missing Mom Jennifer Huston

astr0quest

I think it's very likely.

The car (Saturn) is in the sign Scorpio. Water sign can point to islands too.
And if she made it so far as to travel across water (Moon conjunct mercury, trine Saturn), maybe nothing bad happen to her. Seems that she travelled across water and then dumped car or parked it somewhere.

I feel a little confused after reading up. Maybe picturing 11th as a friend in the form of attacker isn't right, but a friend to run away to. Dreams would apply too since 11th can be about hopes and wishes.

I read a theory about her having a lover. I've been thinking 7th house is her husband. It could be the lover too. His turned 2nd house of money would be Sun, strong in Leo. Jupiter's previous aspect would be Sun cazimi and then Jupiter got weakened under Sun's beam. If her husband's not rich, then it would be someone else with money. I don't know the financial status of the husband though.

Marinka

This just came across my news feed .. waiting for confirmation/details on this ---

"JUST IN: Police: Missing Oregon mother's body found near her vehicle in a remote area of Yamhill Co., Oregon"

edited to add -- location is now in Sheridan at Deer Creek Park which is off from Southeast Gopher Valley Road (from Highway 18). This looks about 35 to 40 km from the last sighting at the gas station in Newberg. The direction is southwest from Newberg.

Last edited:

claudette

This is just heartbreaking.

The police announced at 4 pm Portland time that there is not foul play involved, so I guess in police talk that means a suicide. She was wearing the same clothes so has been there the whole time.

A woman posted a message on the Oregonian website that it is her grandparents that own the property. It is an old logging road no one uses and he was taking a tractor there when he spotted her car around 10 am. Her body was found 50 yards from the car. ( I think the moon was about 5 or 6 Sag, as I had checked moon's position about that time this am.)

How very, very sad for the family and especially her children who are not really going to understand this-not that anyone can really understand suicide.

Marinka

This is just heartbreaking.

The police announced at 4 pm Portland time that there is not foul play involved, so I guess in police talk that means a suicide. She was wearing the same clothes so has been there the whole time.

They expect some results today from the autopsy although the drug tests will take a few weeks to come back. The husband had mentioned that his wife had a bad headache the last few days so, it's conceivable that she may have had an aneurism and if so, this should be able to be picked up by the autopsy. If this is the case, there may have been memory loss, confusion, and a few other symptoms that could explain her actions leading up to this.

Summery Joy

Such sad news! :(

So there was no attacker. I guess it was incorrect of me to assume there was one. I still see, in the charts, someone taking off with something that she owns.

Twenty four miles away from home is a long way from where she was supposed to be. I wonder what she was up to. Something is off!

Last edited:

Marinka

Such sad news! :(

So there was no attacker. I guess it was incorrect of me to assume there was one. I still see, in the charts, someone taking off with something that she owns.

Twenty four miles away from home is a long way from where she was supposed to be. I wonder what she was up to. Something is off!

Wait till all the facts are in to judge the interpretation.

edited to add from a report today -- "The case is an “open death investigation,” and police are not ready yet to release Huston’s cause of death as of yet, they said at a press conference."

Last edited:

astr0quest

Neptune in 2nd. The possession of drugs/pills.
Mercury would be her health, her headache.
Location was somewhere behind a chained gate which usually doesn't get noticed. Fits the interception part.
Moon also squares Mars after trining Saturn, and Chiron. Miss that.

Maybe the 5.45pm chart when she left the house should be used instead. Significator intercepted in 8th

Summery Joy

In Claudette's original charts, Jupiter rules both the 1st and the 12th. Sun, L8 signifying death, separates from Jupiter, which is why I judged she was dead from the beginning. However, I didn't notice that it might also show the cause of the death, Jupiter also being L12, secret enemies (mental illness, self-undoing).

Sad! Just sad!

Marinka

Latest on the news feeds ---

The medical examiner listed the cause of death for the 38-year-old as “asphyxiation,” and ruled the death a “suicide.”The toxicology tests won’t come back for a few weeks, but preliminary tests by the medical examiner point to suicide, most likely caused from ingesting the OTC sleeping pills.
Captain Jeff Kosmicki of Newberg-Dundee Police said:
"Based on the totality of the evidence, detectives and the medical examiner have concluded that Jennifer had been deceased fairly close to the time she was reported missing.”
As I noted yesterday, it is too soon for the tox tests to be back - that will take a few more weeks.

claudette

I was just going over some notes to post when I heard the ME said today she died from hanging. Oh dear. (this clears the confusing statement made yesterday, "death by asphyxiation caused by sleeping pill overdose" which just didn't make sense as a box of benydryl isn't anywhere NEAR enough for a lethal overdose. So where did the asphyx. come in, I wondered.

After astroquest's comment about the 5:45 pm chart perhaps being a starting point I am inclined to agree. ( And the other charts Marinka posted become more significant, I think, in light of what we now know.) Jup ruling ASC in the 8 H: now we know she caused her own death. The moon making a card. cross, squaring MC, IC and pluto: not only a CC; but the whole ordeal became very public (MC) and also involving hundreds of people searching around her home-IC). She had her plan of action, evidently, and began the "action"-cardinal signs-when she left home. Saturn was also quincunx the DSC in Gemini: stress on communication with others. This is chilling: Part of Fortune in 5:45 chart is 25 scorp: the opposite point where there can be stress is Algol 25 Taurus-"losing one's head"-yes, her head was profoundly affected.

6:50 pm: mars conj. MC-"a force against self", mars rules 4 H. Both anaretic=unstable. This is 30 minutes after she was last seen-and 20+ miles away. Had she chosen this site beforehand or did she drive around looking for an out of the way place? This we will probably never know, but it is fitting, I think. Pluto rules the 10 H: this location did become very public. Did she take the benydryl then, to calm herself down/sedate herself somewhat so she could carry out her plan?

7:33 pm: Pluto conj. ASC. Transformation of the body. The ME said they felt she died shortly after disappearing, so this would fit. (As gruesome as it is, they will probably come up with a good approximation based on stomach contents.)

One thing that really strikes me is all that cancer in the 7 H. in the charts. There definitely is a family dynamic present here we may never know about-and probably don't need to know about-it's their family and their right to privacy. I do wonder about that text from her mother at 6:22 pm that she never answered.

As sad as this is for everyone, there is one element that I find unsettling and that is that she clearly did not want her body to be found: phone off, secluded area, and even in the detail of closing the gate behind her. Anyone who has lived/lives in rural areas is familiar with a common courtesy with gates-anyone's gate-and that is to close it if you have passed through it. To leave it open would arouse suspicion, in this case, or at least be noticeable; because people in general are very good about closing the gate. (At least in Montana, where I grew up).

The logical consequence of this would be adding so much grief to the family and an extension of the searching by LE and volunteers. Was this action further testimony to her despairing state of mind-she wanted to TOTALLY disappear? Is the alternative motive an act of vindictiveness even plausible: leaving her family without closure for a long time? That seems so out of character with the persona shown to the public. I personally have to believe it was the former. Perhaps others have some thoughts on this.

There is a memorial service Friday evening, I believe. I do hope that brings everyone some peace and the strength to find a way to continue.

As sad as this case was, it also affected me profoundly on a personal level, as my adult son died suddenly of an accidental pain medication overdose last August. I know what devastation a phone call can bring to parents and family members; your life will never be the same. And for the death to be a suicide is unimaginable.

Marinka

There's a problem here ... women don't usually hang themselves. It seems that given a choice, they would take pills or slash wrists while in tub.

Also, to tie the knots necessary to hang yourself would not necessarily be second nature to a "mom". Did she also climb a tree to get high enough to hang herself?

All of this is now sounding very strange ....

I can't wait for the toxicology reports in a few weeks.

kiwikid

There's a problem here ... women don't usually hang themselves. It seems that given a choice, they would take pills or slash wrists while in tub.

Also, to tie the knots necessary to hang yourself would not necessarily be second nature to a "mom". Did she also climb a tree to get high enough to hang herself?

Hi Marinka,
This reminded me of a lovely young woman who joined the armed services at the same time as I did. She, too, committed suicide by hanging herself in the basement of a building on the base. She was found by a gardener who had collected his tools from the basement, noticed the clothes on the ground, but didn't check. Later he found he kept thinking about the pile of clothing, and decided to go back and found her on the ground. I think she used stockings tied to a rafter, which were still around her neck, probably kept stretching till she reached the ground. She had probably taken drugs as well.

She was involved with a married man, who later on in the relationship called it off suddenly. Didn’t want to ruin his marriage. The young lady asked the medical station for help, probably for pills to help her sleep as well, and not realising how desperate she was, they told her to forget him and move on, etc. Friendly and outgoing with everyone, yet couldn’t reveal her hidden relationship to friends.
So, yes, women do commit suicide by hanging.
I don’t know if she took any drugs, it was many years ago.
Her chart would also involve the 7H of affairs. The 8H for deep obsession for this guy, thinking that death was preferable to living without this guy, and secrecy in how she couldn’t tell anyone about the relationship.

I just hope she has found peace at last.

Marg

dr. farr

Note that:
-in the event chart (taking 1st house as significator for the missing person) the Anareta (ie, the "lot of the killing planet") is@ 2 Sagittarius-thus the anaretic planet is Jupiter, the same planet as significator for the missing person (Anareta = ascendant+Moon-lord of the ascendant)

-and that the Anareta (2 Sagittarius) is conjunct (within 1 degree) the Part of Fortune in the event chart

-also, the Part of Poison (which could include overdoses of drug products)-ascendant+North Node-Saturn-falls @ 29 Scorpio, in the 12th whole sign house of the chart, and is within 2 degrees of conjunction with the chart's Part of Fortune

-thus the Part of Fortune is contained by the Anareta on one side and the Part of Poison on the other-certainly an ominous position!