spirit in my house

cancerman

so it's late I'm up by myself as usual (I like my late night me time) was standing in my room enjoying my new strings for my bass and I look out my bedroom door and down the hall towards the kitchen and standing there in plain view if only for a second was a man full on head to toe dude lol tried to talk to him got nothing :biggrin: just thought I'd share

PS. been following me for many years don't know who it is why he follows me but he likes listening to me play music and is harmless (aside from pranks) won't talk to me or communicate with me meh oh well

BOOGY99

so it's late I'm up by myself as usual (I like my late night me time) was standing in my room enjoying my new strings for my bass and I look out my bedroom door and down the hall towards the kitchen and standing there in plain view if only for a second was a man full on head to toe dude lol tried to talk to him got nothing :biggrin: just thought I'd share

PS. been following me for many years don't know who it is why he follows me but he likes listening to me play music and is harmless (aside from pranks) won't talk to me or communicate with me meh oh well

hi CM
perhaps if you go down to your local spiritualist church, they may beable to shed some light on this for you or help you to communicate with the spirit, that is if you want to.
Sounds interesting. x:smile:

smilingsteph

Wow that is very interesting.
I wish that this spirit would communicate with you.
Have you tried playing your music and doing some meditation concurrently? I wonder if allowing the music to enter in then this spirit will also come in more clearly.

I think that is amazing. I think spirits dont visit me often because I would freak out. I do have weird dreams though.

cancerman

Wow that is very interesting.
I wish that this spirit would communicate with you.
Have you tried playing your music and doing some meditation concurrently? I wonder if allowing the music to enter in then this spirit will also come in more clearly.

I think that is amazing. I think spirits dont visit me often because I would freak out. I do have weird dreams though.

good idea steph will have to try that and I've been seeing things my whole life lol gotten used to them so now when I see something odd I just say "meh" and move on :sleeping: