View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2019, 02:54 PM

Re: Health issues getting worse

Hello Manu!
I’m a western astrologer. I’m looking at your chart, and the ruler of your chart – Mars – is conjunct Venus in the 6th house of Health. Both are squared by the Moon’s Nodes, which I often find are involved in a person’s illnesses. So then I looked at what was going on beginning of August for you and Pluto in Capricorn, 10th house began a trine to your Mars/Venus. With the solar arc directions, Jupiter also began to trine them, from Capricorn 10th.

Although SA Jupiter has stayed in that position, TR Pluto moved on. However, TR Saturn then came to the same spot and TR South Node came to the same spot – same degrees in Capricorn – 16-18 degrees would be the most powerful.

Although these are trines, Pluto, Saturn and South Node are very powerful and I’m certain you would feel these. Jupiter is conjunct your South Node wound in your natal chart, so I believe that this SA Jupiter could be an influence and it is quincunx your Moon natally. The other notable thing is Solar Arc Moon. She is at the same degree in Leo, 5th house – so semi-sextile your Mars/Venus. These are what I see as being the biggest influences.

The good news is – IF the Solar Arc Moon and Jupiter are contributing to your health issues, they will be one degree off your natal Venus at 18-09 degrees by May 2020. The transiting planets have already moved on.

So what to do about it? Working with the mind-body, I’d say that you need to check your beliefs about who you truly are. Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn are asking you to evolve yourself – your sense of self – your integrity, your living life from your own value system, from the inside out. My guess is that you are either working a job that doesn’t suit you or you not giving your job the best that you’ve got. When planets like Pluto or Saturn ask you to change and you refuse, they can make you sick. So my guess is, you need to evaluate the work you are doing (10th house and 6th house are the work houses). If you’re miserable in your work, it’s time to change. No excuses.

You need to be independent – to function independently. You might like having your own business. At any rate, it’s time to re-evaluate who you think you are and what you might do. You are learning about independence in this lifetime – to be more self-sufficient – to honor your own ability to initiate and be absolutely who you are. Even if owning your own business isn’t right for you, you will want to exercise more independence in your work and even be more pioneering or self-regulating. You have much more to offer than you are acknowledging. It’s time to have faith in yourself and step up.

That’s how I would read your health issues looking at your chart.

Last edited by Harmelia; 12-27-2019 at 02:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
manumago (12-28-2019)