Desperate help please

Hi everybody, I am looking for any insight or advice or anything significant that pops out of my chart. My life is completely turned upside down at the moment and I am at the lowest I’ve ever been, I guess I’m just seeking answers? I am new to all of this and overwhelmed thank you

Attachments

• EF81C431-0182-447E-8BEF-D6FDA83F08B0.jpg
    EF81C431-0182-447E-8BEF-D6FDA83F08B0.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 44

ElenaJ

The current transits in Capricorn apparently took their toll on you, your first house planets, moon in 7th, and your libra stellium. Many others with similar configurations are feeling the same way as you.
Things will lighten up when they begin to pass, have patience and try to listen to what they are trying to teach you in the meantime.

curiousabout77

I totally understand what your saying, my life has been turned upside down as well. You have major saturn and pluto aspects to your natal saturn, pluto and midheaven which has to do with the structures and life direction of your life that gives your life meaning so your life must be unrecognisable and jupiter adds to the sense of fear because it is expanding the stuff brought up by saturn and pluto so it feels worse. I have been trying to think about what I can do something about and try not to worry about what I can't do anything about. My ascendant is being impacted and your midheaven so it's like you and I are at a turning point in our lives so I'm thinking of you.

Thanks for the replies that makes some sense, I'm sorry to hear you're going through similar. Yup, my life is pretty unrecognizable at the moment and I'm worried about myself and 3 small children.
I've lost who I am and cant seem to heal

jkxx74

Premium Member
As ElenaJ said - you had on the one hand the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of January landing on your nodal axis (big time 'karmic' events) with the Jan 10 eclipse also doing the same with these same planets also squaring your Pluto (Pluto square Pluto + Saturn square Pluto) just recently in the last few months plus these same planets squaring Saturn very late last year causing enough of a stir with that configuration.

squares to natal Saturn by Pluto = loss of structures, safety, the "life you know" and you are being asked not too politely to rebuild from the ground up

squares to natal Pluto = I hope nothing too dangerous but this one can sometimes come off as a threat to your very existence - things get out of control and seem so overpowering you may have been stunned by it;

I see a couple of other things too - you had transit Chiron recently make a square to your natal ascendant though this was let's say earlier in the year and it's done with (others bringing up past trauma) as well as Uranus squaring natal Venus - unfortunately this one tends to coincide with abrupt interruptions to relationships and Uranus just made its first pass over that degree so there is some instability going on there over the next year.

on the plus side Saturn is not going to receive any more aspects from its counterpart nor transit Pluto but your own Pluto is still due to get more hits from both Saturn and Pluto so this is telling me you are in the midst of something and it's really big somehow.

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow. So I will admit I caught my husband of 13yrs having a 1.5yr long affair. We have 3 small children and I am financially dependent on him 🙄
My birthday was 1/9 and a little before mid March I found out. Then we were quarantined.. So basically I've been in isolation with him and the kids since March. To say that I have lost my mind is an understatement

I totally understand what your saying, my life has been turned upside down as well. You have major saturn and pluto aspects to your natal saturn, pluto and midheaven which has to do with the structures and life direction of your life that gives your life meaning so your life must be unrecognisable and jupiter adds to the sense of fear because it is expanding the stuff brought up by saturn and pluto so it feels worse. I have been trying to think about what I can do something about and try not to worry about what I can't do anything about. My ascendant is being impacted and your midheaven so it's like you and I are at a turning point in our lives so I'm thinking of you.

You're in my thoughts, I hope we both get through this 🙏🤗

The current transits in Capricorn apparently took their toll on you, your first house planets, moon in 7th, and your libra stellium. Many others with similar configurations are feeling the same way as you.
Things will lighten up when they begin to pass, have patience and try to listen to what they are trying to teach you in the meantime.

Thank you so much. I have been trying to tap into my spiritual side..I started meditation, seeking a therapist, discovering who I am outside of a mother. This journey is such a struggle.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Sigh, yes this would fit the theme. This is awful you have to endure this, I am hoping you get to be out and free very very soon. And along with that.. when times like these happen, don't let them discourage you no matter how bad things seem to get them. They will get back to normal-ish once the transits calm down. You got this far, you will get further later on, and it will in all likelihood be better.

But I understand the profundity of what you just shared

Sigh, yes this would fit the theme. This is awful you have to endure this, I am hoping you get to be out and free very very soon. And along with that.. when times like these happen, don't let them discourage you no matter how bad things seem to get them. They will get back to normal-ish once the transits calm down. You got this far, you will get further later on, and it will in all likelihood be better.

But I understand the profundity of what you just shared

I havent said those words out loud. Ive confided in noone out of shame, embarrassment, not ready for advice etc. I have not even processed this myself.