Will he contact me again?

KathrineB

Hi everyone,

we broke up with a guy at the end of June. Rather he broke up with me, i guess. We were in the long distance relationship, but I never had time to meet him, kept postponing cos of various circumstances and I think he got fed up and found someone locally (just a guess). I got upset and blocked and deleted him from most social media apps...he got angry and deleted me from the remaining ones that I didn’t touch. And I promised myself I won’t talk to him again and I have zero intention to be the first one to contact him but... i miss him :/ I actually do. He was great to talk to and pretty sweet in person too...
I am just wondering if maybe he will ever contact me? As in could he be the one to initiate the contact... what do you think?

https://ibb.co/SVbKcwz

Chrysalis

Before i look at the chart, can you just tell me how you expect him to get in contact with you, if you've both blocked and deleted each other from now all social media ? Im taking it whatsapp is one of these apps, do you have his number blocked from your phone too ?

KathrineB

Before i look at the chart, can you just tell me how you expect him to get in contact with you, if you've both blocked and deleted each other from now all social media ? Im taking it whatsapp is one of these apps, do you have his number blocked from your phone too ?
Hi Chrys! Yeah WhatsApp is one of them and there were others too but I’ve only deleted him from things like Instagram and Fb, so if he wanted to, he could easily write to me via those two, and I didn’t block him on my phone, just deleted the number (cos I don’t know it by heart anyways), so basically, if he wanted to, he could contact me rather easily.

Chrysalis

Hmmm, what concerns me is the fixed angles. There is a TOL from jupiter to mars, but im not sure if thats going to work. Plus you've also got saturn in your 3rd house. Also all planets are inconjunct L3 saturn.

I don't know its the TOL im not too sure about....if anything is to transpire from it, it would be in 6 somethings.

KathrineB

Hmmm, what concerns me is the fixed angles. There is a TOL from jupiter to mars, but im not sure if thats going to work. Plus you've also got saturn in your 3rd house. Also all planets are inconjunct L3 saturn.

I don't know its the TOL im not too sure about....if anything is to transpire from it, it would be in 6 somethings.

now I’m curious :) thanks for your opinion! I’ll update if something happens at all. Saturn in the 3rd, yeah, I practically feel it - total ignorance from both sides towards each other. I was considering to write to him (to at least stay friends) but too proud to do so. Ok, we’ll see what happens... thanks again!