Moon in libra

ocho

Hey guys i just had a curious thought on Libra moon, concerning being unbalanced. Is it to say that Libra moon are never balanced? is it that they are either aggressive assertive and more self opinionated like an Aries ? and then if they are on the other side of the balance they are compassionate and passive aggressive like libra or pisces?

inColbito

I have a natal Moon in Libra
From personal experience I can tell you…
I love my Moon in Libra but it also gives me so much unneeded grief
As far as balance goes…
I can't stand having too much of ANYTHING
Can't have too much noise
Can't eat too much
Can't say something too much
I need peace, variety, equality and fairness

I also hate feeling like I'm doing something that is too popular or something many others are fond of
It makes me become interested in the opposite

I'm always think before I speak and act
I'm always putting myself in someone else's shoes
Always trying to be fair and the person I would want others to be

The only downsides I feel to this moon are…
Is that you have a deep need to be in a relationship
Even when you're really in no place to be in one
And you take into consideration others opinions
When the only opinion that should matter is your own

I hope this helps

AstroKidd

Hey guys i just had a curious thought on Libra moon, concerning being unbalanced. Is it to say that Libra moon are never balanced? is it that they are either aggressive assertive and more self opinionated like an Aries ? and then if they are on the other side of the balance they are compassionate and passive aggressive like libra or pisces?

I'm a Moon in Libra, here's what I can say about myself:

- I hate being ALONE - unless I'm angry (I guess that's due to my sun also being in Libra)
- I always agree with what everybody says (unless it's something I believe in and don't mind arguing about)
- I can't ever make up my mind (even if it's just what I want for lunch)
- Friendships mean a lot to me
- I have a strong need to be loved by someone :crying:
- I like dressing nice at all times
- I'm very sensitive about my looks
- I'm sensitive about what people say about me
- I want to hear opinions from several people before I make a final decision on something
- I want to be cared about and liked by everyone :unsure:

Basically, the answer to your question would be, if a Libra is unbalanced they may seem: Bitchy, annoying, indecisive, lazy, sloppy etc. However, if a Libra is balanced (which all Lunar Librans wish for) they would be: friendly, outgoing, caring & diplomatic.

I hope I helped :cool:

Bina

I don't think Moon in Libra likes aggression at all! I have Moon in Libra, and I hate it when other people fight or argue and it also makes me unhappy when i get angry with people. I do have Mercury in Aries opposite, and he often speaks before he thinks or comes over as assertive.. but it makes my Libra Moon cringe.. :pinched:

AstroKidd

I dont Like My Moon in Libra Because it's descriptions dont fit how I feel.

Maybe that's because your SUN SIGN is different than your Moon sign, what is your sun sign if I may ask?

I'm a Sun in Libra & Moon in Libra (double-Libran) so my moon fits me well.

astrology02

I love moon in libra people. They seem so nice / fair to everyone. They aren't real hostile people either. I would say this is one of the best placements...just my opinion though!

whymercury

So I have moon in libra also, i could say i agree with most that has been said.
also i'd say this moon placement makes me very hypersensitive to other people misfortunes, i get really sad (sometimes even more sad that if **** happens to me)and feel very impotent, so i do everything i can to help the other feel good.
i feel i'm always unbalanced, but that doesn't make me agressive, but it sure affects me on a negative way,

kimbermoon

The sign of the moon in the chart depicts many things relating to emotional reactivity...it shows how we typically respond and react to external stimulus; it shows how the influence of the mother [conditioning and imprinting] in the past affects our personal relationships to a great degree. It represents the psyche, as the container of past memories, and the contents of the subconscious , which affect the way we act and react in the present; 'emotions are triggered by memories, and are the river upon which our past experiences are carried forth into the future that we are creating'...it can also depict where we feel lacking within ourselves, as well as our inner yearnings for something [someone] to fill that lack.
Moon in Libra is about needing to be perceived as being congenial, harmonious and accepted by others; not to be judged by others; afflictions will influence the subconscious yearnings experienced in response to past feelings of lack from the mother. It is not about what the mother did, or didn't do; it is about how our individual reaction patterns have been constructed. It is not so much about how we feel, but how we react subconsciously to being raised by this individual, which serves as a memory trigger affecting our own actions and reactions. Thanks for all your insights about Libra Moon...

M

may28gemini

I have 2 friends, a cousin, and my brother have Libra Moon.

I personally don't like Air Moons in general, being that I am a water Moon. Perhaps Libra Moon is the least distant of the Air Moon variety but I still see Libra Moon as being insecure and tries too hard to please everyone that they end up not making a solid stance for themselves so they are almost always in major danger of being pushed around and taken advantaged of. Libra Moon tend to choose their "lover" over their friends and family when it comes to picking a side (if they had to pick a side) even if their lover is abusive/psycho/etc. which I don't respect. Also, I've read that Libra Moon is the "mistress" moon.

Overall, I dislike Libra Moon even if it would trine my Sun (at least early Libra Moon). I just find that Moon to be wayward and I don't respect it.

Prisma

...it shows how we typically respond and react to external stimulus; it shows how the influence of the mother [conditioning and imprinting] in the past affects our personal relationships to a great degree...It is not about what the mother did, or didn't do; it is about how our individual reaction patterns have been constructed. It is not so much about how we feel, but how we react subconsciously to being raised by this individual

My Sag Husband is a Libra Moon. He lost his mother as a toddler and was raised by father and grandmother. He also has a 9th house Cancer Saturn, very close to his MC, and besides that Saturn, no other planets in water.

Moon in Libra is about needing to be perceived as being congenial, harmonious and accepted by others

My husband is a charming person, considerate, handsome, very well liked in his job. If in a tense situation, he makes a joke or tries to calm down the situation. But sometimes, behind all that niceness, it is kind of hard to know what he feels, he does not let people get too close, so do not even try to propose going to therapy or something. Just be pleasant and go about your bussiness.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Human personality is very very complex. Its quite premature to define all people with Moon In Libra in one or two or even 20 ways. There are so many modifiers to the concept that without seeing an individual chart there is really no way to see how Moon in Libra manifests in each person.

For example, first you need to know if Libra or the Moon are very powerful in the chart. Then you need to know if either the Moon or Libra or the house that its in is functionally workable or whether it causes problems in the chart. Then you need to see which aspects the Moon is most significantly modified by. Then you need to look to see which other planets, other asteroids, other arabic parts, other trans-neputunians, dark matter planets might be impacting the moon. Then you should look at the Sun Moon Blend. It goes on and on and on. Finally you might be able to separate out how the Moon in Libra impacts an individual chart to describe the personality, but maybe not. The Moon in Libra might not even be much of an impact at all. And this is only looking at the birth stuff; after 25 years or so, one's birth challenges are long gone and the impacts of the progressed chart, or the progressed moon out of libra and into another sign will begin to change how libra is perceived by the Moon and by other people watching them.

New astrologers need to be aware of the incredible complexity of the human personality and that the astrological chart can show this if they reach out to the very many measurements that show the nuances of personality development.

ocho

it's ok.. Btw Is Libra Moon in the 6th a bad placement? what House Placements are good for this moon?

Last edited:

AstroKidd

it's ok.. Btw Is Libra Moon in the 6th a bad placement? what House Placements are good for this moon?

Well.. I think that Moon in the 6th House in any sign is good :cool:, because it encourages you to get your work done. Considering the fact that your Moon is in Libra, that'll definitely make you 'lazy' - I know I'm lazy :innocent: (But I'm a 9th house Moon in Libra). But your 6th House placement can aspect your Moon in many different ways. Having your Moon in the 6th house, you'd want to do work because it fulfills you on an emotional level.

Also - you should stop saying 'you dislike' your Moon in Libra.. Because you are who you ARE and you should be happy with your Moon. Moon in Libra is a very great placement to have... We are the diplomats of the zodiac, that's why everyone wants us around. Your natal placements are PERMANENT so you'll stay with that placement regardless, so just be happy with it. If it makes you feel any better look at what your progressed moon is in. Mines is in Gemini, but I'm like whatever. :rolleyes: Maybe that's why your description of yourself doesn't fit with how you are as a person now. Check your progressed chart and look at the moon and see if that one matches you.

Last edited:

GalacticEgg

Moon in Libra is great if you wanna get famous. Akon, Dr. Dre, Jay Z, The Biebz, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. all have this moon along with a host of other big-name celebrities. I wouldn't say there's anything to "dislike" about this placement unless you don't care for the general confusion and two-facedness of all airy moons ;)

Scorpio888

Oh, Jeezus. Moon in Libra....

I've often been attracted to Moon in Libras, but you guys are a handful.

Something you wont read in the books is that Moon in Libra has a WILDLY excessive demand that they not be "disrespected." They almost have Disrespect PTSD.

And while it's reasonable for anyone to not permit or to resent being disrespected, Moon in Libras just push it too far. WAY too far.

I mean, it's a really big deal to them.

It's not that they're really all that unusual that way -- most people don't enjoy being disrespected -- but where most of us remain silent, or wait to see if our perception of what has occurred is accurate, Moon in Libras just spout out IMMEDIATELY their complaints, their internal monologue becoming external neurotically on the spot.

And while they're sometimes correct, they're so reactive this way so quickly, that they're wrong just as often.

As a result, Moon in Libras tend to be either close friends with one another (from an instinctive sense of similarity) or they fight like maniacs, both doing the same thing to each other (think Rosie and Elisabeth).

Holy God, you guys are exhausting.

Nothing personal. :biggrin: