He has moved on?

WisdomJoy

Hi Hi,

Posting a new chart that I would like help on. Candidly, I've seen a ton of questions around third party charts lately and this helped the question come to mind.

L7 was engaged to be married a couple years ago and unfortunately, it just didn't work out. I feel terrible candidly, and I've noticed that L7 really has struggled to open up in relationships ever since. What's also interesting is that L7 recently followed a popular podcast that the ex works on earlier this year (which to me shows there's still some interest).

L7's saying he doesn't want to be with his ex. But I'm wondering if it's more pride speaking? We've spoken a bit about it and I suggested therapy, in general, to work through a number of things. But I'm still left wondering...

I know people have mixed reviews on third party charts, but I've asked anyway.

My question is "has L7 moved on from his ex-fiance?"

So, in the chart, I casted him as L7 but I think he also qualifies as L11. We dated when we were in high school and he's also been a friend.

- If I assign him L7 (venus); the ex L1, then she's mars and sep from a trine to the moon (mars and venus never aspected).
- If I assign the ex, saturn, like I've seen in some charts, the moon is approaching a square to saturn--> So that tells me no he hasn't moved on and he's and having a hard time. No aspects between saturn and venus.
- The moon is sitting in his 5 house of romance, which is interesting. I was actually going to tell him to reach out to her for some additional closure, but if the moon is ruling his third house of communication (assuming he's L7), it looks like its just going to cause him further pain.

If I assign him L11, he's still venus.

I'm not seeing any indicators on love in the chart, but I might be wrong.

Venus in Gem has no dignity, moon doesn't either. Saturn's comfortable in aqua (this makes sense to me because she seems to be doing such amazing things in life and really coming into her own/soaring).

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 8.47.30 PM.png

ameliaastrology

Hello Wisdomjoy

I deleted an earlier reply that was probably wrong. Let me start over.

Venus is stationary in the 8th. Also, it will soon turn retrograde. He is weak. He will suffer some back and forth emotionally, but in the near future, the main theme will still be a strong sense of loss.

But not all hope is lost. His next sign is Cancer, where he will be dignified by both Term and Face. It will however take a while for him to arrive there, given the impending retrograde period of Venus in mid-may that will last 6 weeks.

So it will take 7 or more units of time for him to begin to feel better, and at least stop looking back. More like 7 months rather than years, hopefully. (Mutable sign in succedent house)

10 degrees till Cancer. Probably 17 months to feel perfectly OK. Only until then, he will have enough strength to really get over this loss.

Thanks for sharing the chart.

Amelia

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Hello Wisdomjoy

I deleted an earlier reply that was probably wrong. Let me start over.

Venus is stationary in the 8th. Also, it will soon turn retrograde. He is weak. He will suffer some back and forth emotionally, but in the near future, the main theme will still be a strong sense of loss.

But not all hope is lost. His next sign is Cancer, where he will be dignified by both Term and Face. It will however take a while for him to arrive there, given the impending retrograde period of Venus in mid-may that will last 6 weeks.

So it at least will take 7 or more units of time for him to begin to feel better, and at least stop looking back. More like 7 months rather than years, hopefully. (Mutable sign in succedent house)

10 degrees till Cancer. Probably 17 months to feel perfectly OK.

Thanks for sharing the chart.

Amelia

Hi Amelia,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I noticed that he was in the 8th house as well, but I figured that it was my 8th house, so I assumed it was just how I am seeing him. So much sadness and loss.

What does the moon approaching Saturn (I'm assuming that's the signifier for his ex mean?), if they connect it won't be good right? I also didn't see any indication of love remaining from the two, so I wondered if it was his pride feeling like he was left behind more than anything. The engagement ended in 2016 or 2017 I believe, so it's been a few years. Knowing him I'm thinking it's also another 17 months, maybe even 24.
WJ

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I think the time he will still need to move on has to be counted from the moment this chart is cast.

Depending on the question, I consider both the general meaning of that house and also what it means when we turn the chart. Let's say House 8 is his house 2. Venus being so weak in House 2 could point to struggle in confidence and self-worth, and even finances, if that's relevant. Since this is a question of loss, I tend to take the general meaning of House 8 to be applicable. Both point to the same conclusion: not over the loss.

Given the Moon-Saturn square is without reception (Moon will be Scorpio, not Libra, when the aspect perfects), Bonatti would say both have to work extremely hard for a contact to happen, if that is a desirable outcome. If it isn't a desirable contact, I'd say there probably will be unpleasant future exchange between the two but nothing will come out of it.

Amelia

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I think the time he will still need to move on has to be counted from the moment this chart is cast.

Depending on the question, I consider both the general meaning of that house and also what it means when we turn the chart. Let's say House 8 is his house 2. Venus being so weak in House 2 could point to struggle in confidence and self-worth, and even finances, if that's relevant. Since this is a question of loss, I tend to take the general meaning of House 8 to be applicable. Both point to the same conclusion: not over the loss.

Given the Moon-Saturn square is without reception, Bonatti would say both have to work extremely hard for a contact to happen, if that is a desirable outcome. If it isn't a desirable contact, I'd say there probably will be unpleasant future exchange between the two but nothing will come out of it.

Amelia

Yes, I totally understand what you're saying. I know Saturn can be pretty cool also, icy sometimes. So I wondered if he reached out, if she would even be willing to connect with him. The reason why I asked about mutual feelings/ love in the chart was also because if they do love each other, then maybe they can overcome the square.

But it sounds like you're not seeing the love either--> that leads me to believe that at this point, more than anything it's a hit to his ego. Which makes sense with your analysis on his second house and of self esteem. I believe her and her family were catalysts for them not working out.

I've never met her before, they don't even live in the same country (I mean who does at this point lol), but for some reason I feel like he brought out the worst in her, impeded on her in some capacity, if that makes sense. We've never discussed it in detail but it just seems like she's in a much better space now. Thriving.

Thanks for your help!

kalinka

she is not Saturn here. She is Mars in the chart and both moved on. Venus and Mars don't receive each other. Sun, his co-ruler, and Mars are in mutual reception by detriment.

WisdomJoy

she is not Saturn here. She is Mars in the chart and both moved on. Venus and Mars don't receive each other. Sun, his co-ruler, and Mars are in mutual reception by detriment.

Hey Kalinka, appreciate your help! How come she wouldn't be Saturn in the chart this time?

I was thinking if I included myself in the chart (and I'm mars), then we're technically coming up on two fights in the near future. Makes sense, I'm always pushing him (a bit too hard) on the therapy thing. But he's not the only one, I do this with all my guy friends/ cousins.

kalinka

Moon describes your mind. Moon is in Venus' rulership (thinking about him).Moon is in Mars' detriment. Makes sense why she is Mars?
Mars and Venus were in aspect with Saturn. Especially Mars was in conjunction with Saturn...if you were Mars - why you should met Saturn(as his ex) via such a hard aspect?
So she is Mars. Mars and Sun both separated from hard aspects with Uranus and Saturn= break up.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Moon describes your mind. Moon is in Venus' rulership (thinking about him).Moon is in Mars' detriment. Makes sense why is she Mars?
Mars and Venus were in aspect with Saturn. Especially Mars was in conjunction with Saturn...if you were Mars - why you should met Saturn(as his ex) via such a hard aspect?
So she is Mars. Mars and Sun both separated from hard aspects with Uranus and Saturn= break up.

Yea, this totally makes sense to me. And it's true- the hard aspect to Saturn doesn't make sense. I've never seen or talked to her in my life, I only creeped her on instagram. But its 2020, so hasn't. Also, I would expect my mind, to meet her as a hard aspect possibly. Since he's my friend and it's caused him so much pain. That said, from what I've seen, I actually really like her lol

The other interesting thing is the sun is his co-ruler and sitting in his 12th house. and him as venus is sitting in his 2nd house of self esteem (and you mentioned that they receive each other by detriment). I wonder if that speaks to him moving on but not feeling great in general during this time.

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Yes, if Mars is the girl, the querent must be Moon. Just want to add that, in addition to being the querent's co-sig, Moon also symbolises the development of the matter itself. And this matter is mainly L7's matter. Let's say here Saturn isn't the girl, it will show some kind of delay or coldness in whatever matter Saturn signifies. Probably for L7, not for WJ yourself.

Amelia

WisdomJoy

Yes, if Mars is the girl, the querent must be Moon. Just want to add that, in addition to being the querent's co-sig, Moon also symbolises the development of the matter itself. And this matter is mainly L7's matter. Let's say here Saturn isn't the girl, it will show some kind of delay or coldness in whatever matter Saturn signifies. Probably for L7, not for WJ yourself.

Amelia

Thanks so much, the moon is in a pretty late degree. I'm assuming there isn't much development happening? The saturn might apply to me candidly, like if he gets salty over me suggesting therapy or getting help again.

kalinka

Saturn is the past relationship of them itself. Saturn collected the light of Mars and Venus. Also the part of marriage is in Capricorn. Hence dispositor is Saturn. Moon is not voc and makes a square to Jupiter, his L10, which is the therapy. Venus is in Jupiter's detriment. He hates it and maybe will abort the therapy or there will be some fight between you and him because of that.

WisdomJoy

Saturn is the past relationship of them itself. Saturn collected the light of Mars and Venus. Also the part of marriage is in Capricorn. Hence dispositor is Saturn. Moon is not voc and makes a square to Jupiter, his L10, which is the therapy. Venus is in Jupiter's detriment. He hates it and maybe will abort the therapy or there will be some fight between you and him because of that.

Hi Kalinka, how do we tell how they both felt about the relationship. Just look at past receptions to saturn to see if they were positive and negative right? Im thinking he was more positive and willing than she would be. And mars having such a hard aspect to saturn, I'm wondering if that means she didn't like it as much, or did it harm her more than it harmed him? saturn- the relationship itself is domicile right now.

kalinka

yes right. It was harder for her. Mars is in Saturn's domicile and Venus only receives Saturn by term.Both have still positive memories about the relationship but she more than him.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

yes right. It was harder for her. Mars is in Saturn's domicile and Venus only receives Saturn by term.Both have still positive memories about the relationship but she more than him.

Okay, thanks so much. I thought it would be the other way around. That he would have more positive memories than her. I also thought the relationship would have harmed her more than it harmed him. Okay, I’m glad to hear that they at least have some positivity out of it!

WisdomJoy

Final update: He has not moved on yet, he's still sitting in some residual grief. He is very much on the way to moving on but not there yet. I don't think he wants to be with his ex anymore and I'm starting to understand that their love wasn't actually as deep as I originally thought but I do think the idea of that life is what's holding him back at the moment.

Based on your timeline, Amelia. He should be in good shape next year.

Onwards and upwards.

Thank you all.

WJ