Do you believe in curses?

Bluebelle -

I believe when malicious intent of any human is actualized - there has to be a counter offering. There is a jewish curse - "may he get (name your percentage %) as much harm as he caused me" something like that.

The ultimate knowledge and use of curses is to know when there is malicious intent or "shite happens"....

Somewhere in the old Moon-Pluto annals is the term - "kill or be killed."

The Kennedy's killed a lot of people and people who knew the Kennedy's were killed. So curses seemed to come into play as more effective means of ending the evil, I think.

If you ever listen to a victim or parent of victims - they always say - "I want to stop this now before someone else gets hurt." It seems to me that there is a true way to do away with evil - not dependent on worldly terms.

Yes I do believe what you put out comes back. If you are self-aware enough to put a curse on someone, or at least use your energy to wish bad thoughts on them, then the knowledge that you chose to do that will probably stay and fester in your mind. Like this poem
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45952

At least for me, my own guilty conscience creates my own karma. But I think I also take on other peoples karma. That could be a Venus Pisces wanting to heal type thing, or a sun in 8th actually soaking it up. Maybe your perception of it is different to mine because of your Pluto influence.

There's no such thing as curses. If there was, I'd be cursed already, or I just don't know I'm cursed. :lol:

Oh there are some wicked people in this world, maybe it's best to research up on curses incase you have to use it yourself, or be able to point if someone's energy indicates they may be trying to have a negative influence on you. Although you should hold onto the innocence of not believing in it as long as you can. That is the perfect protection for your average negative energy.

Also, in spiritual realms, you don't just get good spirits...I've been in the presence of spirits that laugh at you in a sinister, pesky kind of way, as if they are laughing at our ignorance. Of course, I would not communicate like this to the average person because most don't understand it, but there is a whole different world right infront of us.

AppLeo

Oh there are some wicked people in this world, maybe it's best to research up on curses incase you have to use it yourself, or be able to point if someone's energy indicates they may be trying to have a negative influence on you. Although you should hold onto the innocence of not believing in it as long as you can. That is the perfect protection for your average negative energy.

Also, in spiritual realms, you don't just get good spirits...I've been in the presence of spirits that laugh at you in a sinister, pesky kind of way, as if they are laughing at our ignorance. Of course, I would not communicate like this to the average person because most don't understand it, but there is a whole different world right infront of us.

Yeah you're probably right. Innocence I will remain.

Well I think it was Kitchy that said yesterday, about you reminded her of her younger self. It's true what she said about if you are this good at astrology at 17 :)

waybread

Kitchy, I cannot believe that you are cursing people like that. What does it say about you as a human being? You are not the arm of God. What you give out is what you get back: multiplied.

You have no way of demonstrating that you were the one who actually harmed these people.

One sometimes learns of Scorpios believing so strongly in justice that they harbor all kinds of resentments, believing it is only fair that they pay back the person who offended them. Whether the Scorpio might have misunderstood the situation or whether their retribution is commensurate with the alleged offence doesn't seem to be part of their calculus.

The fact that such people spend too much of their lives in resentment and revenge mode doesn't occur to them as being part of their own karmic pay-back.

At least she was honest enough to express herself. I think we have all harboured resentment, plus I got more a feeling of guilt from her past experience, rather than outright vindictiveness. She was also shunned by the workers who went to the funeral, and they expressed they thought she had cursed the woman...sounds like guilt and shame to me.

freekundli

I don't believe in curses, nor I believe in having goo or bad luck. I do believe in blessings if you're living right or at least trying to.

theV

As a religious person, we were taught to believe there were other worldly influence on human beings. Magic and curses were one of the things we were ought to believe in. However,Moses proved there were no magic by exposing the pharaohs sorcerers tricks. There are people who can put curse on you. It is like vodoo.

Jiin are maleficent spirit in islamic culture that posses the body and make people lose their mind. Jiin are equivalent of demons. They were made of fire. Humans were made of earth and Angels were made of light.

Cursing/Witchcraft/Possessions are all Scorpio/8th house matters. Excorsim/Spiritual healing are Pisces/12th house matters.

People with 8th house heavy in their chart feel they are possessed by a demon or something.

Last edited:

theV

Witches asteroid are strong in my birth chart. Hekate parallel my Asc/Lilith opposite Moon and Circe parallel my Sun, Medea conjunct Venus. I always felt like a witch and I'm fascinated by witches.

Oddity

In traditional astrology, curses, possession, etc. are 12th house matters. I don't think they have anything in particular to do with Scorpio. Or Pisces. More Saturn (he joys in the 12th).

theV

In traditional astrology, curses, possession, etc. are 12th house matters. I don't think they have anything in particular to do with Scorpio. Or Pisces. More Saturn (he joys in the 12th).

Nice to know that. I based my opinion on subjective reflection.