Opal Stars

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Monk,

Thank you for the report. I started this here, because, I am not Burgoyne.:happy:

I printed my natal, with the stars indicated with the report you so graciously provided. There is a lot to consume there, thank you for teaching.

One of the first things I look at when I look at a chart are the numbers. The stars of my birth, seem to have aspects, to familiar numbers. 23, 28, 25, 10, 3, or within a degree thereof. They seem to coincide, with my usual suspects. I do own, Brady's book. I can see, I have not been using it properly, it is interesting to be looking with different eyes.

I will post this as a lead in to answer you, as to the validity, of my heliacal rising and setting stars.

Opal

Premium Member
Alkes, as a Heliacal rising star. 23 Virgo 8' 29"

The Cup. That carries something precious. Possibly an idea, genetics, philosophy, artistic, or? A carrier of something precious.

Wow. Sounds like a Tolkien movie, my precious.:sideways:

Okay siriusly. The number. It is in my tenth house. It touches, by aspect Uranus 24.01, Mercury 24.14, Jupiter 25.57, and Asc 24.43. Apparently, Spica, Denebola, Markab, Phact and Procyon, are in there too.

I am an inventor. Ideas come to me. Like they say of inventors, we are not salesmen. The money people irritate us. I do construction for a living, cause, I like it.

If you have a problem, I can see how to fix it. My mind, is my precious. Ideas. I don't have to think about it, it is just there. I guess, or do I just know it. :whistling:

Opal

Premium Member
With Mercury, it says, I am a careful thinker, who does things in my own time. Yes. I do not like to be pressured, I will do what I do when I do it. If people press me too hard, I lose their number. If they are patient, they get what I do.

With Jupiter, to provide a safe haven for ideas, or be the physical representation. Well, it is also touching my Scorpio ascendant. I am or can be close lipped.

With Uranus, To hold a special place in peoples hearts, challenging establishment. Bingo on both.:pouty: I am a popular strange person.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Monk,

As I am looking at these, I printed up, as you showed, my natal with the stars that you have aforementioned. Of interest, I thought, well I don't really consider aspects to these when they are more than 1, at most 2 degrees from an aspect. Oddly I have many within 0 or 1 degree, and lots with 2. I still have a hard time considering any wider. What orb do you consider for these.

Opal

Premium Member
My Heliacal Setting Star

Markab - The Saddle of Pegasus

Keywords: To stand firm for your beliefs and principles

Well, I can't argue that. Against anyone, I will stand my ground. I don't make a confrontation unless forced, sometimes I just smile, and listen to the blah, blah , blah, of how ignorant I am.

It says I am good under pressure. That could be an understatement. I prefer pressure. I am a natural leader. as it asserts. I relinquish, to others, because it is good for them to be in the position, but, at crunch time, I am there obviously if needed to save the day. I handle most crisis well, I am experienced with crisis. My husband heart attack, I felt I fell apart. Others said how composed I was.

It doesn't matter, what I am doing. I am always looked to for support by others, they want my approval.

It says, it could be restricting or an asset. I would say asset, other than, it is nice to meet someone else that shows the same powers, I recognize it, and gladly step back, until needed.

In emergencies, I just act. It just is. Others cry, I act.

with Mercury - logical argument, respected for ideas, voice of authority.

I will agree, but, there are those, that think I should, well, drop astrology, but, you know, that ain't going to happen. I am usually logical, but, sometimes, not, I am human, I get angry sometimes. Usually by people who are intentionally antagonistic. Fur flies.

with Saturn - seeking respect by building reliable structures, cautious, concern over stability, seeking to understand chance, safety in tradition, protocol, upholding the law.

I am respected by the literal meaning of building, but, I don't care so much what others think, I care that that don't come to me later complaining. Therefore, I seek reliable structures. But meant in a not so tangible sense, I do have concerns over stability, I have never been stable financially, so yeah, I am usually concerned. I don't think I am very traditional, nor am I one to follow protocol, what needs to be done, needs to be done, regardless, and stupid laws are a bane on society, that should be abolished. We have way to many laws to follow in our society, something has to change.

with Uranus, understanding what is popular, work in advertising, to read the common mind, or fulfil a task in community, reliable and constant with common folk.

not so much here. I don't care what is popular. I don't work in advertising, nor do I advertise my company. I am too busy without advertising. I do a lot of charity work though, in the community, I am constant and I consider myself common folk, but, I guess they don't, they see me as more.

with Neptune able to deal with shifting time, can see opportunities in new ideas, like living in foreign cultures

I have always liked change, thrived on it. The other aspects are within one degree, this one is zero. It is totally accurate.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

I don't agree with Brady with the huge orbs used with the Heliacal rising and setting stars, i will work this out by hand when i have time.

I hope you are okay?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

I'm pleased that you found out who it was, i hope you feel better soon.

I have put the orbs on private members download, Brady stays within one degree orbs on everything except heliacal rising and setting stars, i like to see this in a visual manner, which is why i post astronomy graphs, with my research.

Four minutes of time is equal to one degree.

Attachments

• picture 57 40% (2).jpg
    picture 57 40% (2).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27

Opal

Premium Member
I am still unsure, what happened, but whatever.

There is only one in your set, that I cannot agree with/ Sirius @ Venus The poet, the artist, the talented musician.

I love music. I listen to music, every day, for most of the day. I do have many instruments, but, I am not a talented musician. I just have fun, and play really quite badly. :sideways: I have written poetry, or mad ramblings, but, I would not profess, being a poet. Nor, do I consider myself an artist. All of these attributes, I admire, but, I cannot say that they represent me.

Opal

Premium Member
I know a lot of music. The sounds have always been a part of me. I am close to talented artists. One says he wishes he had what I have. He says, I draw people to me, by being there. My mother played piano and autoharp, but, she and father excelled at dance. They danced fabulously.