECLIPSE conjunct your North Node
on 10 June 2002

23 November 2003 a SOLAR ECLIPSE was precisely conjunct your natal descendant

27 October 2004 a LUNAR ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal MOON

24 April 2005 a LUNAR ECLIPSE conjuncted your natal SATURN

7 September 2006 a LUNAR ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal MERCURY

3 March 2007 a LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed your natal MERCURY

16 August 2008 another LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed your natal VENUS

24 November 2011 another SOLAR ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal JUPITER

20 May 2012 SOLAR ECLIPSE conjuncted your natal Ascendant

24 May 2013 LUNAR ECLIPSE conjunct your natal JUPITER

23 October 2014 SOLAR ECLIPSE opposed your natal MOON

Zonark

Usually interactions with the sky axis, the MC/IC but it could be due to something else, what is the nature of these interruptions?

thelivingsky

Hello Sati,

I am intrigued by your chart and your question. You have a very prominent kite with Saturn, Pluto and the vertex all in tight conjunction on the apex of the kite.This is a powerful configuration. Then the Moon at the bottom of the kite forms inconjuncts with Neptune on one side and Mars/Venus on the other.

Usually the Conjunction of Saturn and Pluto indicates a person who is has problems accepting outside authority and/or there is some issue with the father being controlling. Saturn/Pluto people cannot be pushed or goaded, they rebel. But there is a Libra Sun which strives for cooperation, a Moon in Taurus that also likes to keep things in a peaceful and non-conflict mode. So there is a big conflict here.

Saturn is exalted in Libra so it is the stronger planet and would bestow some gifts of fair-mindedness,sociability, refinement, et. In the 6th you are a hard worker and strive to be responsible, but wherever Saturn falls there will be difficulty, hardships, and/or restrictions to be overcome. So how does this Saturn/Pluto play out in your life?

Perhaps you have demonstrated this quality unconsciously, subtly with your bosses which has caused you to fall into disfavor with them? Saturn in 6 is usually a very hard worker, but perhaps you have not been as flexible as employers would have liked? Or perhaps the opposite manifestation where you have been too eager to please and have allowed yourself to be taken advantage of, and now the cosmos is creating circumstances to motivate you to change and value yourself more.

I suspect that you project much of this Saturn/Pluto complex and it manifests in the relationships in which you find yourself ( the vertex.) This vertex connection to the kite is very significant and must be playing out somehow.

But no matter how this conjunction is manifesting, I believe it is the most prominent feature of your chart and needs to be understood. I would recommend reading everything you can find about grand trines and kites. Grand trines can bestow many gifts but can also indicate a tendency toward spiritual inertia - a condition where we want and expect everything to be easy and not be challenging.

Also, you might want to read Dane Rhudyar's book "the Astrological Houses" and think about what he has to say about the 6th house which I feel is given shallow treatment by most astrologers. Here are a few excerpts;

"The 6H refers to a period of personal readjustment; the twelfth to a period of social and existential repolarization....It implies a crisis of perception, "a revolution in consciousness.'"

"How does he meet the realization of the necessity for self-improvement? How should he meet it so as to ensure the best result."

"The essential question is; How can I best orient myself to an oncoming crisis? ...what is the basic power, function, or drive that I should call into play to meet the emergency - and what is more important how to do it so I can grow spiritually from the effort?"

The essential message of the 6h is : Be ye transformed. No person with an emphasized 6H should seek to escape or refuse this call for transformation."

"The 6H refers to all experiences of healing and to the fear of illness or failure....In the 6H at he individual may meet his shadow - not the final "Guardian of the Threshold" who belongs more to the 12H, but the shadow of one's desire to be great, noble, powerful. This may come through humiliation, illness or uncontrollable fear....the quality of this response to this Visitation determine the quality of truly productive relationships into which the individual can enter with others."

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

JUPITERASC

Usually interactions with the sky axis, the MC/IC
Those eclipses I just listed are 'interactions with the sky axis' :smile:

MC PISCES domicile ruler = JUPITER
exalted ruler = VENUS

26 May 2002
there was a Lunar eclipse PRECISELY on the degree of domicile ruler of MC natal JUPITER
on 1st House/7th House axis i.e. square MC

16 August 2008 LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed exalted ruler of MC natal VENUS

24 November 2011 another SOLAR ECLIPSE conjunct
domicile ruler of MC natal JUPITER

24 May 2013 LUNAR ECLIPSE conjunct

7 September 2006 LUNAR ECLIPSE was conjunct domicile ruler of IC natal MERCURY

3 March 2007 a LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed domicle ruler of IC, natal MERCURY

but it could be due to something else,
what is the nature of these interruptions?

Zonark

Those eclipses I just listed are 'interactions with the sky axis' :smile:

MC PISCES domicile ruler = JUPITER
exalted ruler = VENUS

26 May 2002
there was a Lunar eclipse PRECISELY on the degree of domicile ruler of MC natal JUPITER
on 1st House/7th House axis i.e. square MC

16 August 2008 LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed exalted ruler of MC natal VENUS

24 November 2011 another SOLAR ECLIPSE conjunct

24 May 2013 LUNAR ECLIPSE conjunct

7 September 2006 LUNAR ECLIPSE was conjunct domicile ruler of IC natal MERCURY

3 March 2007 a LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed domicle ruler of IC, natal MERCURY

Ya word up yo

Sati

That's a SOLAR RETURN previously known as the SOLAR REVOLUTION in ancient times :smile:

here's what I found for you
note any significant events on or about the following dates

26 May 2002
there was a Lunar eclipse PRECISELY on the degree of your natal JUPITER
and on your 1st House/7th House axis

followed by a SOLAR ECLIPSE conjunct your North Node
on 10 June 2002 = my highschool graduation was this day

23 November 2003 a SOLAR ECLIPSE was precisely conjunct your natal descendant = My boyfriend proposed

27 October 2004 a LUNAR ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal MOON

24 April 2005 a LUNAR ECLIPSE conjuncted your natal SATURN

7 September 2006 a LUNAR ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal MERCURY = I passed my national exam for my license in massage therapy

3 March 2007 a LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed your natal MERCURY

16 August 2008 another LUNAR ECLIPSE opposed your natal VENUS

24 November 2011 another SOLAR ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal JUPITER

20 May 2012 SOLAR ECLIPSE conjuncted your natal Ascendant

24 May 2013 LUNAR ECLIPSE conjunct your natal JUPITER

23 October 2014 SOLAR ECLIPSE opposed your natal MOON

Wow - thank you so much for the information.
The rest of them don't stand out for me. But, that doesn't mean much. I went through a lot of work, home, and car disruptions. I've always had a job or 3, so I spent a lot of time jumping from 1 foot to the next. Although, my dark time was between 2011-2014 where I could only get 1 job at a time and when they didn't work out there was long stretches of time in between.

Sati

Usually interactions with the sky axis, the MC/IC but it could be due to something else, what is the nature of these interruptions?

I would frequently need to switch jobs abruptly. Sometimes, it was due to money issues. There would be some bait/switch about what the pay is or when it would be implemented; or promising full time work and then they adjusted it to part time hours shortly after I was hired.

Other times I would be fired at random. An example would be when I was fired after going to my grandmother's funeral even after they gave me consent to go, but describing it as an 'extensive absence'.

Another time I was working for about a month at a new place and then all of a sudden I was no longer given a schedule and the manager wouldn't return my calls/texts. It took me a week to realize I was fired. I found out from a friend that worked there she was teaching the other therapists' a lesson from taking off so much by giving me their hours. After they learned their lesson they got their hours back - and my bookings - and the manager blew me off. So, I was never technically 'hired' I guess. I was happy it wasn't my work that was the problem.

Sati

Hello Barb,

I DO have issues with authority, but at the same time I do understand the work hierarchy. My saturn is in Scorpio, though? Or do you adjust it to Libra because it's so close to the cusp?

By your definition of hardships and restriction for saturn/pluto I would say it plays out in every way imaginable. All aspects of life.

You know it's funny I always thought if I worked hard something would come of it. If it didn't that all that was needed was a new angled approach. I've come from every angle I can think of and there's very little difference.

I can be the worker that keeps their trap shut and does as told. Or, offer suggestions when the boss asks. Or, do my job, take on managerial duties w/o pay, while I pay for the business's supplies from my own back pocket, pull double shifts, and after working for 6 days a week for 2 years I'm considered 'unreliable' because I actually had to take a day off of work because I couldn't manage his business while hunched over the toilet with the flu. I've been in massage therapy, telemarketing, and even worked at a gas station. Nothing seems to matter.

Projection makes sense. I'm emotionally retarded so I don't know how I would be owning those energies. I've never considered the 6th house before. I've been an LMT for over a decade and work in the spa industry as much as in the medical field. Most of my work is with rehabilitation people from accidents back into working order. I just assumed the 6th house described my job in the health field. It controls unequal relationships. I read that saturn in 6th describes people that are self-employed which I'd like to be, but don't have the capitol or balls to go after. But, I'll look more into the 6th house now. In retrospect it's kind of funny. I started a new telemarketing job 2 weeks ago and was fired on the the 4th day for being "too nice" - they suggested I do customer service. Thanks for the resources!

hmfs

Your chart shows that if you work in distance place other than the place you grow up, you will have a drastic change but better life.

You are a person with stable emotion, know how to handle relationship well. The reason you are not going well with superior inclusive of your parents is they are not caring people but tend to be more selfish.

Your parent can't give you much support, in your childhood, one of them or both are usually not at home?

Your chart indicates that you are easy to meet and have relationship with men with sexual desire at the first place.
You are easy to encounter violent man too.
Your kids are clever, but you have obstacle in marriage at first place.

In general, you are the people who can accumulate some fortune. You won't end up poor but rather pretty rich. At least you have a decent sum in your bank account.

Chillaxer

I think it might be moon in the 12th.

Moon is about home and 12th can be about crisis, dissolution, and it's a mutable house.

Sati

I think it might be moon in the 12th.

Moon is about home and 12th can be about crisis, dissolution, and it's a mutable house.

That's a very good point, Thank You:) That would also make it opposite 6th house of work which ties in with what Barb was saying.

Sati

Your chart shows that if you work in distance place other than the place you grow up, you will have a drastic change but better life.

You are a person with stable emotion, know how to handle relationship well. The reason you are not going well with superior inclusive of your parents is they are not caring people but tend to be more selfish.

Your parent can't give you much support, in your childhood, one of them or both are usually not at home?

Your chart indicates that you are easy to meet and have relationship with men with sexual desire at the first place.
You are easy to encounter violent man too.
Your kids are clever, but you have obstacle in marriage at first place.

In general, you are the people who can accumulate some fortune. You won't end up poor but rather pretty rich. At least you have a decent sum in your bank account.
Actually, it was me who wasn't home much. I was sick a lot as a kid and spent a lot of time in the hospital. My dad was a work-a-holic. I got my work ethic from him. My mom didn't like to deal with things, she'd hide in her room and read.

You're right, I didn't want to be married. My boyfriend insisted and when that didn't work he threatened to make me homeless if I didn't agree. I had given him control of my home situation shortly before that, so I never saw that coming. I was afraid of being homeless, so I agreed, he made our wedding date 4 days after my 20th birthday.

I've been having financial troubles since my divorce, but mainly to do with keeping steady work. I was hoping someone would be able to see something I can't. You guys have been giving me some great feedback and resources. It's helped a lot, so thank you all for that:)

Kite

Yes - your description of your Mom and Dad describes your tight Moon/Saturn Opposition (Mom in 12 and Dad in 6). Given that you were born in a Full Moon Lunar Phase - you need to integrate this polarity. Chiron on the Ascendant in Quincunx to Saturn shows how you are creating this wounded story around your work and father especially. Here's more about being born in the Full Moon Lunar Phase:

Sati, you were born during the Full Moon Phase of the Lunar Cycle.

*****It is possible that in the development of your personality there may have been a pull between the mother and father functions in your life and that until you came to a "conscious realization" of what you were projecting as an individual, your identity could have been somewhat unstable. It is apparent to me in your direct and concise manner of speech that you communicate clearly and openly with others. Your interest in astrology goes deeper than most people and this shows your need for meaning in your life.

*****"Anything in the Full Moon phase implies an inherent instability in that function UNTIL the person integrates the opposing pulls of the "parts" of his personality that make up that total function. He may be torn between two ways of handling things in that part of himself. This happens so that he can come to SOME NEW AWARENESS. The phase also implies that the function is, of itself, perfected as a function. It merely needs a purpose, a meaning, a CONTENT, outside of itself, that the ILLUMINATION the opposing pulls can bring could provide. Instability is the result of NOT integrating two polar forces. When one DOES integrate opposites he has reached a culmination of perfecting complimentary forces, ability to operate for a common goal".

Last edited:

Sati

Yes - your description of your Mom and Dad describes your tight Moon/Saturn Opposition (Mom in 12 and Dad in 6). Given that you were born in a Full Moon Lunar Phase - you need to integrate this polarity. Chiron on the Ascendant in Quincunx to Saturn shows how you are creating this wounded story around your work and father especially. Here's more about being born in the Full Moon Lunar Phase:

Sati, you were born during the Full Moon Phase of the Lunar Cycle.

*****It is possible that in the development of your personality there may have been a pull between the mother and father functions in your life and that until you came to a "conscious realization" of what you were projecting as an individual, your identity could have been somewhat unstable. It is apparent to me in your direct and concise manner of speech that you communicate clearly and openly with others. Your interest in astrology goes deeper than most people and this shows your need for meaning in your life.

*****"Anything in the Full Moon phase implies an inherent instability in that function UNTIL the person integrates the opposing pulls of the "parts" of his personality that make up that total function. He may be torn between two ways of handling things in that part of himself. This happens so that he can come to SOME NEW AWARENESS. The phase also implies that the function is, of itself, perfected as a function. It merely needs a purpose, a meaning, a CONTENT, outside of itself, that the ILLUMINATION the opposing pulls can bring could provide. Instability is the result of NOT integrating two polar forces. When one DOES integrate opposites he has reached a culmination of perfecting complimentary forces, ability to operate for a common goal".
WOW - thank you!

I'm not sure how to integrate that. The moon and saturn are opposite in my chart and also opposite in general. I'm guessing that's controlling emotions when put together? Or the 12th and 6th house opposing would equal the 3rd house of communications or 9th house - is that too literal? Hmmm - I really can't even feel my emotions half the time, so this will be a bit tricky. Someone once told me yoga and meditations can help with that and I think that falls into 9th house. That might be a start. My biggest problem is I have no "wants", so it's difficult to find a purpose. Although, that might solve itself if I can get that integration working. Thank you again!