Can I have a good chance to develope romantic relationship with him?

Randy135

I didn't know whether he's a straight or bi guy, but I find it really excited when talking to him. Besides, he also seem to like our friendship. There seem to be some sort of mutual attraction in our natal charts, but in reality there're many obstacles if I want to develope the relationship. And I feel a lot hurts ever since I start this relationship, mostly from my own feeling.
More over, Venus retrograde recently put another stress in our relationship...
So, from all these frustrations and sorrows, I sincerly ask for advices from those who more experienced than me here about the horary chart for the question "Can I have a good chance to develope romantic relationship with him?"
Thank you so much for your kind help

Attachments

• hr.jpg
    hr.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 34

Sunrise

I didn't know whether he's a straight or bi guy, but I find it really excited when talking to him. Besides, he also seem to like our friendship. There seem to be some sort of mutual attraction in our natal charts, but in reality there're many obstacles if I want to develope the relationship. And I feel a lot hurts ever since I start this relationship, mostly from my own feeling.
More over, Venus retrograde recently put another stress in our relationship...
So, from all these frustrations and sorrows, I sincerly ask for advices from those who more experienced than me here about the horary chart for the question "Can I have a good chance to develope romantic relationship with him?"
Thank you so much for your kind help
Can I have a good chance to develope romantic relationship with him?
dear sorry but i do not see good chance for a romantic relationship with him.