Will We Ever Meet?

Saloth

We know each other since a year. The woman I wanna meet suffers from somatic symptom disorder and depression/neurosis. I don't wanna be pushy but that online relation starts burning me out. 1st time there was some misunderstanding (most likely). Took a break for a week. This time I'm planning on going cold turkey for another 2 weeks. She always says she misses me, worries about me, got attached to me making her days and our relation became intimate. But now looks like she won't reach out to me first again.

Sadly whenever I ask to visit her she always finds some reasons/excuses like she's sick or has other problems. And last time we were talking she said the problem is with her, not myself and she needs to wait 'til whatever depression is over. I became bitter and felt sorrow. Is it over? Am I chasing my own tail? I always preferred the brutal truth but she's not the kind of person who's gonna say "no". She's like "I want and I don't". It's kinda extending this "agony" like I was supposed to ruin her life. We talk quite a lot about everything including sex but that's just online... When she's like flirty or horny I e.g. ask when should I come and she replies "now". So I don't know if this is some kind of game or not. She's overprotective on her goddaughter and after her suicidal attempt she can't focus on me and I'm helpless cause I can't help her overcoming that weird state of mind.

Another time she says she's not afraid of me but more like her reaction. I'm tired. Wanna move on. I told her to hit me up when she's ready. But I won't be waiting forever. Sounds like lack of trust. She never gave me the phone number cause she's scared of being even more addicted to me.

Doubt I'd wait next year. Feeling deceived. Deep inside I feel it won't work unless I'd come to her town and sent a message: I'm already here, what now? Btw all I know about her zodiac sign she's Pisces. Don't wanna see it as black and white but there's 1 common thing for Pisces - blind dedication to things or people that don't neccesarily are grateful for pisces being overprotective. I know it's not a natal chart or synastry horoscope but maybe Pisces ain't for Scorpio Rising/Taurus Sun and Pisces Moon like myself.

Much obliged if anybody looks into that. I'm learning horary astrology myself but I'm often ocd and hit the wall when it comes to figure out essential dignities and planets debilities table. Solar Fire seems to be too difficult and Astro Gold is too simple, can't find dignities table there. I wanted to do the interpretation myself but I'll just keep reading the book and when I come up with my own idea I'll continue my thread even if somebody replies. Once again thank y'all.

Should I try electional astrology and check transits instead burning the bridge? Then maybe the question could turn out to become "when" rather than "if".

Attachments

• 2021_12_01_10.56.37_edit.jpg
    2021_12_01_10.56.37_edit.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 46

waybread

No, Saloth, I don't think you will meet. I am sorry that you had so much riding on your "relationship."

She is symbolized by the moon. It is in a condition called "void of the course," which means that, whatever your current situation is now, it is unlikely to change. The moon in Libra is ruled by Venus, in your 12th house of secrets and even deception. It does not appear that she has been honest with you.

I think it is time to say "good-bye" and move on.

sethi

Hello waybread.

long time since I visited this forum. Hope you are well. I will have free time on my hands and I will be visiting this forum after december regularly.

Saloth, I can't read your data in your thumbnail. pls give your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth here if you would like me to read your horoscope.

Saloth

No, Saloth, I don't think you will meet. I am sorry that you had so much riding on your "relationship."

She is symbolized by the moon. It is in a condition called "void of the course," which means that, whatever your current situation is now, it is unlikely to change. The moon in Libra is ruled by Venus, in your 12th house of secrets and even deception. It does not appear that she has been honest with you.

I think it is time to say "good-bye" and move on.

Well, I appreciate your brutal honesty even if that's a very bitter pill to swallow. Never heard of Void of Course Moon before. Sounds like I'll have to look into electional astrology which I'll probably continue in the right forum category. But somebody already told me I can't mix both since I asked the question at the particular day so i can't fast forward transits? I'd have to wait a while and then ask about "When will we meet?"

Hello waybread.

long time since I visited this forum. Hope you are well. I will have free time on my hands and I will be visiting this forum after december regularly.

Saloth, I can't read your data in your thumbnail. pls give your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth here if you would like me to read your horoscope.

https://ibb.co/ykH7vfW Is that better now? And I appreciate your support

Last edited:

tikana

i am 80% sure that you will 2 meet.
MY ONLY concern is is this what you are really asking? if you are really asking "will this relationship work?" the answer is NO.
The most interesting part about this chart is you are the one who is making shots/decisions if you want a relationship, I dont see this at all.
A. you are in your own 1st house - my kingdom my castle
B. lord of 5th house romance is combusted and in ill state (being in sag)
c. natural ruler of relationships solidly hanging in 12th house and she is also lordof 4th house applyingto asce (7 weeks 7 months - you will end it). Technically speaking moon translates the light between venus/saturn (the ending). I am bidding that the ending will happen in 7 weeks. because Moon and venus are pracitcally the same distance (moon 1.5 units from entering scorpio which is about 7 weeks) and venus to asce is right around 7 as well

Last edited:

Saloth

The most interesting part about this chart is you are the one who is making shots/decisions if you want a relationship, I dont see this at all.

Thank you very much! More like a romantic and nice relation. She's the only person I've been talking to almost 24/7 since a year. There were better and worse moments. More like better though. That's interesting you're saying I'm calling shots while it's still not enough to fight combustion and Moon's Void Course. Like impossible is nothing and everything at once.

i am 80% sure that you will 2 meet.

Well, that's confusing, unless you meant everything else'd fail aside from just an acquaintance.

tikana

Thank you very much! More like a romantic and nice relation. She's the only person I've been talking to almost 24/7 since a year. There were better and worse moments. More like better though. That's interesting you're saying I'm calling shots while it's still not enough to fight combustion and Moon's Void Course. Like impossible is nothing and everything at once.

Well, that's confusing, unless you meant everything else'd fail aside from just an acquaintance.

its not combustion but via combusta
moon is NOT void of course because it is WITHIN the orb to Saturn.
The square SHOULD hold up because you do have one sided reception on her end the issue that I do have which is once moon enters scorpio not only that she loses reception to saturn and enters fall . she also has no power to act being in 9th house (unless she is far away - that explains 9th house)

one of two scenarios.
You will meet her and call it "sorry, this wont work" or you will end it before you meet (she wont meet your expectations)
T

Last edited:

Saloth

she also has no power to act being in 9th house (unless she is far away - that explains 9th house)

T

Yeah she lives a bit far away from me (does it matter/change anything?). She'd want me to move to her town to have me 24/7. I didn't say it's impossible. Yeah whatever you call it, I know via combusta and probably mispronounced it. I'm in the end of the book but i'll probably have to start over to have a better understanding and memorize some stuff. You inspired me to do that. I'm angry with myself because I only start studying astrology whenever I'm in trouble. I know it's not fair. But so far horary astrology is the most difficult field I ever seen in terms of esotericism.

Saloth

c. natural ruler of relationships solidly hanging in 12th house and she is also lordof 4th house applyingto asce (7 weeks 7 months - you will end it). Technically speaking moon translates the light between venus/saturn (the ending). I am bidding that the ending will happen in 7 weeks. because Moon and venus are pracitcally the same distance (moon 1.5 units from entering scorpio which is about 7 weeks) and venus to asce is right around 7 as well

I did it today. Didn't know I'm so stubborn to the point of agony.