Pluto Transits

HarmonE

In Natal Chart Pluto in 6th Libra.
Pluto Conjunct Mars, Vertex and Jupiter.

Currently tPluto entering into my 9th House. nPluto Opposite my nMercury(mental depression). tPluto Square nMars(power struggle in work life). Later tPluto Square to nPluto, then nVertex, then opposite nSun, then Square nJupiter in couple of years. Looks like my future will be Doom. :sad:

No your future is not doom... pluto might be the equivalent to 'tough love' in the zodiac. But it is still there to help you transcend. As uncomfortable as it can be sometimes.

Of the transits you describe the only one that I have experienced any trouble with is tPluto square nMars. That was a tough time for me and my mom had a heart attack right on the third pass of it. That doesn't mean this will happen to you. This was the first transit of pluto to natal mars and it doesn't make an aspect in my natal chart. This might be different for you.

I will never experience tPluto oppose nMercury. However I did have a conjunction a few years ago and it wasn't challenging at all. I did actually do some study as well as retreat a bit but it was not at all depressing.

david starling

No your future is not doom... pluto might be the equivalent to 'tough love' in the zodiac. But it is still there to help you transcend. As uncomfortable as it can be sometimes.

Of the transits you describe the only one that I have experienced any trouble with is tPluto square nMars. That was a tough time for me and my mom had a heart attack right on the third pass of it. That doesn't mean this will happen to you. This was the first transit of pluto to natal mars and it doesn't make an aspect in my natal chart. This might be different for you.

I will never experience tPluto oppose nMercury. However I did have a conjunction a few years ago and it wasn't challenging at all. I did actually do some study as well as retreat a bit but it was not at all depressing.

I agree with your attitude towards Pluto's influence.

Soragirl6

Hmm, what stands out for me here is, as in some other postings, that people are afraid of Pluto transits!!!
Why, I wonder???

By being fearful you attract negative things into your life when you do not know if what is coming your way is useful or not!

Pluto to me means, above all, CHANGE. And if you go with the flow instead of resisting that change then all will be well.

In the summer time you don't worry about the cold winter, do you?
So when Pluto is in house 3, then why worry, if you have to worry, about what Pluto might cause in house 4?
You might prepare for the winter in the summer time and so you can prepare for Pluto in house 4 and making certain aspects, but worry???

Right now I have tPluto square nSun and so I look at what areas of my life are calling for change, i.e. what is not working the way I would want it to work and then I try to initiate change. And since I am changing what is not working anyway, I look forward to it.

Don't have more time right now, but if you like reading, read 'The Nature of Personal Reality' by Jane Roberts or listen on YouTube to Abraham Hicks. Lots of goodies in there re power of the mind etc.

All is well and things are always working out for you, Richard

I guess you're right. XD I am seriously a worrywart. I've got Saturn in the third house which makes me an extremely pessimistic person and cautious as ever. In fact, I have quite a bit of aspects to Saturn and my Saturn is retrograde. I tend to overthink things.

The Nature Of Personal Reality sounds like a really interesting book. I will also check at Abraham Hicks. Thank you guys for your wise responses. It really gave me perspective. Sometimes I need these reality checks so I won't excessively worry about my future. :smile:

Soragirl6

Well, the first step is to try to pin down the dates before you worry yourself into never leaving your house! One thing to note is that pluto is a very slow planet and by the sounds of it, it might be many years off. For instance, I had pluto cross my ASC for a couple of years about 6 years ago, yet it won't leave my first house for nearly 20 more! It will never make it to my IC unless I live to well over 100.

Another thing to note is that any time pluto makes contact with our natal charts it's a reality check. For those that have an affinity with its energy, it can be just another day so to speak. I'm wondering if you have a natural affinity with its energy as you have it natally in your first house. For others that have resisted being real with themselves and their purpose, it can be a rude awakening. I personally didn't really notice as it transited over my sun, jupiter, and mercury. It really became much more apparent that I had lessons to learn when it crossed my ASC. Clearly there was work to be done there.

I suppose the same can be said for Uranus. For many being shocked or upset by changes is a daily event. For others, they resist. So when Uranus comes along to a part of our chart that needs change and we are unwilling, it can be a bit unsettling.

I've seen a lot of Trauma in my life which is why I worry so much I guess. But you are right I do have quite a bit of aspects to Pluto in the first house, and Pluto has always been there to give me a reality check, yet has always been disturbing to me. Thank you for giving me your perspective as well. It calmed me down from going crazy over things (which I have a tendency to do). :biggrin:

Somna7H

Banned

Thank you!
I have too many aspects of Pluto in my chart including conjunction with exalted Saturn but wide orb. My time is not running good. I always feel I'm born unlucky person.

HarmonE

I guess you're right. XD I am seriously a worrywart. I've got Saturn in the third house which makes me an extremely pessimistic person and cautious as ever. In fact, I have quite a bit of aspects to Saturn and my Saturn is retrograde. I tend to overthink things.

The Nature Of Personal Reality sounds like a really interesting book. I will also check at Abraham Hicks. Thank you guys for your wise responses. It really gave me perspective. Sometimes I need these reality checks so I won't excessively worry about my future. :smile:

It sounds like you perceive that there is a cautiousness in your third house and that you are still working through that energy today. I can say that if Pluto is transiting your third that there is a huge opportunity to transform that. In fact, from my experience, pluto is the most transformative of the outer planets and truly nothing is the same once it has come by for a visit.

HarmonE

Thank you!
I have too many aspects of Pluto in my chart including conjunction with exalted Saturn but wide orb. My time is not running good. I always feel I'm born unlucky person.

Is it possible that you are avoiding learning something? Nothing in a natal chart is fixed, it is only our starting point. We are here to transcend and everything has the ability to be transformed.

ElenaJ

Yes, also true that everyone has room for improvement. Another word for change is maturity.
And Pluto will push you and pull you until you come to terms with what it is telling you.

david starling

NN 13°21' in Cancer.
I have put the link of my Western Tropical Zodiac Chart below. Thank you!

Gemini and :cancer: are about being young. Pluto will give you a pass on not wanting to be a grown-up, because of your NN placement. Thinking and feelings are intertwined in your Chart. Reminds me of a country song lyric, "I know what I was feelin', but WHAT was I thinkin'?!? :biggrin:

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you!

Wish my physical body intertwined with my Thinking and feelings too. I mean wish I could have stay physically young for long too. :D

jellyfish

I wish I could say something positive about Pluto. However, I have recently come out of a Pluto (transit 5th house Capricorn) square my Sun in Aries in 8th house. Turned my world upside down in a very difficult way, including power/control and violence against me. I learned a lot about myself and stopped life cycles that I had been in up until the point of transit. My current life bears no resemblance to the one I had prior to this transit. Thank god, it only comes once in a lifetime. Phew!

hypatia

This is correct, and what we need to remember.
Thank you for posting this, HarmonE.

Pluto transits can definitely be changing, but change doesn't have to be negative...
I had Pluto Cnj Sun a few years ago. I didn't exactly find it to be bounds of fun at the time, but it shifted some pretty negative things, and made way for what was something that I truly enjoy, to come into my life.

My Pluto Cnj Asc was quite a while ago now (25 years ago), and when it came, it was a relief, and brought only positive changes and light into my life after what had been over 10 years of darkness and heaviness before that transit.

I have Pluto Cnj Mercury coming up in about 18 months. I've not been dreading it, if anything, I'm half-planning to use that energy to get into some kind of a project or research or maybe formal study.

As for Pluto entering he 4th House... I read once that someone who had Pluto Cnj IC, they got in and did a lot of work under their house (I think they said they had a cellar or something)… putting that underworld and transformative energy into their house.

I can only recommend that going 'with' your transits is the best way... work at ways to positively meet that energy coming your way. Not only does it give your brain something else to focus on, rather than focusing on words like 'doomed', but it also gives you something to 'do', rather than feeling paralysed with fear.

There's lots of good advice here. I hope people who are worrying can find something positive to work with.

HarmonE

As for Pluto entering he 4th House... I read once that someone who had Pluto Cnj IC, they got in and did a lot of work under their house (I think they said they had a cellar or something)… putting that underworld and transformative energy into their house.

I can only recommend that going 'with' your transits is the best way... work at ways to positively meet that energy coming your way. Not only does it give your brain something else to focus on, rather than focusing on words like 'doomed', but it also gives you something to 'do', rather than feeling paralysed with fear.

Excellently put hypatia. Thanks for your outlook! I think your approach is very encouraging. I hope we can all find a way to befriend pluto, poor little planet with a bad rap

Introvert

Hi there...

In the last year Pluto came across my ASC...then went back...and then went over my ASC again.

Now is at the first degree of my first house.

When the first ASC transit happened, I had a major face surgery that changed my appearance. I didn't know it at the time, but the same day I had the surgery, Pluto was at the exact conjunction with my ascendant.

Now, the second time, the transformation is more in terms of my personality.

Yes, I am more aware of my mortality. I have also discarded a lot of things that proved not useful...old habits...patterns of thinking. It gave me that 'I don't care' point of view, that I guess comes from that palpable sense of mortality...'This too shall pass, so why bother' kind of thing.

And so, that could someone see as power, since, you are not under any obligation towards anyone, or not wanting or desiring anything. You can be yourself.

ElenaJ

"I can only recommend that going 'with' your transits is the best way... work at ways to positively meet that energy coming your way. Not only does it give your brain something else to focus on, rather than focusing on words like 'doomed', but it also gives you something to 'do', rather than feeling paralysed with fear.

There's lots of good advice here. I hope people who are worrying can find something positive to work with."
This is so true, thank you for stating it.
The transits are not there to harm us, but to help us develop and transform. Dreading them is useless, it's bringing on what we fear most.

GeminiGrrl

I'm feeling incredibly stressed right now as a result of learning earlier today that Pluto will begin to square my natal Saturn in just a couple of weeks. It's actually a good thing that I'm becoming aware of this now, and I'm trying to find some comfort and reassurance from that since it means I have some time to prepare -- the transit shouldn't reach its full strength for at least a couple of months. (I think I might have started feeling it already because I suddenly started feeling depressed and stressed out last week for no particular reason I could identify.) Forewarned is forearmed, and I know that. However, based on what I've been reading, the Pluto square natal Saturn is one of the most difficult transits of all. I tried to figure out when Pluto opposed my natal Saturn in Aries as it passed through Libra and as near as I can tell, it appears to have taken place at some point between 1981 and 1982 -- that was around the time that a childhood friendship of many years standing abruptly came to an end. It seems significant to me that at the time, Pluto was passing through my eleventh house of friendship...and now Pluto is passing through my second house of earned income and possessions. This does not strike me as being a good sign.

I realize that it could be worse, possibly much worse -- my natal Saturn is not in the first four houses (the personal houses) of my chart, nor is it in one of the angular houses. My natal Saturn is in Aries in my fifth house, a succeedent house -- largely because I have Saturn in fifth, I have no children who might be affected by the transit and I can't say I've ever had much luck with romantic relationships anyway. I think this transit could be worse if it were hitting me in an angular house (the first, fourth, seventh, or tenth house). Nevertheless, I would appreciate some advice or at least insight from other people about how best to cope with this transit -- especially from people who've been through it themselves.

Last edited: