View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2019, 01:49 AM

Thanks guys for your responses.

Quote:
Saturn rules your descendent, have you done a Saturn return?
Yes, my Saturn is in 11 Sco 0 so I've done my Saturn Return in 2013-14. That was a significant period for me.

Quote:
1) Do not look for something unpleasant in the transit of Neptune to the MC
Too much questions and too little of solid points with Neptune... Seeking answers in a foggy plain...

Quote:
3) You can, if you wish, indicate the precise birth data of your wife
Jan 6, 1971 around 10:00am, Ipoh, Malaysia. The time isn't exact and her ascendant is on the Aquarius-Pisces cusp. Her Sun conjunct my descendant in synastry.

Quote:
5) Can you indicate significant periods for you (year and month)?
Yes, autumn 1996 when we moved house (and changed school) when I was 12. And a series of events in 2014 when I got my driving license, got a surgery (circumcision), married and moved from Hungary to Malaysia.

Quote:
I'm wondering with your Sun/Venus in 12 if you might be involved in some behind the scenes flirtations?
I'm unattractive to women so..... No

Quote:
How is it that you went from being a 35 years old virgin to being married in a month? At least that's what your previous posts say
Yes, I'm a 35 years old virgin and married for 5 years. Oh my Yod.... It's a paradox but true especially if relationship planets and houses are involved

Actually I am married on Apr 26, 2014 when progressed Venus and transit Jupiter hit my ascendant and transit Pluto hit my descendant.

This year I had my progressed Sun hit my ascendant but no major event happened....