View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2021, 04:56 AM

Re: Help, tripple whammy Uranus, Neptune, Pluto!

Hi Cleopatra,

aspects and validity are always a question of valid orbs. If you generate your chart with 90% - you will see the orbs behind the aspects. And only tight aspects are the effective ones - especially with slowmoving generation planets uranus neptune and pluto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra1 View Post
My natal Neptune trines Sun, Mercury, and Chiron.
Your natal neptune trines your sun - but no more mercury and chiron

Quote:
Natal Uranus opposes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron.

Your uranus opposes sun, semisextiles your moon and zero degree exact opposes your mercury and your chiron and quinkunxes /inconjuncts your saturn.

Quote:
Natal Pluto quincunxes Sun, Mercury, and Chiron (yes, I am an author/researcher with plutonian, uranian, neptunian aspects).
Your natal pluto has no valid aspect and is not connected with planets in your chart. But your natal pluto is since 02-21-2021 still woken up by transit pluto itself -by trine until 12-28-2021. How does this feel ? Did you notice it ?

Quote:
In the near future Transiting Neptune will conjunct Sun, Mercury, and Chiron. Also, Progressed Sun will oppose my natal Neptune.
This will still be a long time to go - t-Neptune will degree activate your sun by conj. first time on 07-04-2027.

Quote:
At the same time, transiting Pluto will square my Moon and Jupiter in Scorpio), but also square Saturn and Mars in Taurus, and oppose Midheaven.

Same long time still to go - transit pluto will first time degree exact activate your natal moon by square on 02-27-2027. And until then - you will surely not be the same person - you are now - as a lot of transits will have change you in the meantime.

Don't you use ephemeris for your researching ?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! Chart Cleopatra.jpg (86.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Zora; 07-30-2021 at 05:06 AM.