View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2021, 06:48 PM

Re: How to fix lack of aspects in my progressed chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
Hi there,

I'm feeling pretty stuck in my life, my industry has been shut down due to border closures (teaching international students) and I can't seem to find other work. I'm getting kinda depressed as I can't make enough money. How can I apply a fix? I guess maybe it would be to my Mars and Saturn, to help take action and get results... I do feel like I'm being forced to do something of my own but I'm losing confidence to even pick a path.

If anyone would offer some insights into my chart I would really appreciate it. Have posted my natal with transits, and progressed chart with transits.

You don't need aspects between progressed planets. You can't fix it anyway. What you're looking for is transits to progressed planets and aspects from transits and progressions to natal planets. You did not include your birth data on your posted charts, so I can't pull up any other predictive charts.

It is very difficult to predict with astrology. We do it of course, but astrology is better for the wide strokes, less for the details. No one knows the future, and there are no guarantees. That said, there are some things I can note.

TR Uranus is coming to your natal Moon. This can cause you to have some new ideas about what you could do. TR Uranus always brings change - and it will enhance your intuition, break up old patterns - mental and emotional ones - and can give you new insight. Your Moon is the planet that we associate with "what makes you happy". In the 12th house, I bet you either are very creative, have a strong spiritual connection - or both. The 12th house is not really of this world - non-materialistic - so whatever you do for a living, probably will be some creative - which is of that world.

Taurus is very materialistic, so there's a natural conflict with Moon in Taurus and the 12th. On the other hand, I've seen many psychic people with Moon in Taurus. You might be able to ground spirituality and use it that way.

I think you take a lot of responsibility for others and this lifetime is about you taking time to nurture yourself - feel your feelings - know your own heart - follow your own impulses.

Are you interested in the occult - reading cards, for instance? Do you have any skills? You could be given to self-doubt with Virgo IC, so you really have to watch that. The trick with Virgo is to recognize the self-doubt and self-criticism, and do it anyway. Virgo is a perfectionist and hard on itself. So, you have to give yourself a break and try not to listen to that kind of dialogue in your head. You have to recognize your talent and go forward, even if you think you'll never be good enough. You have to go with what it is you'd like to do. Give yourself a chance to prove to yourself that you can get good enough in time - with practice - with experience. We all have to start at the beginning sometime - and of course - no one is very good at first.

The 9th house is about expanding - learning new things. TR Saturn is in your 9th - good for a steady focus on expanding, learning new things - and TR Jupiter will come up to your MC in the not too distant future - could expand your inspiration as well. So, this is a very good time to be learning new things until the teaching market comes back. Mostly, you must keep your self-doubt in check. You WILL feel self-doubt. But let it inspire you to prove you can and will . . . perfect a skill. I hope this is helpful.
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I

I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com

Last edited by Harmelia; 05-07-2021 at 06:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-07-2021), lux111 (05-14-2021)