Is there hope for me?

Puppy beans

88106800_280347202926808_1389272837646188544_n.jpg

Hello, can you tell me if I have chance of making a living as an artist and moving to a foreign country? When this might happen?

I want to change career and become artist but I'm too scared I won't make it. :crying:

Is there anything written in the stars?

*Image has my birth data in case you want to make a chart of your preference.

Last edited:

Janchukss

Hello.
As an Artist? Mhmm. Lets discuss it then.
I dont see alot of indicators of artists, because your whole chart is a bit "different", from those, who are artists.
Well, let me explain.
Only, what seens to be good is venus in cancer, what gives good taste of arts and how to use them aswell, but venus is only aspected with uranus. That gives rebellious ideas about what you would like to do and its about resorces (2nd house). You like to spend money on good things, but as far as you go, you realise, that your money has gone quickly. I like your jupiter conjunct sun in 3rd house. Leo already is the ruler of 5th house and it gives good manners in arts and also some talents. They are opposite saturn in 8th 9th house, so you have also difficulties with other people resourses. Jupiter is exalted, but sun is ruled. Its one of the best combo conjunction. 2 things come in mind.
1.st, if you want, go on. Behind your talent will be jupiter for real. It gains alot. Jupiter in 3rd, 10th, 7th can even indicate fame.
2. nd, will you gain resources from it? Quick answer is yes, but not as much as you expected. Your 2nd house ruler is in 4th house, so resourses will come through family things and its in virgo. Quick analyser of home and in family you need to be a lead (Leo in 4th house). Moon near 5th house is good for children. You could be good mother, dad. And be careful with your reproductive system, because you have pluto in 6th.
3.rd Be a writer or painter. Mars moon trine gives solid mind and emotions. You cannot feel your emotions very well. You are kinda "weak", when it comes to aggression (with other people not family), but in 12th house it gives spiritual strenght and need for solidance or bring alone, so if you open up martian energy, (because of 12th house ruler is aries), you could also open and strenghten your abilities in future.
Dont worry if you want to leave your job, because you have solid ego and other think you are lucky and with good humour, but its up to you now if you want to choose art or your job. It could be your shining place or your mud, if you dont go 100%. Your key is giving in this life, not taking, so give everyone something new.

Zora

Account Closed
*Image has my birth data in case you want to make a chart of your preference.

- fine idea and thought.

Are you a man or a woman ? This would be important to know. And what kind of artist you would like to be - there are more than one possible in this area.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello, can you tell me if I have chance of making a living as an artist and moving to a foreign country? When this might happen?

I want to change career and become artist but I'm too scared I won't make it. :crying:

Is there anything written in the stars?

You are a very creative person - you have a grand kite in your chart. With creative venus at apex ruling work house and co-rules house of fame - 12th house- in society - where your expressive mars is in.

Your mars serves your venus in 2nd house with money income.

You will once get visible and known with to people in outer society -as famous movie stars or sports men have placements in 12th house as well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• puppy_beans.jpg
    puppy_beans.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 172

Puppy beans

Hello.
As an Artist? Mhmm. Lets discuss it then.
I dont see alot of indicators of artists, because your whole chart is a bit "different", from those, who are artists.
Well, let me explain.
Only, what seens to be good is venus in cancer, what gives good taste of arts and how to use them aswell, but venus is only aspected with uranus. That gives rebellious ideas about what you would like to do and its about resorces (2nd house). You like to spend money on good things, but as far as you go, you realise, that your money has gone quickly. I like your jupiter conjunct sun in 3rd house. Leo already is the ruler of 5th house and it gives good manners in arts and also some talents. They are opposite saturn in 8th 9th house, so you have also difficulties with other people resourses. Jupiter is exalted, but sun is ruled. Its one of the best combo conjunction. 2 things come in mind.
1.st, if you want, go on. Behind your talent will be jupiter for real. It gains alot. Jupiter in 3rd, 10th, 7th can even indicate fame.
2. nd, will you gain resources from it? Quick answer is yes, but not as much as you expected. Your 2nd house ruler is in 4th house, so resourses will come through family things and its in virgo. Quick analyser of home and in family you need to be a lead (Leo in 4th house). Moon near 5th house is good for children. You could be good mother, dad. And be careful with your reproductive system, because you have pluto in 6th.
3.rd Be a writer or painter. Mars moon trine gives solid mind and emotions. You cannot feel your emotions very well. You are kinda "weak", when it comes to aggression (with other people not family), but in 12th house it gives spiritual strenght and need for solidance or bring alone, so if you open up martian energy, (because of 12th house ruler is aries), you could also open and strenghten your abilities in future.
Dont worry if you want to leave your job, because you have solid ego and other think you are lucky and with good humour, but its up to you now if you want to choose art or your job. It could be your shining place or your mud, if you dont go 100%. Your key is giving in this life, not taking, so give everyone something new.

Thank you, Janchukss. I've always itched to become artist, but I got enmeshed into family business and financial dependency on it.
So I have to go 100% into it. Gotcha.

You cannot feel your emotions very well. You are kinda "weak",

True :crying:

- fine idea and thought.

Are you a man or a woman ? This would be important to know. And what kind of artist you would like to be - there are more than one possible in this area.

Female.

You are a very creative person - you have a grand kite in your chart. With creative venus at apex ruling work house and co-rules house of fame - 12th house- in society - where your expressive mars is in.

Your mars serves your venus in 2nd house with money income.

You will once get visible and known with to people in outer society -as famous movie stars or sports men have placements in 12th house as well.

attachment.php

I'll be a superstar? xD Awesome :biggrin:

Seriously, I like visual art the most (have basic skills already) and I'm somewhat attracted to music (singing mainly) too (little skill atm xD).
I'd prefer to do fine art painting, digital painting/illustration and concept design (for movies and video games).

Timing

Banned
With transit Saturn in the ninth house there is a lot of opportunity for responsibility and commitment to an overseas matter. When Saturn makes a conjunction to the Node in the 9th house in Aquarius, if you continue to try you will be overseas or surrounded by foreigners (Node Aquarius 9th house).

Career will take more importance as Saturn moves into the 10th and Pisces.

Puppy beans

With transit Saturn in the ninth house there is a lot of opportunity for responsibility and commitment to an overseas matter. When Saturn makes a conjunction to the Node in the 9th house in Aquarius, if you continue to try you will be overseas or surrounded by foreigners (Node Aquarius 9th house).

This is sweet music to my ears :love:

Timing

Banned
:love: lol Beans, You like your Uranus and Neptune lovers from the 8th insane. x

Look at that Moon of yours though, right on the cusp of the 5th, your too lucky always, with the heart and will be x, always. It is a nice position for being real (Virgo) but lucky (5th House) with and through your heart (Moon). Your lucky as you can be practical and real (Moon in Virgo) but still have interesting deep and intense relationship (Uranus, Neptune in 8th). Look at that Moon on the morning you was born, it wants to be seen on the 5th Cusp. That Moon was there for Beans on the 5th cusp that morning by order of the boss of all bosses.

You also got that Gemini ASC and Venus in the second, if I told you, you was charming you would know no lies passed my lips. Your tooo sweet you Gemini Asc Venus in 2nd house, is no lie passed my lips that you can charm.

Your smart and lucky in this chart. (This birth or Lila, Samsara for Vedic and Buddhist followers.)

BUT, a very deep 8th house, (Uranus and Neptune) intense bringing very original or different lovers. You have no rules in love. WHAT your cooler than Timing? lolol, IMPOSSIBLE SISTER, the only person cooler than Timing is the boss of the bosses and that boss loves everyone all at once, everyone and all.

Keep it easy and lucky, do not let other people change you where you feel that heart of yours. (Moon Virgo on 5th Cusp). I dont care how cool (Uranus 8th house) they are or beautiful or transcendent (Neptune 8th), they are, you are our Beans on this forum and our friend, so belong to us all, no one messes with you or we will pop up with a cup of tea and start a war on anyone that hurts you.

Saturn likes you I feel. Will bless you overseas for being serious, real, but nice.Your eighth house makes you stand out but your Saturn is hard work and commitment that pays off, overseas.

Shine that big heart of yours, you know the one.

Today I met a Gemini Asc with Venus in the second and Uranus, Neptune in the 8th and she is called Puppy Beans. A kind and fun and deep and real sister. Beans has transit Saturn in the 9th house, commitment and serious work overseas brings success as it rules the MC and 9th. She is going to be blessed overseas as she worked hard and the boss of all boss loves her and can see she is is loved by all peoples (Gemini Asc/ Venus 2nd).

Dont be a stranger, B. Keep in touch with fresh ink. The song below is for your eighth house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AddAcFd-SEs

Lyrics are an extra reading on your Uranus and Neptune in the 8th .

We are are your army here Beans, anyone messes with you, there are thousands of us here, that care about you, x. You just can not see us that is all.

Last edited:

Puppy beans

:love: lol Beans, You like your Uranus and Neptune lovers from the 8th insane. x

lolI definitely like some unique characteristic, but not too unstable or douchey xD

It's so nice being called sis and your optimism is contagious. I love how you talk about the good stuff as if it already happened. :biggrin:

I'll be sure to put in the work if Saturnine approach is required.

Good guess. Lana del Rey is one of my favorite artists.

Puppy beans

- fine idea and thought.

btw, just 1 more thing, will I end up w my 'true love'?

with respect to your time, it can be a short answer. You're extremely good at readings, so I had to take my chance to ask.

Zora

Account Closed
I'll be a superstar? xD Awesome :biggrin:

I didn't wrote super star - known with own name to people in outer society. My husband has mars in aries in 12th house and was a socker player - was in the news papers and travelled around the world with his sport-team.

btw, just 1 more thing, will I end up w my 'true love'?

Real true love will never end. Are you in a relation ship ? Your relationship ruler jupiter is opposed by transiting pluto right now very exact for a transformation in relationship area.

Puppy beans

I didn't wrote super star - known with own name to people in outer society. My husband has mars in aries in 12th house and was a socker player - was in the news papers and travelled around the world with his sport-team.

ah, that sounds ideal: some recognition and travel. Hope he took you with to some of the trips. Fun :D

Real true love will never end.

I'd like to believe that, but I don't trust life xD

Are you in a relation ship ? Your relationship ruler jupiter is opposed by transiting pluto right now very exact for a transformation in relationship area.

Yes, I've been in a mostly happy relationship for nearly a year now. It's also my first relationship. We are from different countries (not the main reason I asked about moving abroad- I always wanted it). We get along beautifully and I love him. However, there are some external obstacles which makes me fear for our future and I'm generally an anxious person, so I feel very bad, restless and nervous often. We have plan for my relocation, but it will take 2-3 years to pull off. I fear of him giving up/changing his mind.
Losing him would hit me really bad.

He did in fact breakup 2 weeks ago because of a silly reason (he admitted it was) and we cleared up the air and reconnected.
So I guess there has been a transformation.

I guess I'm a romantic and sensitive person so I worry about things like love too.
Sorry for long post.

Puppy beans

Real true love will never end.

I'm not sure what you waned to say by this. That feelings never go away? My question is more along the line: am I destined to end up w my true love? In similar way astrologers see people having or not having children, getting heart problems a later age and so on.

Sorry for dragging this out, but I've been anxious about this lately.