Emotional little taurus saying hello!

Hello there!
Just call me Tor. (Yep, short for Taurus-- felt like a good pen name for here!)
I'll give you the run down I tell anyone who is interested in me astrologically!
Sun in Taurus 8th house, Moon in Pisces 6th house, Ascendant is Virgo
I got into astrology about two years ago and I've been fascinated every since! I'm real new to reading charts still, I've been looking at them a while but don't feel I should be interpreting too much yet! So I felt this was a great place to learn more!~

That's about it! Feel free to shoot me a message or friend me, I enjoy meeting new people and love a good conversation!

aquariusjan25

Hey there! I am a newbie to this forum, and am somewhat (ish?) new to astrology. I am an Aquarius sun/moon, Gemini rising, Pisces midheaven, Aquarius Mercury, Pisces Venus, and Scorpio Mars to name some of it. My top 6 signs in my chart are Aquarius, Sagittarius, Pisces, Scorpio, Gemini, and Virgo. So nice to meet you!

Hey there! I am a newbie to this forum, and am somewhat (ish?) new to astrology. I am an Aquarius sun/moon, Gemini rising, Pisces midheaven, Aquarius Mercury, Pisces Venus, and Scorpio Mars to name some of it. My top 6 signs in my chart are Aquarius, Sagittarius, Pisces, Scorpio, Gemini, and Virgo. So nice to meet you!

Those are some great things you got going on there~! Welcome to you too!
My planets are
Sun: Taurus
Moon: Pisces
Venus: Aries
Saturn: Pisces
Mars: Leo
AC: Virgo
DC: Pisces
Midhaven: Gemini

Taurus9

Hi Tor,

I am also Taurus Sun and Virgo ascendant! (Virgo moon as well)

I used to think my Sun was 8th house but it is actually 9th when I found my more accurate birth time recently!

My Venus is definitely 8th though, and also in Taurus, so I do get very deep emotions. Maybe slightly different to your Piscean ones - you have an interesting mix.

Welcome!

rollindays

Hello there!
Just call me Tor. (Yep, short for Taurus-- felt like a good pen name for here!)
I'll give you the run down I tell anyone who is interested in me astrologically!
Sun in Taurus 8th house, Moon in Pisces 6th house, Ascendant is Virgo
I got into astrology about two years ago and I've been fascinated every since! I'm real new to reading charts still, I've been looking at them a while but don't feel I should be interpreting too much yet! So I felt this was a great place to learn more!~

That's about it! Feel free to shoot me a message or friend me, I enjoy meeting new people and love a good conversation!

Moon in Pisces. Pisces is one of my favorite zodiac signs. I don't know anyone who has their Moon in Pisces, so I'm curious what sort of effect it has on you.