Is the price right?

eekndyn

If someone was helping say a child 5th house sell an item, that wasnt a land property sell something, would I use my 2nd or the 2nd from the 5th? I listed a laptop for my daughter, and I am trying to figure out if I listed it too high. It has had a couple offers at the same price, but a few hundred less then listed. It was listed about 300-400 less than what she paid for it. So I casted a chart to see if it was set too high. I became stuck on who's 2nd house. I feel like it looks more promising using my second as it makes contact with 7th buyer, but has a separating aspect with the buyers second. Then if I use the 5th the buyer turned 11th Mercury buyer 2nd moon doesn't make contact with 5th ruler. I am really not good at this.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_n_laptop_hr.61089.26536.jpg
    astro_2gw_n_laptop_hr.61089.26536.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 25

Chrysalis

Daughters' possessions are Capricorn, the potential buyer is Cancer. Saturn being conjunct Jupiter and retrograde would imply the price being a little too high. With you/sun in applying trine with Saturn shows it should still sell regardless.

eekndyn

Daughters' possessions are Capricorn, the potential buyer is Cancer. Saturn being conjunct Jupiter and retrograde would imply the price being a little too high. With you/sun in applying trine with Saturn shows it should still sell regardless.
You're right it is priced high. I lowered it. Could the moon also maybe be a scammer? Or would it be jupiter? I literally this morning almost got taken for. Feel so silly.