depressing life

time back

Oh honey, we all cant be young and cute forever. Thats just part of life.

And quite frankly, you copped the f*ck out with that answer. I know you can tell me AT LEAST THREE THINGS about your life that are good, that you appreciate. Without turning it into something negative.

So, tell me, what are three things about your life that make you happy?

I'll tell you three of mine.
1. I enjoy astrology. Ive found the sabian symbols, the arabic parts and the template for the time :)
2. I have a stable job that lets me take care of animals.
3. My life is full of mystery and surprises and i know the universe is assisting me.

Down with the doubt and the criticism. There is ALWAYS an answer. Where there is a will there is a way. You have strong will power (mars trine pluto, saturn square sun, pluto on asc.. Etc.) it's just that its turned the wrong way. Instead of using it to defeat yourself, use it to pick yourself up.

Would you take up martial arts? Debating? Something that lets you vent but at the same time encourages your growth and discipline?
Yes i know that noone can be young forever. But you can understand that it is not the same for me. My time to find someone is confined. How many time do you think i have? and for FIRST relationship. 5 years? I am laughting! More less!
Only yoga i take. But it does nothing. What can do?
And no i don't like anything in this life.

time back

You have a complicated Chart. Be patient, if you can manage it. Of course, easier said than done. :sad: Establish your INTENT, and it will manifest in its own time. But it WILL manifest. You have that ability.

Hello! And thank you.
But you know that i don't have time any more. I am not 18 or 20.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Yes i know that noone can be young forever. But you can understand that it is not the same for me. My time to find someone is confined. How many time do you think i have? and for FIRST relationship. 5 years? I am laughting! More less!
Only yoga i take. But it does nothing. What can do?
And no i don't like anything in this life.

More bashing your head right into the wall.

You didnt say one positive thing about yourself or life in general. I hope you can recognize that you are DEFEATING YOURSELF with your irrationally negative thinking.

Too scared to say something good about yourself? Hurt too much to allow yourself to feel good?

Break. Down. The ****. Wall.

Whatever it takes.

Youre a scorpio.

The answer to "what can i do?" Is "ANYTHING. whatever will get you out of your rut and get you to LET GO of the bull."

You want to hear something positive about you? You just responded to two people kindly and didnt fuel the fire of the argument aspect of the thread.

You know what that means? It means you cut the bullsh*t to focus on whats important... (no offense to those posters but obviously youve got some issues and you need help..)

If you do that with your own life, with your own mind, you will be making leaps and bounds in the right direction.

time back

More bashing your head right into the wall.

You didnt say one positive thing about yourself or life in general. I hope you can recognize that you are DEFEATING YOURSELF with your irrationally negative thinking.

Too scared to say something good about yourself? Hurt too much to allow yourself to feel good?

Break. Down. The ****. Wall.

Whatever it takes.

Youre a scorpio.

The answer to "what can i do?" Is "ANYTHING. whatever will get you out of your rut and get you to LET GO of the bull."

You want to hear something positive about you? You just responded to two people kindly and didnt fuel the fire of the argument aspect of the thread.

You know what that means? It means you cut the bullsh*t to focus on whats important... (no offense to those posters but obviously youve got some issues and you need help..)

If you do that with your own life, with your own mind, you will be making leaps and bounds in the right direction.

Thank you for understanding!
I am just so tired to deal with bullsh*t.
But to be alone for all of your life and just waiting to get old and die is not a bullsh*t.
After health is the most basic in life!
What do you need money or anything else if you're alone?
My life is destroyed.
And even in periods that i was trying to be positive and don't think about it...again nothing came of.

david starling

Hello! And thank you.
But you know that i don't have time any more. I am not 18 or 20.

I'm 69, so you're a youngster to me. I really think you have an ability you haven't made use of yet. Failure is often a prelude to success, if you want something badly enough. You have so much forward-looking, plans-making, Cardinal-sign influence (Moon in Aries, ruled by Mars, Mars in :cancer:, ruled by the Moon, and both :uranus:&:neptune: in Capricorn, and Jupiter in Libra. Sagittarius Mercury and Venus are out of sync with Sun, Pluto and Asc in Scorpio. So many distractions! You need to use that Pluto/Sun in Scorpio energy to fixate on what you really WANT, and you'll get it--it's what your life is really about.

david starling

It is not about doubt. I just can't do magic tricks to someone in order to love me and do magic tricks and to myself to love him back.

He's very likely a Sun in Sagittarius, with a LOT of Scorpio. And, I admit it--I do believe in magic. And it's present in your Chart, in my opinion.

ashriia

My life is destroyed.
And even in periods that i was trying to be positive and don't think about it...again nothing came of.

Hi again,

I'm the one that didn't offer you anything helpful.:smile:

I understand where you are coming from now. You are not looking for help, you want pity. But I'm not going to participate in that.

I'll go back to something that I mentioned before.

See your IC - See Pisces on the IC. That is your "HOME". It's your early home life with your parents, its your innate self, it's the end of your life. I mentioned it before to you, because it's very relevant. I know, but not "helpful" to you. So let me explain why I mentioned it to you.
When pisces is on the IC, or neptune is conjunct the IC. There are issues concerning abandonment, very likely your greatest fear is being alone or discarded. Sometimes the home is unorganized, or very messy too. The mind can be the same - unorganized. Again, because it's the "home", the root.

You're needing attention on this post, feeling that no one was paying you any attention. You can see this dynamic at work. Because Neptune is in your 2nd house of self-esteem/values and its square your Aries moon in the 4th house( add that an aries moon needs attention, to feel validated) All these comes back to the root of your Pisces IC. Issues with nurturing, or feeling neglected.

I mentioned therapy. Because astrologically it's recommended that people with neptune square the moon seek professional therapist/counselors to talk to- as the emotions there are too complex for friends to be able to be able to help with, and care should be taken because of accute sensitivity to certain topics, which in the wrong hands will do more harm than good.
Very often there are panic attacks/fears that the native, meaning you, can't really understand. This is often a symptom caused from blocked out memories/experiences.
With Pluto in the 12th house and angular, which you mention my analysis of was "theoretical". There is nothing theoretical about it. If you don't find ways to manifest pluto in the 12th house positively yourself. You run the risk of attracting people that will sabotage you or cause harm to you. That's a guarantee. Because it's quite simple since the 12th house is the house of the collective unconscious. All your pent up emotions/ the darker aspects of your thinking are going to be owned and manifested by others. Reason being because you are not manifesting pluto in a positive way from the 12th. So situations will occur to make you experience pluto themes, so that this part of you cannot be ignored, and gets addressed.

I was telling you that to help you, because even if I don't know you, I don't want you to suffer from something that is in your power to change.

And even though detective is unrealistic to you. Being a detective isn't only found in movies. There are people that work in crime in every state and country, it's a job just like any other. I have a female cousin, who was a police officer for over a decade, and she is a detective now working in sexual crimes. She has a regular life, just overcame breast cancer, and decided she wanted to do more to help women of sexual violence. So she took the exam and passed. I don't know what country you live in, so maybe this is for the "movies" where you live. For that I apologize to have mentioned it, I should have asked where you lived first.

Anyway,
I wish you the best, all the same.:smile:

Last edited:

time back

ashriia no i am looking for pity. If you are thinking that is because noone told me something realistic as an advice. And i just tell the truth. That i can't do magic tricks. It is not about effort in this things.
My problem is not that noone talks to me. The problem is that noone cares for me and that i don't like them. They just want to take advantage of women.
And i am going to a therapist for a long of time. I will never helped from him.
I am just going for fun.

And which is the way to manifest pluto?
I don't understand.. Could you explain me practical ways to do that?

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Saturn is her problem, not a lack of self-love. Its Transit is nearly Conjunct her Natal Venus:conjunct:NN.

Makes sense.

The sabian symbol for her north node is about trying new things and making transitions

"SAGITTARIUS 23°): A GROUP OF IMMIGRANTS AS THEY FULFILL THE REQUIRMENTS OF ENTRANCE INTO THE NEW COUNTRY.

KEYNOTE: Consciously accepting the ways of a new stage of experience, in readiness for the opportunities it will present.

As we pass any threshold leading to a new realm of existence we have to meet certain requirements and the necessity to adjust to new ways of life – in action, thought and feeling. At times this may seem an ordeal but it is inevitable. Everything that will follow depends largely on how we cross this threshold, and on the spirit in which we meet unfamiliar and perhaps shocking experiences.

At this third stage of the fifty-third five-fold sequence we face a combination of the two preceding symbols. We find ourselves in a period of TRANSITION. We have to imitate, yet retain our inner integrity."

sollya

Everyone here mentioning Scorpio Asc. She has the power to have power in her life. There's a hope. It's also asking for a person to trasform themselves in many ways. Hopefully to positive otheriwise the person will end up killing itself (not talking about suecide) but just destructive manner will bring lot of destructive events in her life. It has to be managed cause it can be out of control. I suggest more self reflection and bring peace and love to others out there.

sollya

you're welcome! And at 30 you're not gonna be wrikled and stuff as long as you keep smiling and enyjoing life.Put a make up on, nuy new nice dresses and enjoy your youth, it is never coming back! Most imortant is to find things that you love to do. If you have Saturn coming close to your Venus at this time, you must be extra careful to get too negative. It can be harsh, but after it you'll feel like you know more about love. If you are single, maybe you'll find someone serious. I went trough Saturn conj my Venus and it broke my heart so badly. So better be alone then broken hearted, it really hurts much worse.

sollya

No it can't be worse from what i have already lived.
Except if i find someone who is violent.

If you haven't lived every single possible situation, might be narrowminded to assume you know it can't be worse.
However take your potential in your hands. Your chart has it. There are planets you can really work with to bring back happiness in your life. Focus on what can be done, instead of what can't be. It is easier said then done, of course since there is a big mind f*** up.
I suggest, try travelling.(and I am serious here, for Sun in 12th house it is even good to relocate). Go work as an au pair or volunteer if you can't afford it any other way.) Or go online dating, and don't stop untill you find someone decent, instad of being like "few guys didint like me so imma die now" . Doing something gets you somewhere. Challange your life. It is horrible to let your own happiness depend on something that might or not might happen. Been there, done that. Not worth it.

Life is like being a passanger in the train. You travel alone. If someone happens to sit next to you, it's great. But then they go. And they always do.

time back

I think she said she loves herself and thats why she wants to get out of her situation.

Good for her! If its whats making her unhappy, she should makes steps to be more happy. Everyone is capable of loving themselves.

Time back i hope you understand i was being tough on you out of care. You deserve love. Dont worry you will find it.

Come and save me! :sideways:
They have not understand anything. Did i ever say that they don't like me? They just jump at the thread and start preaching.

Last edited:

sollya

Ill give you my feedback on your chart, why might not had relationship till this day.

Saturn/Sun square usually for women is a difficult aspect to have cause it gives some kind of blockage with men. Also lot ot struggle. Yes, can also mean that more important guy will come to you later in life. To avoid NEVER you have to work realllllly hard with yourself and that is what psyhology is for and that is wht everyone talks here about those things. MIND that Saturn/Sun might feel all the time judged, not accpeted wich results in bad social situations and also difficulties with men. Seventh house ruler Venus in is your 1st house. With this a lot of attention goes to yourself. You can love yourself, but for this placement it can be difficult to see the other person too, so you just dont let them in.
Jupiter in Libra in 10th house can help out. It explains why you are so happy in a relation, also in 10th house it is important for ur social status to have one. you can maybe find relationship through your career.

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you don't have anything to say astrological, don't post on this thread. Post your non-astrological thoughts on the Chat thread instead.

Back to astrology,

Tim

sibylline

I think people are much less inclined to help because of your previous performance in this thread...

Anyway, what's the basis for being sure of him as Leo? Also, most here prefer the two wheel overlay synastry form: "Synastry chart (2)" on astro com.