DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

JUPITERASC

post_biden_blows.png

waybread

"The notion that he is entering dementia is a calumny propped up by former Bernie supporters and current Trump supporters."

No, Waybread, it is based on videos of Biden talking.

I saw Biden live during the Democratic primary debates. I also see him on the evening news.

I suggest that people check the source of any canned videos, because some trolls are modifying them to make Democrats' speech look slurred. (They're also doing this to Nancy Pelosi.) There is currently a debate as to whether YouTube should allow these faked modifications.

As I said, Biden is not a very articulate speaker. He suffered from stuttering as a young man. While he's learned to control stuttering as an adult, it is possible that some people don't understand how a speech impediment might affect someone's fluency with speaking later in life.

I also don't find Biden to be terribly exciting or inspiring. But that's OK. After 4 years of Trump's disastrous antics, I think most Americans will be ready for a moral, decent, experienced leader.

waybread

On the "lying, dog-faced pony soldier" remark. Yes, Biden said that. And shouldn't have.

Apparently it was his idea of a little joke, taken from a line spoken by actor John Wayne in a movie. It was inappropriate.

But compared to whom? Donald Trump with over 20,000 fact-checked lies, just since taking office? Donald Trump who hurls gross insults at women and visible minorities?

Donald Trump on prominent women leaders:
https://www.axios.com/a-list-of-tru...964-8ef61562-4dcc-4cf0-aea6-0ec89457fbc1.html

Donald Trump on Hispanics:
https://belatina.com/30-times-trump-insulted-latinos/

There wouldn't be a blatant double standard on this thread, now would there be?

waybread

Please go ahead with your little fiction, Trump supporters.

What you see in such an immoral, dishonest, corrupt politician I cannot imagine. But hey, it's a free country.

And keep knocking off those memes. They illustrate the level of Trump supporters' debate skills.

I shouldn't come as a huge surprise that many Americans think Trump is actually dangerous to the country, given how clueless he is about foreign policy, and how badly his leadership faltered on CV-19.

It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that many Americans-- Republicans, Democrats, and Independents-- want a president who is moral, decent, experienced, and who puts the good of the country ahead of his ego. A majority of Democrats saw that in Joe Biden.

How many of you remember the onset of Ronald Reagan's Alzheimers disease during his presidency? If you're too young, please look it up.

I can see why a Democratic candidate would decline a Fox News interview, given this MSM's policy of distorting facts to kiss the ring (or something else) of Donald Trump.

But maybe Trump would enjoy an interview with MSNBC. I'd love to see him chat with Rachel Maddow.

Are any of you familiar with the Lincoln project?

waybread

Yeh, well. At least I understand how to deploy facts and logic in a debate.

Memes are the mental crutches of Trump supporters who use neither.

blackbery

sayeth the angry, woke Democrat who calls the violent mob riots 'peaceful' :biggrin:

.....who won't admit that Biden has mental decline & can barely speak for more than 2 minutes without losing track of what his minders told him to say 1 minute earlier....:whistling:

....that's just for starters.:wink

Why has the media ignored sexual assault and misbehaviour allegations against Biden?

Arwa Mahdawi

Press Watch: Why is the mainstream media so gentle with Joe Biden?

Joe Biden gives addled, incoherent answers about his troubling record — and most in the media just let it slide

Joe Biden Keeps Lying — But You Won’t Hear It From Liberal Media

Hunter Biden made untold sums of money while his father was Vice President of the United States in highly dubious and almost certainly untoward ways.

Hunter was being paid $50,000 a month by a Ukrainian energy company to sit on their board. He has no background in the industry whatsoever and of course was on their board for one reason only, to buy influence in the United States government.

But it actually gets even worse. Hunter accompanied his father on a 2013 trip to Beijing--catching a ride on Air Force 2.

Days later his private equity firm inked a $1 billion deal with the Chinese government despite having literally no expertise in the subject whatsoever.

Funny how Way Bread does not want to discuss Biden's corruption, nepotism, lies & incompetence.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/10/21/biased-press-ignores-hunter-biden-story/

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/joe-hunter-biden-family-money/

Yeh, well. At least I understand how to deploy facts and logic in a debate.

Memes are the mental crutches of Trump supporters who use neither.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that many Americans-- Republicans, Democrats, and Independents-- want a president who is moral, decent, experienced, and who puts the good of the country ahead of his ego. A majority of Democrats saw that in Joe Biden.
3gd6wv.jpg

JUPITERASC

sayeth the angry, woke Democrat who calls the violent mob riots 'peaceful' :biggrin:

.....who won't admit that Biden has mental decline & can barely speak for more than 2 minutes without losing track of what his minders told him to say 1 minute earlier....:whistling:

....that's just for starters.:wink

Why has the media ignored sexual assault and misbehaviour allegations against Biden?

Arwa Mahdawi

Press Watch: Why is the mainstream media so gentle with Joe Biden?

Joe Biden gives addled, incoherent answers about his troubling record — and most in the media just let it slide

Joe Biden Keeps Lying — But You Won’t Hear It From Liberal Media

Hunter Biden made untold sums of money while his father was Vice President of the United States in highly dubious and almost certainly untoward ways.

Hunter was being paid $50,000 a month by a Ukrainian energy company to sit on their board. He has no background in the industry whatsoever and of course was on their board for one reason only, to buy influence in the United States government.

But it actually gets even worse. Hunter accompanied his father on a 2013 trip to Beijing--catching a ride on Air Force 2.

Days later his private equity firm inked a $1 billion deal with the Chinese government despite having literally no expertise in the subject whatsoever.

Funny how Way Bread does not want to discuss Biden's corruption, nepotism, lies & incompetence.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/10/21/biased-press-ignores-hunter-biden-story/

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/joe-hunter-biden-family-money/

3h0iug.jpg