Looking for some help with this very intense synastry

Stillwerise

Hi guys, My name is Tiff. I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to connect with other astrologer's to bounce ideas and concepts around. I have this synastry chart that I would like some outside perspective on, there's a lot going on lol! Hopefully I attached the file correctly, if I'm not doing anything right here, please let me know! Any insights are greatly appreciated, and please let me know if I should upload natals and composites as well. <3 look forward to connecting with you guys!

Attachments

• tnrsyn.jpg
    tnrsyn.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 21

Osamenor

Staff member
What kind of relationship do you have with this person? Is he your significant other, or just someone you're interested in? Or is it some other kind of relationship (platonic, familial, etc.)? If you're a couple, how long have you been together? What's the relationship been like so far?

All of that information is relevant in interpreting a synastry. Synastry doesn't show what kind of relationship you have, just what potentials exist if you were to have a relationship with this person.

Edited to add: It's against the rules of this forum to post someone else's birth information without their informed consent. Do you have his permission to post his name and birth info here? If not, you must blank it out of the chart. You may include a pseudonym for him if you don't have his permission to use his real name, but make it clear that it is a pseudonym.

Last edited:

Stillwerise

LOL SORRY! I got so caught up in trying to figure out how to upload a chart..some background might be helpful! This is a man I have been intensely involved with long-distance, and I'm going to visit him at the end of the month. We have only been talking for a short time, but it has escalated very fast. Obviously there is a ton of conversations going on here, karmic and romantic, but I'm chiefly concerned about the glaring opposition involving Mercury, Venus, Pluto, Chiron, Sedna and my AC/DC axis. I can never read my own charts objectively, and if it was someone else's I'd say this is a big red flag. At the same time, there's so much in the way of supportive and complementary energies...IDK.

*Also I deleted his name and just used a letter..is that ok? thanks!

Last edited: