Would he like me? Should I introduce myself?

Mervuchka

https://imgur.com/gallery/XvhrpRB

Someone I know, I like... but he doesn’t know me. Do you think would he like me if I show up?
Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not sure exactly what you mean by "will he like me?"
If you are asking if there is a chance of a lasting relationship forming between you, then I would say no.
I think he might like you, but that is all.
And I agree with Elena's observation that he his likely involved with someone else.

Mervuchka

I am not sure exactly what you mean by "will he like me?"
If you are asking if there is a chance of a lasting relationship forming between you, then I would say no.
I think he might like you, but that is all.
And I agree with Elena's observation that he his likely involved with someone else.

Thanks for your comment!
You always answer the charts I post, I appreciate it, thanks from my heart!
I don’t know whether he is single, I am asking in order to learn, how do you get he is involved with another person? That is very possible, he is very popular and attractive person.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for your comment!
You always answer the charts I post, I appreciate it, thanks from my heart!
I don’t know whether he is single, I am asking in order to learn, how do you get he is involved with another person? That is very possible, he is very popular and attractive person.
You are welcome.
It looks like there might be someone in his life because Venus is in his/7th house

Mervuchka

You are welcome.
It looks like there might be someone in his life because Venus is in his/7th house

He is not married, I am sure. Any guy I have an eye on has turned out to be taken so far. This is my story unfortunately.
By the way I approach relationships very marriage oriented.

IleneK

Premium Member
It is good you are clear about what you want ; you should be strong in it as you are.😊
As they say, there are many fish in the sea. The time has not been right yet.