View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2017, 11:14 AM

Re: I like her a lot and she likes me, but I'm afraid it's a bad idea :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblerz View Post
Thank you for the advice, I do appreciate it. I certainly see the influences you're talking about and most of my paranoia in the relationship is me being afraid of hurting her. I know it's unlikely to last forever too, though some things came up that make it seem worth it.. I've already pretty much told her everything there is to know about me, my deepest secrets and so forth and she seems to accept me for all those flaws and claims she never felt the same for another..

Tbh I figured out she had a suicide attempt recently before we saw started dating :/ so if anything I just want to atleast be able to help her love herself and be happy.

It's all over emotionally explosive already for sure. And yeah there's certainly gonna be some pain ik..im hoping the healing effect of Chiron will hopefully result in something beneficial. I just want to minimize the pain, and the obvious route is to just not go for it at all.. But I don't want anything to happen to her :/
It sounds like you're keeping a cool head.

All relationships offer a lot of growth opportunity, so I don't mean to discourage you from the experience. I only wanted you to be realistic on what to expect.

But really, anything is possible. I firmly believe (and know!) that two totally mismatched people in the worst possible way could find a means to make it work for the rest of their lives. Anything is possible. It's just a matter of what you want. Some relationships require a LOT of accommodating and compromising and.....sacrificing who you are meant to be as an individual. But when it feels really good, it feels so good, just for being yourself.

I want everyone to be empowered and a stronger version of themselves because of their relationships, not a weaker version. That's how I look at synastry.

Try the dating thing for a while...just take it one step at a time....no need to rush at your age, right?