Today its my Birthday

Deirdre

STellium in 12th?

im 33 now.

every year I usually look at my solar return to see if something pops out.

Im not that good, still a newbie so if someone would like to see it, i would be very happy.

lOOKING AT IT---- it concerns me that a bunch of planets in the 12th. by 12th having to do with isolation, institutions, betrayal, self-undoing...and also we see that the ASC ruler is there too right at the end of it. so still showing that my energies will be focused on the 12th...
12thR - Mercury will also be there - conjunct with Venus, the ruler of the 2nd.

Also, look at the Uranus in the 7th... in fact my relationship has been passing through some serious concerns...we are struggling yes.

I see also Pluto in the 4th falling into my natal 4th...changes in my surroudings? at home?

Here it is my SR:

https://postimg.org/image/3z5ijerkz/

THANK YOU

Last edited:

Deirdre

IM SO SORRY!

i didnt knew that the img wasnt visible.

I hope this time i get it right:

upl.php

Last edited:

Deirdre

Hehe, noooo!
I've also been waiting for any comments for my SR, because my birthday is in 2 weeks ��

�� let's wait then. There are some themes that are more replied than others. Horary for example has many views and replies always. SR's not that much from what ive seen here.

GPrincess

Ok let me see what i can tell you... this will be a difficult year...a too tired one.. you will have some quarrels maybe over the family for economical issues..You will be holding to yourself and do not talk easy with people...kind of an introvert.. Health issues may be a problem..mental health etc. The stellium on the 12th shows of a spiritual year...an important one i would say for your inner self. The planets in there show the energies that will occur in this. With Moon i Cancer and in the 10th house family issues will change. You will be too emotional and you will earn credit for your actions that have to do with the family or work maybe. You may ..make a secret realationship maybe..Venus on the 12th house the house of secrets. Uranus on the 7th?.......A possible DIVORCE....the thing that your solar return houses fall into the same natal houses...is a sign that your natal chart will go active! With Pluto on your 4th house...the divorce is even more possible... I hope everything turns out good for you...and remember that everything is happening for a reason...a better one from my ''ALWAYS'' point of view~! :kissing:

Deirdre

Ok let me see what i can tell you... this will be a difficult year...a too tired one.. you will have some quarrels maybe over the family for economical issues..You will be holding to yourself and do not talk easy with people...kind of an introvert.. Health issues may be a problem..mental health etc. The stellium on the 12th shows of a spiritual year...an important one i would say for your inner self. The planets in there show the energies that will occur in this. With Moon i Cancer and in the 10th house family issues will change. You will be too emotional and you will earn credit for your actions that have to do with the family or work maybe. You may ..make a secret realationship maybe..Venus on the 12th house the house of secrets. Uranus on the 7th?.......A possible DIVORCE....the thing that your solar return houses fall into the same natal houses...is a sign that your natal chart will go active! With Pluto on your 4th house...the divorce is even more possible... I hope everything turns out good for you...and remember that everything is happening for a reason...a better one from my ''ALWAYS'' point of view~! :kissing:

Gprincess thank u so much for replying! You.re very kind.
Dont worry...i expected some of those things appearing. Thr part of health. The part of possible break too. Thise are things we already talked about in that other thread.
Spiritual themes are good though. Its said that difficult years bring spiritual awakening . Im already seeing people complimment my work and my professional ethics.
Overall you nailed it. I hope that no secret affairs though...its not my way of being.