Is China the reason for the dow falling below 20K within the next 6-7 months

WisdomJoy

Q: Is China the reason for the dow falling below 20K within the next 6-7 months

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 1.36.40 PM.png

I hope this is valid...

tikana

Re: Is the Dow Jones/ Stock Market going to fall again?

china 7th house? what you think?
malefic on desc - grrr

WisdomJoy

china 7th house? what you think?
malefic on desc - grrr

i appreciate you not analyzing it all and giving me a chance :)

Do I use the same signifiers: first house is us, moon is stock market, and 7th house is china?

- we're sun sitting in the 10th house in taurus
- china is ruler of the 7th, so saturn, cold and restrictive lol-- their domicile so strong in their position, but doesn't them being in the 6th house make them weak by house? The first thing I thought when I saw this, is it's like they are constantly trying to push forward to superpower status but its always somewhat out of reach.
- moon is sitting in the 4th and in sag and there's no dignity there.
- the moon only has separating aspects to mars (isn't that the virus?) and saturn (china)-- doesn't that show the previous issues last year with the trade war and this year with the collapse? Both of them caused the market to teeter.
- us, the sun is approaching mars to a hard square (is that the second wave of the virus?) plus as you mentioned, its sitting on the descendent.
- also the sun is approaching jupiter, the 8th house of loss- but it doesn't makes sense to me that we're approaching it as a trine. Unless it represents another country and not the regular 8th house meaning.
- there's no aspects from saturn to us or the moon, only saturn to the 8th house ruler jupiter.

I candidly think I analyzed this all wrong but it looks to me like the issue is the second wave of the virus. Also, the moon is sitting in a house that mars rules. Even though we didn't ask about the virus, knowing that it's mars in other charts, can we assign it that here? Also, I was expecting to see some hard aspects approaching the moon.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Other than saturn return, nothing else stands out. f you look at 1991 chart
China is messy but countries are already pulling out of investment and dealigns with china.. + lawsuit. I was suprized that UK allowed Brussels dictate what to do ... they should not have gotten into EU to begin with.

can EU fall apart? NO not that fast. Catalonia has been trying to get out of spain .. ntothing happening.. Grrr yeah no EU trigger.

Altough .. if you look at EU natal chart
Uranus opposes natal SUn
Again no enough for break up...

crazy!

we need to grind through US natal chart and pay attention to H2 and anything that sits in there and lord of 2nd house.
going thrgouh countries make no sense. I think they have other things to do other than trying to crasy US dow jones

Let's look up the US natal and the DJ natal

kalinka

yes china is the 7th. natal chart of the Republic of china has an aquarius asc ( October 1, 1949, 3:15 PM). So it matches perfect.
Mercury L2 is moving away from sun's combustion. Sun/mercury conjunction could be the crash in February and the market is recovering now.Actually we must expect a huge increase because mercury is in his rulership in the next sign. So where is the falling down? There is only this square to Mars. Mars is in Saturn's rulership, Saturn/Mars conjunction was in the first degree of Aquarius-hence Mars could be indeed the Virus. However Mars is the 3rd (trading) and 10th house(government) of the dsc. In any case Mars is caused or ruled by Saturn. Mercury and Sun will both square with Mars, so there must be in fact a connection between China and the US finances.
Mercury and Venus, L3 and L10 of the Asc, are in mutual reception, which means that there is also a mutual impact. Venus will be in opposition to Moon. And let's remind that mercury is the natural ruler of trading and Venus of money. Moon is the co-ruler of the question, natural significator of fast speculations and the accidental ruler of the 12th=investments. She is moving to the SN and conjoins with this node by entering into Capricorn, where moon is debilitated. I think here we have our falling down.
Interesting is also that Jupiter (second house of china) and Saturn soon turn retrograde, both conjunct each other and also with Pluto. Seems china will expect a financial crisis.
To answer the question if China is the reason for the falling down? There is a mutual interference between both countries.
Sun and Mercury are ruled by Venus and are in exaltation of moon. When China's finances (jupiter)will crashing down it will impact the moon because moon is in Jupiter's domicile.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

yes china is the 7th. natal chart of the Republic of china has an aquarius asc ( October 1, 1949, 3:15 PM). So it matches perfect.
Mercury L2 is moving away from sun's combustion. Sun/mercury conjunction could be the crash in February and the market is recovering now.Actually we must expect a huge increase because mercury is in his rulership in the next sign. So where is the falling down? There is only this square to Mars. Mars is in Saturn's rulership, Saturn/Mars conjunction was in the first degree of Aquarius-hence Mars could be indeed the Virus. However Mars is the 3rd (trading) and 10th house(government) of the dsc. In any case Mars is caused or ruled by Saturn. Mercury and Sun will both square with Mars, so there must be in fact a connection between China and the US finances.
Mercury and Venus, L3 and L10 of the Asc, are in mutual reception, which means that there is also a mutual impact. Venus will be in opposition to Moon. And let's remind that mercury is the natural ruler of trading and Venus of money. Moon is the co-ruler of the question, natural significator of fast speculations and the accidental ruler of the 12th=investments. She is moving to the SN and conjoins with this node by entering into Capricorn, where moon is debilitated. I think here we have our falling down.
Interesting is also that Jupiter (second house of china) and Saturn soon turn retrograde, both conjunct each other and also with Pluto. Seems china will expect a financial crisis.
To answer the question if China is the reason for the falling down? There is a mutual interference between both countries.
Sun and Mercury are ruled by Venus and are in exaltation and triplicity of moon. When China's finances (jupiter)will crashing down it will impact the moon because moon is in Jupiter's domicile.

Thanks Kalinka for your help. Okay so reading through your analysis, I'm wondering if this points to a global recession. So, I'm wondering if China hits a recession, any company with a large supply chain there would be negatively impacted. What immediately comes to mind is tech.

tikana

i appreciate you not analyzing it all and giving me a chance :)

Do I use the same signifiers: first house is us, moon is stock market, and 7th house is china?

- we're sun sitting in the 10th house in taurus
- china is ruler of the 7th, so saturn, cold and restrictive lol-- their domicile so strong in their position, but doesn't them being in the 6th house make them weak by house? The first thing I thought when I saw this, is it's like they are constantly trying to push forward to superpower status but its always somewhat out of reach.
- moon is sitting in the 4th and in sag and there's no dignity there.
- the moon only has separating aspects to mars (isn't that the virus?) and saturn (china)-- doesn't that show the previous issues last year with the trade war and this year with the collapse? Both of them caused the market to teeter.
- us, the sun is approaching mars to a hard square (is that the second wave of the virus?) plus as you mentioned, its sitting on the descendent.
- also the sun is approaching jupiter, the 8th house of loss- but it doesn't makes sense to me that we're approaching it as a trine. Unless it represents another country and not the regular 8th house meaning.
- there's no aspects from saturn to us or the moon, only saturn to the 8th house ruler jupiter.

I candidly think I analyzed this all wrong but it looks to me like the issue is the second wave of the virus. Also, the moon is sitting in a house that mars rules. Even though we didn't ask about the virus, knowing that it's mars in other charts, can we assign it that here? Also, I was expecting to see some hard aspects approaching the moon.
Yea i am not horary dictaor
Lol
Yea def fishy almost neck to neck with original chart

tikana

US is asce
china is 7th

we need to take a look at 2nd houses

sun and merc are separating
prosperity is fading esp when both are in highly ferticle sign, taurus/venus.

Venus is about to turn retro --- another red flag for collapse
why? because venus separating from north node and about to turn retro decreasing a light instead of going into cancer where it is fertile signs

Now lets look at merc and jup
why is merc applying to jup? lord of 8th house
are we givig them resources? or we are controlled by their $$$
Here is where it gets interesting
Mars escapes before merc gets to it.. it tells us that the goals (lord of endings) WILL NOT be obtained/or the damage level they are trying to obtain is not achievable.
will china be responsible for the crash
YES. WHY?
Because Merc our assets/stock market applies to heavier planet jup
then merc ... Mercury gains in Gemini but it will be trining saturn (multiple hits on our market?). yes trine it is not prohibitive. ANd sun and merc will be conjunctng weeping sisters fixed star at 0 gemini.
Sun and jup hit a trine as well. Jup is malefic here.. about to turn retro. I dont know why are we seeing trines if everything will turn out to be okay and we are asking if China will be insigating a crash
what I dont like about this mess is moon will oppose venus then last aspect is sextile to mars.

saturn is stronger than sun
essential dignity
but weak in accidental
its also sliding back into cap and conj jup
its 12th house - they are doign everything behind the scenes
jup is weak and getting worse even though saturn gains from jup but jup suffers ...imo they are sacrificing their financial stabillity to gain

so overall it is quite possible that China controls the US (heavier planets on chinese side)
mars malefic on desc

dunno
looks fishy

WisdomJoy

US is asce
china is 7th

we need to take a look at 2nd houses

sun and merc are separating
prosperity is fading esp when both are in highly ferticle sign, taurus/venus.

Venus is about to turn retro --- another red flag for collapse
why? because venus separating from north node and about to turn retro decreasing a light instead of going into cancer where it is fertile signs

Now lets look at merc and jup
why is merc applying to jup? lord of 8th house
are we givig them resources? or we are controlled by their $$$
Here is where it gets interesting
Mars escapes before merc gets to it.. it tells us that the goals (lord of endings) WILL NOT be obtained/or the damage level they are trying to obtain is not achievable.
will china be responsible for the crash
YES. WHY?
Because Merc our assets/stock market applies to heavier planet jup
then merc ... Mercury gains in Gemini but it will be trining saturn (multiple hits on our market?). yes trine it is not prohibitive. ANd sun and merc will be conjunctng weeping sisters fixed star at 0 gemini.
Sun and jup hit a trine as well. Jup is malefic here.. about to turn retro. I dont know why are we seeing trines if everything will turn out to be okay and we are asking if China will be insigating a crash
what I dont like about this mess is moon will oppose venus then last aspect is sextile to mars.

saturn is stronger than sun
essential dignity
but weak in accidental
its also sliding back into cap and conj jup
its 12th house - they are doign everything behind the scenes
jup is weak and getting worse even though saturn gains from jup but jup suffers ...imo they are sacrificing their financial stabillity to gain

so overall it is quite possible that China controls the US (heavier planets on chinese side)
mars malefic on desc

dunno
looks fishy

Thank so much Tikana, I think it's multiple falls like back in May. I wonder if it's a trade war again because China would be inclined to fight that and it hurts them too.