Weird coincidence..?

Egeria

Hello everyone! I have noticed that my Chiron is strongly aspected and I'd like to know what is the meaning of all of it.
Also what is the interpretation of vertex opposite ASC (= anti-vertex conjunct ASC) and vertex conjunct mars. If anyone could be of any help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

astro_2gw_yasmine.61608.28397 by egeria lol, sur Flickr

ClaireM

To me Chiron is something that I also find kind of confusing, but what I think is that maybe you are meant to be a healer for people have relationship problems? maybe a counselor? or a judge?

Something I have noticed in my own birth chart is that I have Chiron in my 9th house and I was hurt in a foreign country so it could give you insight if you are in a dangerous or toxic relationship. I think where Chiron is in our birth chart is were we can have a serious life experience only to grow from it in the end.

You also have mars conjunct your descendent in Taurus which can make you fully devoted to hostile relationships for the long haul hoping that things will change. Mars in Taurus is the great preserver and always there no matter what! GOOD LUCK!

Egeria

To me Chiron is something that I also find kind of confusing, but what I think is that maybe you are meant to be a healer for people have relationship problems? maybe a counselor? or a judge?

Something I have noticed in my own birth chart is that I have Chiron in my 9th house and I was hurt in a foreign country so it could give you insight if you are in a dangerous or toxic relationship. I think where Chiron is in our birth chart is were we can have a serious life experience only to grow from it in the end.

You also have mars conjunct your descendent in Taurus which can make you fully devoted to hostile relationships for the long haul hoping that things will change. Mars in Taurus is the great preserver and always there no matter what! GOOD LUCK!

I d'ont have that many relationships thought..and i've never been in a toxic relationship either :unsure: but thank you for your interpretation Clair and good luck to you as well :wink: