How's my work performance today?

Springup

:D

Today, I went back to my old line of work which I am out of touched for a couple of years. I'm feeling rather insecure with my performance today. There is a lot of miscommunication with my co-wokers and I'm wondering how do I fare overall? is my boss and co-workers satisfied with my performance? Did I ***** things up?I was a bit impatient when there are lots of miscommunication, but any way... Today is a warming up and a trial job for me as my "boss"(who is my ex-colleague) suggested it will be good for me to "give it a try" to see if I'm still feeling comfortable to get back to this old trade. My job is creative related.

The chart is here...

What has the chart revealed?

Thanks much :)

Springup

If I'm asking about work performance, do I look into the 6th house?
For the nature of my question, do i have to consider 5th house for the industry I worked in?

I'm Mercury peregrine in 10th house of career. 10th house significator(Jupiter) is Rx in 5th house of creativity. Mercury is received by Mars by triplicity, terms and face. Mars like Mercury. lol... Jupiter rules my 7th house of "other people" too. Mercury trines Jupiter. Though Mercury and Jupiter is both in bad shape, but at least it is a trine though is a separating aspect. Can I assumed my performance is still okay?

Ok Mars.... 6th house ruler Mars is in my 1st(self) opposite Pluto in 7th. I think I read that Pluto, Uranus and Neptune are not really in the picture of horary but there is an opposition here which may highlight something? Should I consider Pluto's aspects here? If it is to be considered, my ASC Mercury is received by Mars, with this opposition.. hmm... what will it likley to mean? In addition to that, for the co-workers...... will they be 11th or 6th house? Anyway, 11th or 6th house is rule by Mars. Mars opposite Pluto...... :| Shows that i can't get along well with my co-workers?

Moon my co-significator opposites Venus(5th house ruler, the type of job I'm doing), this worries me. Moon is changing sign to mercury and going to perfect an opposition with Venus. Venus is exalted in Pisces(9th house of learning, education, long distance trips) Something drastic will happen? What will it be? Moon rules my 2nd house of earned income, possession, self esteem and with it perfecting an opposition with Venus, will I be too pessimistic to see that as a setback is on its way? Something will happened related to this work which is drastic enough to destroy my self-esteem?

For my "boss"(ex-colleague), do I use 10th house or 7th house here? If 11th house is use for network of people, maybe I should use the 11th house here instead of 7th? Though she is my "boss" and she paid me to work, I don't feel we are in an employer-employee type of relationship. Friendship wise.. hmm... not that much as friends but I do see her as kind of my "mentor" who has shared with me lots of her personal work experience and I've learnt much from her. I reckon 7th house will be more appropriate? 7th house ruler is Jupiter and it will be the same significator as 10th house.

Back stabbing and gossiping is prominent in this job, this makes me feel so insecure about it. :| hope anyone can help me to take a look at this... thanks!

Summery Joy

Well, Springup. I see you're getting really good at horary.

Here's my shot at it.

We can rephrase your question as "Did my boos on my colleagues like my performance?".

Your boss is ruled by the 10th house. Your colleagues are ruled by the 6th house. The 7th house is actually your clients.

Jupiter and Mercury are not trining one another. Springup. They are separating from a trine. Since there is no translation of light between them, this gives a no answer to his part of the question. BY the way, he is Rx and in Scoprio. This guy is not very nice. In fact, he may cause problems in the future.

Mars rules your colleagues. Their significator receives yours and is in your 1st house. Your colleagues like you. Mercury, however, applies to Mars by a square, a rather tense aspect. This generally means yes with difficulty. In your case, I don't know what that means. Maybe they liked you but thought your work could use a little fine tuning? Maybe they liked your performance but there was tension between you and them? Mars as a natural significator of arguements and temper on the ASC makes it a likely possibility.

Now that I'm done, here the biggest surprise of the chart. The Moon is VOC. VOC Moon usually means "Status Quo" and generally advises against interpreting the chart. I should have said that in the begining, but I wanted you to read on. See, this chart may not provide the answer to your specific question, but it does give insight about how your first day went.

Springup

Thanks for the encouragement!

You have been very patience with me, helping me out whenever I have any queries, and sharing your knowledge with me.

BY the way, he is Rx and in Scoprio. This guy is not very nice. In fact, he may cause problems in the future.

Sigh.... I've experienced that on the first trial day. Not that he isn't a nice person but her minds work in a funny way that I can't comprehend.

Problems are likely due to miscommunications-misinterpretations-misunderstandings more than a delibrate attempt to give me problems. In any case, it is still not a good thing. :cry:

Mercury, however, applies to Mars by a square, a rather tense aspect.

The chart didn't show any aspect line between both. How do I tell Mercury applies to Mars by a square? Mercury is 21:27 Pisces and Mars is 27:11 Gemini. Is it within a certain degrees between two planets and we can consider the planet is applying to each other even though there isn't any aspect lines shown by the chart?

Maybe they liked you but thought your work could use a little fine tuning? Maybe they liked your performance but there was tension between you and them? Mars as a natural significator of arguements and temper on the ASC makes it a likely possibility.

I wish they liked and accepted my work more than me.

The Moon is VOC. VOC Moon usually means "Status Quo" and generally advises against interpreting the chart.

Could it also mean a "NO" to the question "Does my boss and colleagues like my performance?"

I should have said that in the begining, but I wanted you to read on. See, this chart may not provide the answer to your specific question, but it does give insight about how your first day went.

Thanks sorehearted!! :D

Springup

Thanks for the encouragement!

You have been very patience with me, helping me out whenever I have any queries, and sharing your knowledge with me.

BY the way, he is Rx and in Scoprio. This guy is not very nice. In fact, he may cause problems in the future.

Sigh.... I've experienced that on the first trial day. She is generally a nice person but her minds work in a funny way that I can't comprehend.

Problems are likely due to miscommunications-misinterpretations-misunderstandings more than a delibrate attempt to give me problems. sign... In any case, it is still not a good thing. :cry:

The chart didn't show any aspect line between both. How do I tell Mercury applies to Mars by a square? Mercury is 21:27 Pisces and Mars is 27:11 Gemini. Is it within a certain degrees between two planets and we can consider the planet is applying to each other even though there isn't any aspect lines shown by the chart?

Maybe they liked you but thought your work could use a little fine tuning? Maybe they liked your performance but there was tension between you and them? Mars as a natural significator of arguements and temper on the ASC makes it a likely possibility.

I wish they liked and accepted my work more than me.

The Moon is VOC. VOC Moon usually means "Status Quo" and generally advises against interpreting the chart.

Could it also mean a "NO" to the question "Does my boss and colleagues like my performance?"

I should have said that in the begining, but I wanted you to read on. See, this chart may not provide the answer to your specific question, but it does give insight about how your first day went.

Thanks sorehearted!! :D

Summery Joy

Quote:

Well, the aspect is more than 5 degrees away from perfecting. USually, for a definite answer, I stick to the 5 degree orb. But in this situtation, the orb was a little more tha 5 degrees and I didn't see any frustration from another planet. That's why I considered it. By the way, the 5 degree rle is a modernm astrology thing that I personally prefer to stick to. Traditional astrologers allowed very wide orbs but many of them were frustrated before perfection.

Quote:

No. VOC Moon doesn't mean no. It usually means "Status Quo" or advises against putting to much weight on the outcome of the horary. Some astrologers don't even look at horaries with VOC Moon. I like to consider it as a general insight, but I don't take a "yes" or "no" answer from it as a final answer.