Do you believe in curses?

A curse will take effect long as it comes from PURE hatred towards those whom they wish to be damned.
If your defenses are weak, emotionally and mentally, or your whole being, more likely the curse will work. It depends on the cursed if he/she will allow it to affect them. But sometimes without being aware we allow the curse to happen.

As some say, family ties makes it strong, but nothing keeps you safe from a stranger.

Talking about family ties...I think my sister has cursed me. When someone projects hatred on to you, and your defences are weak because you suffer from depression, I think that's a curse. Like in a broken family, there is one successful one and the 'embarrassing' sibling who is an alocohic or general scoundrel - maybe they are carrying the weight of their family, who have projected deep-rooted, heavy thoughts on to that person, in the way you treat them, look at them, speak to them...that's a curse but one that goes unrecognised because it is more subversive.

Can you tell me what it was like putting a curse on someone? What did you do?

Well, there was a guy last year who had attempted to sexually assault me at a party and then followed me into the bathroom as there was no lock on the door...I screamed and he was asked to leave. He was out on the street and went to hit my friends brother, so I ran from the block of flats and jumped on his back and put my arms around his neck, and we both fell, but I kept a tight grip. As he was flapping his arm around I whispered into his ear, 'you've always been a loser and tonight you're going to die one.' A month later he killed himself.

I've gone up to grown men and scared the **** out of them and people ask me confused and bewildered how I done it - I speak to their soul. Extreme example, but that's the most recent one.

AppLeo

Well, there was a guy last year who had attempted to sexually assault me at a party and then followed me into the bathroom as there was no lock on the door...I screamed and he was asked to leave. He was out on the street and went to hit my friends brother, so I ran from the block of flats and jumped on his back and put my arms around his neck, and we both fell, but I kept a tight grip. As he was flapping his arm around I whispered into his ear, 'you've always been a loser and tonight you're going to die one.' A month later he killed himself.

I've gone up to grown men and scared the **** out of them and people ask me confused and bewildered how I done it - I speak to their soul. Extreme example, but that's the most recent one.

Wow. You made someone die?? Damnnn

Can you put a curse on me?

Bluebelle87, whats your sun sign? Youre definitely scary just by reading your previous posts...

I'm an Aries. I don't think it's scary. Given the situation, I think I did the right thing. As soon as I saw my friend in trouble, I neutralized the situation, and according to a martial art friend I know, putting someone in a chokehold is the most painless, peaceful way to have done it. And I did it without time to think. That's what a Aries does for her friends.

LOL i can't even remember what I dreamt last night. :lol:

Hahahha...I never actually even tried to send out any vibes your way so I was interested to see if it would still work or not. See if you can try the shamanic spirit guide thing I wrote a thread on it and see what animal comes your way. That's much nicer than appearing in someone's dreams, although I might try sometime ;p

AppLeo

Hahahha...I never actually even tried to send out any vibes your way so I was interested to see if it would still work or not. See if you can try the shamanic spirit guide thing I wrote a thread on it and see what animal comes your way. That's much nicer than appearing in someone's dreams, although I might try sometime ;p

I'll give that a go

Kitchy

Banned
my curses on others usually involve skin rashes or stunted success for others. one time, in speaking of a former boss who embezzled all kinds of money and then got caught - put everyone around her through the ringer for being a 'knowing part of it' - which was total ******** - everyone knew she was doing something weird with the money, but she made it out on paper to look normal - which none of us could figure out. anyway, after all the employer's investigators showed up and asked folks what we knew - everyone was cleared and we were expected to sign a legal document saying we would never speak of this to anyone or we would be prosecuted! It was a federally funded non-profit that had city payroll and county employee contracts all over the county. they called it an 'intergovernmental agency' at the time. anyway - we all stayed on our jobs with a bitter heart and she was fired but not prosecuted. there were implications that she returned the money and i know right after that that she and her partner sold their million dollar home and disppeared to live in the oregon wilderness. i told my coworkers - don't worry, she'll get hers.

whether it was a curse? who can say - but she ended up 3 years later getting an inoperable brain tumor and died within a few months. her family sent memorial invitations to all of her former employees and i was the only one who didn't show up. i can't believe the others involved did. i guess there was some talk after the service, amongst our my co-workers who all decided on their own that i had cursed her to die.

strangely enough, this has happened before to people who have violated my personal well being or those or others - known or unknown. there is a strange place in my heart for people who are evil. Curses are ultimate prevention of bad doing, if you believe they exist.

(I'm still waiting for an old boyfriend to be eaten by sharks or die at sea - at least metaphorically....he inherited millions during our break up and left me for a life at sea with several women, one of whom he married a couple years later and last I heard, a few months ago from a mutual friend, she left him and took most of his money.)

i very much believe in curses. i know that this will offend many people and please use your energy to heal the world and me. it is a dark side of my moon-pluto.

Last edited:
my curses on others usually involve skin rashes or stunted success for others. one time, in speaking of a former boss who embezzled all kinds of money and then got caught - put everyone around her through the ringer for being a 'knowing part of it' - which was total ******** - everyone knew she was doing something weird with the money, but she made it out on paper to look normal - which none of us could figure out. anyway, after all the employer's investigators showed up and asked folks what we knew - everyone was cleared and we were expected to sign a legal document saying we would never speak of this to anyone or we would be prosecuted! It was a federally funded non-profit that had city payroll and county employee contracts all over the county. they called it an 'intergovernmental agency' at the time. anyway - we all stayed on our jobs with a bitter heart and she was fired but not prosecuted. there were implications that she returned the money and i know right after that that she and her partner sold their million dollar home and disppeared to live in the oregon wilderness. i told my coworkers - don't worry, she'll get hers.

whether it was a curse? who can say - but she ended up 3 years later getting an inoperable brain tumor and died within a few months. her family sent memorial invitations to all of her former employees and i was the only one who didn't show up. i can't believe the others involved did. i guess there was some talk after the service, amongst our my co-workers who all decided on their own that i had cursed her to die.

strangely enough, this has happened before to people who have violated my personal well being or those or others - known or unknown. there is a strange place in my heart for people who are evil. Curses are ultimate prevention of bad doing, if you believe they exist.

(I'm still waiting for an old boyfriend to be eaten by sharks or die at sea - at least metaphorically....he inherited millions during our break up and left me for a life at sea with several women, one of whom he married a couple years later and last I heard, a few months ago from a mutual friend, she left him and took most of his money.)

i very much believe in curses. i know that this will offend many people and please use your energy to heal the world and me. it is a dark side of my moon-pluto.

Thanks for sharing that Kitchy, I'm certainly never offended when someone is being honest about who they are. Not everyone has enough self-awareness to be completely honest, so you don't need to rely on other people to heal yourself or the world...With your Pluto-moon energy, I bet there's examples where you have been there emotionally for people when they have been in need of support. Do you have Uranian energy in your chart as well? I agreed with the post about the magnetic energy too.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Bluebelle -

I believe when malicious intent of any human is actualized - there has to be a counter offering. There is a jewish curse - "may he get (name your percentage %) as much harm as he caused me" something like that.

The ultimate knowledge and use of curses is to know when there is malicious intent or "shite happens"....

Somewhere in the old Moon-Pluto annals is the term - "kill or be killed."

The Kennedy's killed a lot of people and people who knew the Kennedy's were killed. So curses seemed to come into play as more effective means of ending the evil, I think.

If you ever listen to a victim or parent of victims - they always say - "I want to stop this now before someone else gets hurt." It seems to me that there is a true way to do away with evil - not dependent on worldly terms.