Is Anyone Else Tired of Waiting For the Age of Aquarius to Take Effect?

Age of the water bearer yes..

Really? please don't, i want to talk with you, perhaps PM you about my feelings i keep getting every time you type to me. :crying:

I'm kidding, or am i?? :whistling: :bandit:

sadge

Age of the water bearer yes..

Really? please don't, i want to talk with you, perhaps PM you about my feelings i keep getting every time you type to me. :crying:

I'm kidding, or am i?? :whistling: :bandit:

I love you too, CE. I love you enough to make you keep those pants on that fishy/bull/crab a$$ and drag your butt onto your destined path. Good things we are on different continents or I might have to get naaasty on you.

Checking out, all. Have a beautiful day. Still hoping to learn something tho about VIP's Promised Land. Age of Aquarius.....is it here, or is it not? Let the battle begin.....

RisingSag

While coping with the way things are, and speculating about how they could be better, it's nice to know Astrology predicts they will graaadually get better. The premise of this Thread is that the Aquarian Age HASN'T begun yet, and while the promise of better days ahead is nice, we have to keep each other inspired enough to continue dealing with the f'd-up world we're living in now.

Genetically modified everything and crazy science experiments with the weather and everything else, are 2 signs that the age of aquarius is emerging. I love the sign but no sign is all fun and games. Theres positives and negatives to everything.

david starling

David starling are you for real? How can you not see the changes? There is so much movement towards freedom and race issues, marriage equality and acceptance of individuality. More efforts to protecting ppl from abuse with shelters. Focus on helping homeless. Mixing of cultures. All in 17 years.

Your expectations are FAR too low [IMO]. :biggrin: (That was an understatement.)

david starling

Dang. Ummm, you guys? I'm wondering now if our "special topic" was a miss....

This should be interesting. I always did have a special spot in my heart for hobos. :)

Good times, good times.....

Don't worry. The Aquarian Age theme will fade into the background soon enough. Always does. :lol:

david starling

Meanwhile....I'm trying to think if I learned anything useful today....:unsure:
Had another experience with a Taurus Sun, that fits a pattern I've noticed over the years--pretending not to even know their Sun-sign, as if Astrology has no place whatever in their lives. I was surprised to find Taurians who actually practice it, here in the Community!

david starling

Maybe you should fix your sentences so people understand?

It's so difficult for people to visualize a real, fundamental change in our perceptual ability. Not sure that it can be expressed in words, but imagine if everyone were used to being deaf and blind, and believed that was the natural order. And then, suddenly they could see and hear. Except, that's still a materialistic metaphor....are you familiar with the concept of "Ascendance"? The show Stargate SG-1 had an interesting take on it. That's more in line with what I'm expecting to happen. But not to everyone at once, and those who prefer things as they are could opt out, and continue their love affair with the strictly Material-plane. Each succeeding generation will have more of what it takes in their Charts. You, yourself show evidence of it, even though you don't recognize what it is. Which is fine, it will happen in its own time, at its own slooow pace. :annoyed: