View Single Post
Unread 09-09-2019, 09:21 PM

Re: Is my interpretation is true about this horary chart?

Scherzy, with the moon (his significator) in the first house (you) I think he is still interested in you. But the moon is in detriment in Capricorn, so there is something about your relationship that leaves him feeling harmed in some way. The moon applies to a conjunction with Saturn (you) so there is a good chance he will be back; but right now it is making a trine to Mars, so he may still be feeling angry.

But will this relationship work out over time? If you think about the reasons why your BF broke up with you, has anything really changed for the better? Saturn in the first house is one of those traditional indicators that the matter will probably not work out the way you hope.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (09-09-2019)