Will I marry to someone a lot older than me?

bethbabe

Hello all!

I came back for some insight and guidance again. For me, I have always loved dating older men. In my chart, does it show that I will be married to someone a lot older than me? let's say 8-15 years difference?

Attachments

• birth chart.gif
    birth chart.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 156

tameca050

Your Sun is in the Western quadrants which means you are likely to marry an older man. To see the temperament of your spouse, look at the planets that aspects the Sun. Your Sun is sextile to Saturn and Uranus which means your husband will be hardworking, disciplined, strict (Saturn) and unusual, eccentric, rebellious (Uranus). Your Sun is opposing Jupiter which means he won't be jovial possibly. You have attention seeking Leo in the house of partnerships so he may want to be catered to.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Interesting interpretation from above. But it could be just the partner character being parly Saturnian but not always meaning much older age. The ruler of your Sun is Venus in Scoprio for both pluto or mars are not particularly indicates much older age partner.

The 5th cusp is in Gemini also which is mercury also conjoining Pluto. It doesn't seem to be a much older man to me. But with Cancer Moon in 5th house either you or your partner would like to be nurtured in a relationship. So even with similar age or even younger age partner as long as you or him fulfilled the nurturing role then will fit the criteria.

virgo18

You don't have any of the "typical" aspects of being with a much older man.

-Saturn aspects Sun and/or Mars.
-Saturn in the 7th
-7th ruler in the 10th perhaps

I see you have Mars sq Uranus. I found in http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/individual-love-horoscopes.html
something that says that women with that aspect tend to get along better with older men in romantic relationships than with men of their age because those women are too inconsistent. I can say older men are less clingy than young ones cause they have already pass their pick, they do downwards sexually. They are also less demanding of attention and stuff like that, but they are very picky about other things like earning your own bills, your dress style, you hygiene, language habits and stuff that cause they are more conservative. I tell you this by own experience.

If you like older men I can tell you that it also has negative things, specially because they already lived their life.

Last edited:

virgo18

Your Sun is in the Western quadrants which means you are likely to marry an older man. To see the temperament of your spouse, look at the planets that aspects the Sun. Your Sun is sextile to Saturn and Uranus which means your husband will be hardworking, disciplined, strict (Saturn) and unusual, eccentric, rebellious (Uranus). Your Sun is opposing Jupiter which means he won't be jovial possibly. You have attention seeking Leo in the house of partnerships so he may want to be catered to.

The sun in the western quadrant mean that she could get proposals or opportunities to get married before she turns 30. perhaps getting practically married before that age.

The sun is in libra So there will be someone well behaved, good manners, well dressed, good conversationalist.
Like 7th ruler in the 10th house brings someone with some social power. When it is in the 8th, also brings someone with power, but more focused in a personal way. Someone with high self worth, and someone who is stable, because her 8th house is her future husband's 2nd house, and that house is ruled by Taurus. It will be someone who is money oriented, or wealthy.

In a few words it will be someone 100% Venusian. But more incline to libra like type of Venus than Taurus like, because you also have Mars in Libra.

Her relationship can be somewhat love-hate, and with deep feelings from both sides, because Venus disposits the 7th ruler and her Mars... this because Venus is in Scorpio.

bethbabe

The sun in the western quadrant mean that she could get proposals or opportunities to get married before she turns 30. perhaps getting practically married before that age.

The sun is in libra So there will be someone well behaved, good manners, well dressed, good conversationalist.
Like 7th ruler in the 10th house brings someone with some social power. When it is in the 8th, also brings someone with power, but more focused in a personal way. Someone with high self worth, and someone who is stable, because her 8th house is her future husband's 2nd house, and that house is ruled by Taurus. It will be someone who is money oriented, or wealthy.

In a few words it will be someone 100% Venusian. But more incline to libra like type of Venus than Taurus like, because you also have Mars in Libra.

Her relationship can be somewhat love-hate, and with deep feelings from both sides, because Venus disposits the 7th ruler and her Mars... this because Venus is in Scorpio.

Hello!! thank you very much again for your analysis, when you said "it will be someone 100% venusian," does it mean that he acts more like a libra or taurus? or he has more air or earth signs in his chart?

bethbabe

Interesting interpretation from above. But it could be just the partner character being parly Saturnian but not always meaning much older age. The ruler of your Sun is Venus in Scoprio for both pluto or mars are not particularly indicates much older age partner.

The 5th cusp is in Gemini also which is mercury also conjoining Pluto. It doesn't seem to be a much older man to me. But with Cancer Moon in 5th house either you or your partner would like to be nurtured in a relationship. So even with similar age or even younger age partner as long as you or him fulfilled the nurturing role then will fit the criteria.

thank you for the detailed analysis Poyi!

bethbabe

hello thank you for the detailed analysis!

Last edited:

bethbabe

just a side question, does 5th cusp in gemini also mean "having more than one child?" Thank you poyi!

poyi

Premium Member
just a side question, does 5th cusp in gemini also mean "having more than one child?" Thank you poyi!

Depending on the situation of the Mercury ruler of the Gemini cusp. There is a possibility of giving birth to Twins. Otherwise in general, it means your first child is very Gemini like.

I am just a beginner so keep that in mind.

I have noticed this aspects in few charts i have come across.

the woman's sun opposing Saturn means she would marry someone 5-7 yrs older than her.

if the Saturn is placed 4-5 houses apart anti-clockwise from the sun it could indicate she may marry someone who's 4 yrs older than her.

if Saturn conjunct her sun it means she would be older than her partner especially when her sun is in the eastern part of the chart.

I just noticed something, your moon opposing Saturn. Moon is a person's mind. that way you are attracted to matured partners may be.

Last edited:
Check this out http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384090#post384090

In Women's chart the Sun is of great importance.
According to Ptolemy we seek to find the Sun in the two Oriental Quadrants: from AC to MC, and from DC to IC, because this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth and that she will take young man in her older years, but not an older husband.
But when the Sun is in the Occidental quadrants (from AC to IC, and from DC to MC), then her marriage is delayed or in youth she will take older man.

If the Sun is from the beginning of Aries till the middle of Taurus,
or from the middle of Leo all the way to the end of Virgo,
or from the beginning of Libra all the way to the middle of Scorpio,
or from the middle of Aquarius till the end of Pisces, and the significator (In women's chart this is the Lord or Almuten of the 7th house) is Occidental, she will marry in old age or with older man.

If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage.

If the Sun is in fixed sign signifies that she will be married to one man only.
But if in that sign there is Oriental planet, you will judge that the man will be young or that she will marry another one after that.
If the planet is Occidental, then he will be older.

If the Sun is in mutable sign she will have two husbands.
If the Sun is in cardinal sign she will have many men.

bethbabe

hey heavensmystery!

thank you once again for all the great information and I am myself also an amateur, but you know about astrology MUCH more than i do!! thank you for the breakdown!

ps. is it possible to predict the physical features of one's future spouse in western astrologY?

Hey! Am just like you. just experiencing my day 1 at astro and most of the time i feel i am lost here.

hmm... Describing your partner through your 7th house's planetary placement and its aspects...:unsure:

there are few experts here at astro;), Virgo18 does very well with descriptions, even wca & Harold do predict the physical features of your future spouse.

hey heavensmystery!

thank you once again for all the great information and I am myself also an amateur, but you know about astrology MUCH more than i do!! thank you for the breakdown!

ps. is it possible to predict the physical features of one's future spouse in western astrologY?

Hey! here i have found some info on this :)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36623

In a woman's chart, look at aspects the Sun makes to Mars, Jupiter and Saturn (if any) and then Mercury and Venus to the Sun. After that, look at the aspects Venus makes (the only possible aspect with Mercury is a conjunction), and then blend those together.

Sun applying to Saturn he'll be steadfast, constant, good provider type, but if Venus also aspects Saturn, he'll also be one of those "Yes, dear..." "Whatever you say, honey..." kind of guys.

In a man's chart look at the Moon's applying aspects, then look at the aspects Venus makes, and blend those together.

The aspects themselves really aren't all that important, but the condition of the Planet and any kind of Reception is. As a woman you don't want Sun or Venus applying to Mars, but if that's the case, then you want so to see some kind of Reception, even if it is weak, and preferably, well, I don't want to say Mutual Reception because that might confuse people, but let's say a Mutual Reception between lesser dignities, like Mars in the Triplicity of the Sun, and Sun in the Term of Mars or something like that, and with Mars, it would be helpful if Sun was in sextile or trine rather than in square or opposition.

bathebe!

Its quite confusing though for example, someone described my future husband as of someone with saturn and taurean traits while someone else explained he be of leo type.

have a look ;)

7th house: Cancer, Lunar (Cancerian) "emotional, motherly, traditional"

Moon in your 8th = his 2nd house: Stubborn, money oriented, good provider (Think taurean traits).

Moon in Leo: Showy, self centered, theatrical.

Moon Square Mars: has a temper!!!, Career oriented, highly sexual.

Moon square Saturn: Mature, sober, could be older.

Moon trine Uranus: Original.

Sun in the 7th: Popular, highly visible, has a certain reputation in your society.

Mercury in the 7th: Intelligent, witted, hyperactive, talks too much! and seems to be younger than it is.

Venus in the 7th: Refined, good taste and manners, very charming, physical attractive.

now the other description :p

Your man may well have Leo rising and/or have the features you would find in a person represented by the Sun. The Sun in Cancer is pale, rather than dark or tanned, so will probably be European rather than of Eastern origin. He will be of middle stature, with a strong body and well composed. He will have a large head with a high forehead. His hair may be blond and he may be balding. As the Sun is in Cancer, which is a sign square to Aries ruled by Mars, there may be some deformity to the body or face, perhaps heavily pockmarked from acne or something of the sort.

I feel like its gonna be a mix of a guy haha, I can be sure of this only when He pops up in my life for real. Ill update it then ha:bandit:

bethbabe

bathebe!

Its quite confusing though for example, someone described my future husband as of someone with saturn and taurean traits while someone else explained he be of leo type.

have a look ;)

7th house: Cancer, Lunar (Cancerian) "emotional, motherly, traditional"

Moon in your 8th = his 2nd house: Stubborn, money oriented, good provider (Think taurean traits).

Moon in Leo: Showy, self centered, theatrical.

Moon Square Mars: has a temper!!!, Career oriented, highly sexual.

Moon square Saturn: Mature, sober, could be older.

Moon trine Uranus: Original.

Sun in the 7th: Popular, highly visible, has a certain reputation in your society.

Mercury in the 7th: Intelligent, witted, hyperactive, talks too much! and seems to be younger than it is.

Venus in the 7th: Refined, good taste and manners, very charming, physical attractive.

now the other description :p

Your man may well have Leo rising and/or have the features you would find in a person represented by the Sun. The Sun in Cancer is pale, rather than dark or tanned, so will probably be European rather than of Eastern origin. He will be of middle stature, with a strong body and well composed. He will have a large head with a high forehead. His hair may be blond and he may be balding. As the Sun is in Cancer, which is a sign square to Aries ruled by Mars, there may be some deformity to the body or face, perhaps heavily pockmarked from acne or something of the sort.

I feel like its gonna be a mix of a guy haha, I can be sure of this only when He pops up in my life for real. Ill update it then ha:bandit:

hahaha, heaven! sorry i missed your response!!! those are two types of different interpretations of your future spouse. That's very interesting. I never knew that astrology could predict a person's appearance in such great depth and details!!! please keep us updated about your mr. right haha :)

LOL now again another reader have told me that my man will be a leo sun. He will be of a mixture of...

Leo sun with Saturn's touch of seriousness & hardworking, cancer's emotions and tradition also he will be a hot oven - strong mars and finally some sprinkle of taurus over him hahaha...

I kept imagining what kinda guy he will be...

but sounds my idle man, high light "His temper" sounds interesting haha.

hahaha, heaven! sorry i missed your response!!! those are two types of different interpretations of your future spouse. That's very interesting. I never knew that astrology could predict a person's appearance in such great depth and details!!! please keep us updated about your mr. right haha :)