Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

vijacharya

hello,

my name is vijay acharya, can you pls see 1, i am trying for a job,can i get good job in this month.

thanks.

feather in the wind

I guess ill continue the chain tarot.
and having asked a question which the tarot does not reveal. i'll come back another time..
till then i leave you with The Hierophant: Faith in tradition and the old school. A justified and ancient source of power. Being supportive, sympathetic and loyal. Receiving instructions, learning, guidance or inspiration. The ability to hear a higher or inner voice. May also indicate a religious ritual, such as a marriage or an initiation.

Akyana

Very interesting...

Ok, for you:
The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Death, when reversed: Stagnation or petrifaction. The refusal to let go of the past. Resistance to change because of fear.

I leave The Rider - King of Cups
and the Animal Messages - Dolphin=Tune into the rhythm of your breath to find stillness and patience. Playful sleek swimmer, gregarious intelligent mammal who sixty million years ago bestrode the earth on four legs, Dolphin has adapted more elegantly to her world than any other creature. She embodies patience and show how with time and slow determination you can create wonders, move mountains, and become the person your heart desires. Dolphin must still breath salty air as she moves rhythmically through the waves and counsels that breathing techniques can heal body and soul, and transport you to other planes.

hello,

my name is vijay acharya, can you pls see 1, i am trying for a job,can i get good job in this month.

thanks.

Vijay Achary, your card would have been the two of swords. You are supposed to ask your question and then click the thread and receive the card that the person before you left. I'm not positive but maybe you have to choose between two job offers. or maybe some other interpretation of 2 of swords

2 of swords

Contradictory characteristics brought together as a means of resolving a conflict.
Refusing to be ruled by negative emotions.
Strife brought to a close through clarity of mind and restraint of force.
Turning a blind eye to the minor infractions of others.

Vijay now you pick a card to leave for the next person.

Last edited:

Aqualibra

I will take the king of cups. I asked what I have to do to get over a situation.

I leave Nine of pentacles (reversed)

I asked if I would be promoted in my review at work next week. Nine of Pentacles reversed is not too bad... nose to the grindstone! :biggrin:

I leave Temperance (reversed)

vijacharya

hello,

i am going thru a very bad phase in my job as well as my personal life,

whn can i get the job? and pls tell me about my personal life also.

waiting for ur reply.

regards

vijay

vijacharya

Vijay Achary, your card would have been the two of swords. You are supposed to ask your question and then click the thread and receive the card that the person before you left. I'm not positive but maybe you have to choose between two job offers. or maybe some other interpretation of 2 of swords

2 of swords

Contradictory characteristics brought together as a means of resolving a conflict.
Refusing to be ruled by negative emotions.
Strife brought to a close through clarity of mind and restraint of force.
Turning a blind eye to the minor infractions of others.

Vijay now you pick a card to leave for the next person.

hello,

i did,nt get u....wht does 2 sword mean?

vijay

Neptune Rising

Vijay, can you go to the first post in the thread and read the instructions to the thread. It is not a thread where you get people to read for you. You take the last card which is meant to answer your question, then you leave a card for the next person.

I asked what should I focus one. I received the Ace of Wands.

I am drawing from my stacks of cards and leaving

the Rider - Ten of Cups

and

Animal Messages - Cobra

Cobra - change is inevitable, but with it comes the chance to shed a burden. Incomparble, charismatic snake, guardian of water and saviour of grain, Cobra counsels you to consider your fundamental needs, feeding your body with energizing whole foods and walking amongst nature, for change and rebirth are inevitable and require your vitality. Fear not for the future for as Cobra sloughs her old skin so will you shed that which holds you back. Look carefully at the meaning of desire before letting it's deep sexual energy free, for as Cobra knows only that which is given as mutual love can transform.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Wow loving that last post! Asking if I would meet up with this ray of sunshine chap that I met yesterday. Lol, funny enough, the friend that I usually meet up with on Sundays said he was too busy to meet :(, he is like a platonic romance. So I went and sat in the sunshine, studying for my course, and a lovely guy came up to me, even past the 'walls ' that I have created.

So, after all that rambling, 10 of cups suggests we will meet and have a very nice time. And Cobra, sounds like an interesting deck! I will consider my inner motivations, but a sense of change I feel is needed at this time. The composite chart I have with this guy (lol, have his DOB already), has Sun/Venus/Uranus closely conjunct. ;)

Leaving:
3 of rods (wands)

wowreally

Wow loving that last post! Asking if I would meet up with this ray of sunshine chap that I met yesterday. Lol, funny enough, the friend that I usually meet up with on Sundays said he was too busy to meet :(, he is like a platonic romance. So I went and sat in the sunshine, studying for my course, and a lovely guy came up to me, even past the 'walls ' that I have created.

So, after all that rambling, 10 of cups suggests we will meet and have a very nice time. And Cobra, sounds like an interesting deck! I will consider my inner motivations, but a sense of change I feel is needed at this time. The composite chart I have with this guy (lol, have his DOB already), has Sun/Venus/Uranus closely conjunct. ;)

Leaving:
3 of rods (wands)

i asked what he'd like btwn us

leaving the sun

Anachiel

wowreally, thanks! lol

Perfect card for a new venture.

On that note, I present:

picture.php

The Ten of Pentacles

(yeah, I know that's Ganesha but, it seemed appropriate for the next person for some reason- best wishes)