How can I change?

beckett

Hi. So, I know I've posted my chart once before asking about astrology/psychology within myself, but I have something else to ask. I'm pretty stubborn by nature, and I tend to go through cycles of feeling frustrated/restless, to doing something about it, and then I fall into a state of comfort/stagnation when I fail at whatever I try to pursue.

Is there an answer in my chart, what can I used to change? I am tired of just giving up and not doing anything. I'm too old to keep sitting around. I'd like to move on with my life; drive, go to school… be normal. But the setbacks have a large impact on me, how do I just get over them? Repeating myself, what can I use in my chart to my advantage, to change?

Last edited:

greybeard

You can't change.

You are what you are.

What you can do is learn to accept (love) yourself as you are. You can also learn to accept what life brings you whether it be much or little, good or bad.

Read Romans 9:20-21.

At 22 there is nothing old about you. You have time, and time is necessary. Be patient.

You might enjoy reading Think On These Things, Jeddu Krishnamurti

miquar

Hi. Because you are essentially a water type, you may need to cultivate some autonomy with regard to your instinctive responses. Try to be aware of your feelings without being swept along by them; this will enable a transformation to take place. When we just follow our instincts/feelings unquestioningly, we continually re-constellate the same conditioning. We follow instincts and feelings in order to lessen our sense of vulnerability, so the key to changing your pattern could be a willingness to be with that vulnerability while a new course of action (or inaction) has a chance to present itself, and while you take steps in that new direction (or remain stationary).

WanderH

You can't change.

You are what you are.

What you can do is learn to accept (love) yourself as you are. You can also learn to accept what life brings you whether it be much or little, good or bad.

Read Romans 9:20-21.

At 22 there is nothing old about you. You have time, and time is necessary. Be patient.

You might enjoy reading Think On These Things, Jeddu Krishnamurti

Wow... do you feel good ruining people's lifes with your own ideias? You are not the master of truth so do not tell people they have no free will like it's the absolute truth. We humans feel happy with a sense of free will, even if we do not have it, telling people that is in no way benefitial.

Please consider your actions.

venuschild

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78570

In the above thread, that debate, subject, you may learn that you can change by changing your name.

That according to Palmer, see my posts, it will bring about changes. Why else did Sylvester Stallone's mother, an astrologer, use the method to enhance her son's career in films? He has an Aquarius name and it fits!

Rambo-3-muscles.jpeg

lynnepalmer_pic1.jpg
41na8fzpKvL._AA160_.jpg

Zarathu

Account Closed
Wow... do you feel good ruining people's lifes with your own ideias? You are not the master of truth so do not tell people they have no free will like it's the absolute truth. We humans feel happy with a sense of free will, even if we do not have it, telling people that is in no way benefitial.

I always love it how someone with just 2 posts here can come in and say something like that to someone who has been here for years, with almost 2000 posts assisting people. And someone who, can apparently not even use the spell checker that exists in every computer in the world.

Greybeard and I are both over 65 years old. We remember what it was like when we were only 22 wanting everything at once. And we know how everything in its fullness will develop over time.

It was good advice. Certainly there is information in the chart, but at age 22, the OP is not old enough to have enough pre-frontal brain cortex growth necessary for the introspection that is necessary to know how to deal with a full analysis of the chart.

I would be looking at issues involving the Moon, especially its extremely high latitude and phase, as well as having crossed Pluto before birth, and of course, the Fixed Grand Cross, the Fixed T-Square, The grand earth trine, the Yod, and the two kites, just for starters.

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed

You know, I personally respect what Greybeard has to say quite often; along with a lot of other members on the forum. Given time of perusing,reading, ingesting and listening, you may see that Greybeard is usually spot on. Maybe a little rough around the edges with presentation; but considering his time spent on this earth,he has earned that right to be straight forward. J. Krishnamurti is an excellent; I repeat; an excellent soul who authored freely his awareness which is quite profound and spot on as well.
Astralrabbit~

greybeard

Dear WanderH

Here's what you said::
"Wow... do you feel good ruining people's lifes with your own ideias? You are not the master of truth so do not tell people they have no free will like it's the absolute truth. We humans feel happy with a sense of free will, even if we do not have it, telling people that is in no way benefitial."

You are asking me to lie.
No one has ever grown through their problems without facing the reality of their situation.

What a cool video clip Astralrabbit....Just keep swimming. Great answer to the OP's question. Fits right in with what Zarathu says: "we know how everything in its fullness will develop over time."

Wander, I guess you haven't read Romans yet. You think I'm bad? See what Paul has to say.

Astralrabbit, how dare you say that I'm rough around the edges! Why, I'm polished to a mirror-finish. Just ask my ex-wife.

ukdesifem

It is true that you cannot change.

But you can nonetheless learn from and resolve the challenges you're facing.

I checked your chart from a career angle.

Your MC is in Cancer, conjunct the Sun/Venus. Using also your Libra/1st house Moon, and Venus in the 10th/Cancer, this may suggest a supportive/caring career path. As Libra is your Asc., then maybe a mediator or counsellor. You may be good as this, as you may come across as a very fair-minded person, and this is obviously a boon in mediation.

I would also say though that the "faults" in one's chart do have inherent solutions. Many squares/oppositions are double-sided, in that even though they are "bad", they can also have upsides to them via learning or seeing how the negative can turn into a positive. As an analogy, say a sport player gets injured, and obviously s/he cannot perform the activity. However, s/he may develop even more appreciation, and when fit is performing at a higher level.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Square-Uranus Look at this. You can see negatives (well it is a negative aspect naturally) but also some positives mixed in it. And yes, the world isn't fair, but then no human is without some kind of challenge.

dhundhun

Develop skills in managing arguments, conflicts, etc. You could be expert in demolition and recovering sick units. Try to see your skills in these areas, which are not common, hopefully you will find your strengths and proceed with that strengths.

miquar

There is a changeless dimension to our being, but our dramas and ambitions do not belong to that dimension. That which is not changeless is continually changing.

As Krishnamurti said, 'Unconditional acceptance of the conditioned IS the unconditioned.' But compare the experience and behaviour of someone before and after s/he has realised this state of unconditional acceptance of what is, and you will see that profound change has occurred.

Aware that the mind is inherently dualistic, we can use the yang-yin model of dualism to get our bearings. In this context, yin is receptivity to what is, while yang is the pursuit of something new. Both are necessary.

kshantaram

Premium Member
come christmas sat moves to philosophical optimisitc sag 3rd for initiative and communications, trine jup transit inimical leo 10th for career transit mer lord 9th for luck over inimical leo under stress-delay. sat sextile natal sat acq reformist and innovative in approach.

libra asc sociable, well composed amidst turbulence too, able - to take an objective view of things.

moon scorpio debilated secretive and sentimental, while could be good at depth psychology
- past 1.5yr saturn-rahu transit moon scorpio under stress with occult indulgences perhaps, impacting family-finances-speech.

rahu now transit libra asc 12th from moon could give lift in life over the coming 1.5yr, while may tend to foreign travels, etc.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, could share specific feedbacks.

wishing luck,

kshantaram

ps : leo-sun inimical for the libra asc, inimical sun over cancer 10th stress-delays in career matters, mercury lord 9th over inimical leo 10th luck-higher education-career-recognition etc under stress-delays.

sun-venus cancer sensitive and charismatic leadership potentials, with love of beauty-splendor and artistic aptitudes. venus asc lord. moon lord 10th debilated hence slower pace of growth, debilation cancelled mars aspecting own scorpio 2nd protective of finances.

retro saturn towards capricorn opp sun-venus impacting domestic comforts and career, property matters etc under great stress, and impacting parental relationships and health.

jupiter virgo 11th teaching-facilitating skills and income-gains thereby, but critical thinking, could be a good critique perhaps. could gain through gurus-consultants etc. jupiter aspecting own pisces 5th promoting education-romance-children-position.

mars 8th able to cope with major challenges. moon-mars opp could be volatile in emotions-finances.

ketu cancer 9th hypersensitive, while could tend to distant lands.

gemini 9th settling life at 32+ thumb rule. sun-venus cancer and retro saturn cap life and career under great stress, moon debilated, debilation cancelled, slow pace of growth. mars 8th able to cope with challenges though volatile emotions-finances.
could gain-benefit through teaching-facilitating skills and through elders-gurus-consultants. libra well composed amidst the turbulence of the cosmic dance. may be could get into hr-OD with aptitude for sociology, psychology, communications, leadership, reform, etc although life itself could be personally stressful to cope with.

ks

Last edited:

sasa62

I don't want be boorish, but anyone who think to person can't change, do not understand astrology. Or Life...
changes always exist, however, that's evolving on different levels.

One of levels is on vertical basics within the meanings of signs.
so cancer is always cancer, and change is on level of consciousness.

level of consciousness is not visible from radix, you can to recognise according to their behavior.

It is reason why some lions are stimulative for his surroundings, and another are braggart, glorifying themselves and their own acts.

If we are aware of itself, we can change.

Other level of changing is our life missions ( rarely ) or circumstances in life ( often ), which lead to the changes.

Next level of the change takes place thru growing up. There is important basic structure ( So sign, Mo sign, Asc. sign, and stellium if exist )

In general firstly developed Mo sign. Young children have more characteristic of Mo sign.

ASC. sign is develop in puberty, and finally So sign around the thirties.

It is a full range of changes, and every person create your own unique mix of signs basic structure.

Of course there are exceptions in the development of certain parts of the basic structure. Depending if some parts of the character is blocked off, they can develop later than usual.

So tell a person of 22 years old that can not be changed, is completely incorrect.

her sun has not yet developed. This is something that will change in the next 15 years or more.

First next big change comes in 2016/17, when is change your own identity.

this will be a hard and stressful period, but final result is a positive for you.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

S/he was only expressing his or her opinion. Why so rude/irate? And to be fair. s/he did state a perfectly valid point to open (,i.e. "You are who you are").

Zarathu

Account Closed
Amazing how the OP wanted to change, but not really since the OP never came back to a thread where s/he asked about how to change and many people responded.

Change requires a give and take, and is rarely handled all by yourself or you won't know if you actually changed.