Most intense final interview ever. Am I getting the job?

anjelik

For the last three weeks I have been interviewing with a company that I am extremely interested in. I cast this chart right after my first round interview with the person who was essentially doing an initial screening / culture fit sort of interview. Since then I met with three other people from the business and then the CEO yesterday. I had googled him and watched some videos of him being interviewed on tv or the radio and he came across really measured and chill, so it was a bit surprising to me that he was so intense in our interview. He basically jumped in and fired questions at me like he had a machine gun. I basically thought this was in the bag until I met him, and now I am a bit perplexed. He was difficult to read, while the others were really easy to show that they liked me. I even saw the person I would be reporting to right before the interview and she said, "just be yourself and your personality will shine through." He didn't even give me a real opportunity to show my personality, so I'm quite put off.

Based on the initial chart I cast, it looks like a yes to me. The moon being in the 12th didn't make sense to me, but now it does as I feel I am in the dark and before I wasn't. Also, the square between L10 and me didn't make sense, but now it does. There is no aspect between Saturn and the Moon, so that is where I am concerned that maybe I am not getting this offer after all. Would I assign L10 to the CEO and the other planets trine the Moon the other two rounds of interviews I had?

I realllllllyyyyy reallly realllllllyyyy want this job. I haven't wanted a job this badly in as long as I can remember. I have concerns about his natal against mine. If I have the birth year correct (his birthday is on his LinkedIn page), his Mars exactly squares my Venus conjunct AC. Our Moons would make a nice sextile with a 1 degree orb, so maybe that would have smoothed over the Mars square AC and also my Venus on the AC may soften that too. I just wonder if I rubbed him the wrong way and there would be ego clash, etc.

I won't know until most likely early next week (CEO told me they will make a decision by early next week the latest). So anyone care to take a stab? :confused: Here is the chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_533_will_mi_be_my_new_job.28936.24229.gif
    astro_w2gw_533_will_mi_be_my_new_job.28936.24229.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 61

Iced8Ace

I had a similar chart awhile ago, and was told by someone that L10 in H7 means someone else got the job. Sorry hun. ):

If it's any consolation, based on the chart, you could probably do better.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your significators, Mercury and Jupiter, are in adjacent signs, so averse to each other: not able to regard to truly see each other. Despite your being quite strong, in your dignity and exaltaion, I regret that a lack of aspect between your significators suggests to me there will be no coming together.

anjelik

I also cast another chart, because I was unsure about that chart being radical due to Saturn being in the 7th. Interestingly enough, there is a separating square between the significators (Sun and Mars) and there is an applying sextile between the Sun (job) and the moon. I think whoever Saturn is will be getting the job.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_539_is_mi_going_to_make_me_an_offer.30002.42624.jpg
    astro_2gw_539_is_mi_going_to_make_me_an_offer.30002.42624.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 32

rafaella

Your significators are exceptionally strong, Yes Moon could be in a better house, but it probably is fear and something unknown happening. I do think they will put you through some more tests. It could be that you get a similar position elsewhere or get a another job in the same company, the rx could be that. Either way, a job is coming.

rafaella

I also cast another chart, because I was unsure about that chart being radical due to Saturn being in the 7th. Interestingly enough, there is a separating square between the significators (Sun and Mars) and there is an applying sextile between the Sun (job) and the moon. I think whoever Saturn is will be getting the job.

Saturn could be a message/phonecall perhaps?

tikana

Tik, I wonder if you might say a bit more about how Venus figures in this chart? I must confess I lack the skill to tie it into the delineation. Thank you.

okay Ilenek

you ARE NOT missing any skills. we will get ******* up charts because the question has been a rerun .. this is a classic example.. let's start with 2nd chart first...

make a chart big and follow my thought

Moon and Mars rule her
Venus is competition
sun is the job

no pass between sun/mars
no recepiton and debility
moon conj saturn before moon getting to sun
sun is entering her 12th house

L11 and L8 are the same planet - salary issue to they will go with L7 jus tbecause of the salary

but remember

this is a repeat question from the one above..

now lets look in 1st chart

saturn is in opposition 7th house
sun TOLs from jupiter L8 to saturn
again salary issues
moon is at 24 deg taurus - she is asking way too much!

Cheers
T

anjelik

okay Ilenek

you ARE NOT missing any skills. we will get ******* up charts because the question has been a rerun .. this is a classic example.. let's start with 2nd chart first...

make a chart big and follow my thought

Moon and Mars rule her
Venus is competition
sun is the job

no pass between sun/mars
no recepiton and debility
moon conj saturn before moon getting to sun
sun is entering her 12th house

L11 and L8 are the same planet - salary issue to they will go with L7 jus tbecause of the salary

but remember

this is a repeat question from the one above..

now lets look in 1st chart

saturn is in opposition 7th house
sun TOLs from jupiter L8 to saturn
again salary issues
moon is at 24 deg taurus - she is asking way too much!

Cheers
T

7th house would be considered my competition? I was unsure if 7th would be the CEO that I interviewed with. Either way, I did not see any reception there either. Salary could be an issue - he did ask me if I felt I was fairly compensated in my last role and then he asked me what I was earning previously. I know I was compensated quite well for London and I was compensated as someone in financial services and not Fintech, so that would be a factor as well. Either way, I felt the interview was a bit off with him, so I didn't come out feeling as confident as I had before going in. I haven't heard back yet and it's already almost been a full week, so that is quite telling as well.

anjelik

umm this is very common here in the states. When you are dealing with agents, they give you feedback .

good luck!

Was direct, which is why it's disappointing. Kind of amusing considering the position was for their internal recruitment departments.