View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2021, 04:13 PM

Re: Is there any chance at an easier life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysweet View Post
Hello!

I am not sure how to start this smoothly. I have been working since I was 6, and to this day there are times where I need to work 7 days a week, often 12 hours per day. I've never been happy with this, obviously, but recently I feel it weighing down on me more than usual and have just been depressed.

Is there any chance at all the situation will improve? I am really not sure how many more years of this I can take.

I hope I don't look like I am whining, haha. Thanks in advance!

ETA: Could I also ask if there are any indicators for said amount of work in my chart? The only thing I can see is ruler of 2nd being conjunct a planet that's in a pitted degree and whose term ruler is out of sect... But that feels a little far fetched.

chart

Interesting question. Are you talking about physical labor or are you educated with a professional career but working long hours because you work for yourself? Or something else? It's best to have a better idea of what your situation actually is to be able to respond specifically.

The ruler of your chart is Moon - in Virgo. Virgo is an earth sign - and does like to work. It likes analysis, research, sciences, medicine, teaching . . . it is organized, detailed-oriented, and is a thinker - it likes to understand. On the negative, it can be self-doubting and self-critical, fussy, worried, anxious, compulsive. It could make you insecure or overly responsible for other people.

Sun is in Aries but in 10th - so you have another image of being responsible for others. Pluto and Chiron are in Sag in the 6th house - so that's Virgo's natural house - another work house - along with the 10th - so - you are evolving the way you work or feel responsible for others.

My guess is that you do in fact, have this feeling of responsibility - and maybe you put other people first - despite your Aries Sun. If you do put others first and it is at your own expense, you will need to find a way to draw a healthy line between what you really want to do for others and what you'd rather say NO to. If you help others or work hard because you'd feel guilty if you don't, you'll have to be willing to feel guilty when you say NO. The guilt goes away eventually - but - when people are motivated by not wanting to feel guilty - then, there is a period of time that you will feel guilty when you begin doing things for yourself or doing what you want when you want to.

If you don't want to work long hours - then you have to decide not to - and make changes in your life so that you accomplish this goal. My guess is that you need to decide what is truly important to you.
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I

I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com