Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

Thus illustrating my point.

You guys really don't care about the actual illegal things Trump has done,

you only care to prove that he 'stole' the presidency.

He didn't.
def1ee9d50e12e85f6052887ee40024a.jpg

Witchyone

As a matter of fact, I only posted one analogy (the support HC recieved from media, hollywood and foreign countries) which is true and to the point. The rest of the post was a brief explanation about international law and national sovereignity, so you could comprehend that the rest of the world is not subject to the laws passed by the U.S. legislation. The other issues are facts about Trump's presidency you can look up yourself.

Dissmissing my post just reveleas the weakness in your argument, not the other way around.

I disagree with your characterization of many things in your last post and this one. It's clear you don't care about American sovereignty and laws, but I'm enough of a patriot that I do.

I feel quite comfortable in my assessment of Trump's foreign policy. I already did, but after Trump announced a unilateral pullout from Syria on Twitter and then in response yesterday Defense Secretary Mattis resigned, citing the same concerns I have, I'm more confident that the assessment is correct, and sadly, more scared about how much the world is already destabilized by all of this.

From the article linked below:
In his resignation letter, Mattis drew a clear distinction between himself and the president. "My views on treating allies with respect and also being clear-eyed about both malign actors and strategic competitors are strongly held," he wrote.

"Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position."

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/21/6790...ter-resignation-by-defense-secretary-jim-matt

Dirius

I disagree with your characterization of many things in your last post and this one. It's clear you don't care about American sovereignty and laws, but I'm enough of a patriot that I do.

I feel quite comfortable in my assessment of Trump's foreign policy. I already did, but after Trump announced a unilateral pullout from Syria on Twitter and then in response yesterday Defense Secretary Mattis resigned, citing the same concerns I have, I'm more confident that the assessment is correct, and sadly, more scared about how much the world is already destabilized by all of this.

From the article linked below:
In his resignation letter, Mattis drew a clear distinction between himself and the president. "My views on treating allies with respect and also being clear-eyed about both malign actors and strategic competitors are strongly held," he wrote.

"Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position."

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/21/6790...ter-resignation-by-defense-secretary-jim-matt

I think I've mentioned many times that I'm not american, and neither do I live within the U.S.

In any case the point is about american sovereignty, is that it ends at the country borders, so other nations don't have to abide by them if they don't want to. I know it is hard to believe that american companies would be subjected to the laws of each country, but that is how it is. Aside from that, the supposed russian issue is simply people sharing information with other people freely through the internet. If you have an alternative view of these, you are welcome to post it. But saying "oh I disagree", isn't an argument.

As for Trump pulling out your troops from Syria, I'm not sure what your point is. Should america permanently occupy Syria? for what purpose? Regardless of strategic opinions, it was one of his campaign promises to reduce the size of the military and bring troops home. I would have thought leftists, who have always complained about american imperialism would be in favour of this move. Suddenly your side is up for eternal warfare?

Last edited:

Dirius

So....how's the stock market doing these days? Haven't been paying it much attention, but with a President many claim is a financial genius, it must be at record-breaking levels!

The president can't control stock market and speculation. This is because the stock market is controlled by the individual decisions of normal people.

By the way, what do you think about Trump pulling troops from Syria and the whole region in general? You are probably celebrating him for doing that right?

Witchyone

I think I've mentioned many times that I'm not american, and neither do I live within the U.S.

In any case the point is about american sovereignty, is that it ends at the country borders, so other nations don't have to abide by them if they don't want to. I know it is hard to believe that american companies would be subjected to the laws of each country, but that is how it is. Aside from that, the supposed russian issue is simply people sharing information with other people freely through the internet. If you have an alternative view of these, you are welcome to post it. But saying "oh I disagree", isn't an argument.

As for Trump pulling out your troops from Syria, I'm not sure what your point is. Should america permanently occupy Syria? for what purpose? Regardless of strategic opinions, it was one of his campaign promises to reduce the size of the military and bring troops home. I would have thought leftists, who have always complained about american imperialism would be in favour of this move. Suddenly your side is up for eternal warfare?

This is going to be my last response to you about this because as I guessed quite a while back, you're not interested in a fair argument. You just want to argue. For example, suggesting that "my side" wants eternal warfare is unfair and you know it. There were differences of opinion about whether or not it was smart to go in. The fact is, Trump went in, and once you go in and make allies and promises, you don't just randomly decided to abandon them to their fates against the advice of your security adviser and the military. That's a disgusting level of disloyalty. This is the first time in the history of the US that a security adviser has resigned in protest. That should seriously worry all Americans and everyone else in the world too.

Dirius

This is going to be my last response to you about this because as I guessed quite a while back, you're not interested in a fair argument. You just want to argue. For example, suggesting that "my side" wants eternal warfare is unfair and you know it. There were differences of opinion about whether or not it was smart to go in. The fact is, Trump went in, and once you go in and make allies and promises, you don't just randomly decided to abandon them to their fates against the advice of your security adviser and the military. That's a disgusting level of disloyalty. This is the first time in the history of the US that a security adviser has resigned in protest. That should seriously worry all Americans and everyone else in the world too.

I'm more than happy to have a fair argument, but it is apparent there is a bias against anything Trump says or does. The issue with the continuation of the war is that Trump went in to deal with the threat of an expanding power with a standing army that was building its own nation. While the group still exists as individual terrorist cells around the globe, it is now reduced and has lost all territory, and thus the military intervention of Syria is no longer needed. The american intervention was never about the syrian civil war between Assad and the rebels.

Military people may argue that by leaving, you are giving them the chance to "come back", which is a fair point. But in all honesty, Trump's reasoning for doing so seems logical, its consistent with his campaign promises, and objectively does seem like the better choice. This does not mean however that the U.S. will no longer back the syrian rebels, if that is what you are worried about. That is another story.

The problem is that by saying Trump is wrong about pulling out the troops, by implication you are saying that the U.S. needs have a presence in any zone around the world that could potentially become a threat. That is an imperialistic policy (akin to ancient roman expansionism), even if it is for pre-emptive defense. That can only lead to a state of constant vigilance for the future. Thus an eternal state of warfare seems like a good way to call it.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Dates for transits from Saturn to points in Putin's natal and progressed charts as tRump's administration goes down in 2019 and 2020.

Dates given for aspects in longitude and right ascension.

Attachments

• n long dates.gif
    n long dates.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 27
  • n ra dates.gif
    n ra dates.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 28

david starling

The president can't control stock market and speculation. This is because the stock market is controlled by the individual decisions of normal people.

By the way, what do you think about Trump pulling troops from Syria and the whole region in general? You are probably celebrating him for doing that right?

So, the market must be down, then. Otherwise, you'd be giving him credit for it being up.

david starling

Pulling 2000 troops out of one place is good, although he may end up sending them somewhere else. He only makes money from the use of missile-bombings anyway. A war-profiteer President who hasn't divested doesn't bode well for ending the constant bombing that kills civilians and floods Europe with refugees.

JUPITERASC

Pulling 2000 troops out of one place is good, although he may end up sending them somewhere else. He only makes money from the use of missile-bombings anyway. A war-profiteer President who hasn't divested doesn't bode well for ending the constant bombing that kills civilians and floods Europe with refugees.
045-1009111944-Obama-Nobel-Peace-Prize.jpg

david starling

Will wonders never cease? The Trumpublicans are touting themselves as doves, which allies them with what Right-wingers used to call "peaceniks"! But....the bombs keep falling, making huge profits for the Arms-industry. War-profiteers (like the current Electoral College President) are in the driver's seat when it comes to our foreign policy.
Meanwhile, back on the home front....

Last edited:

Dirius

Pulling 2000 troops out of one place is good, although he may end up sending them somewhere else.

Well he is pulling more than that. And it is a good thing you acknowledge its a good thing. He also legalised hemp production in the U.S., how do you feel about that?

Last edited:

david starling

Well he is pulling more than that. And it is a good thing you acknowledge its a good thing. He also legalised hemp production in the U.S., how do you feel about that?

Before getting into politics, he was for legalizing all drugs, pro-abortion rights, and pro-outsourcing. He's a consumate politician, and knows his base. The cotton industry won't like it, but it's long overdue.

Dirius

Before getting into politics, he was for legalizing all drugs, pro-abortion rights, and pro-outsourcing. He's a consumate politician, and knows his base. The cotton industry won't like it, but it's long overdue.

Oh david come on, you are loving him. He is giving the hippies everything they have begged for in the past few decades. Face it, you have more in common with him than with other presidents.
:tongue:

JUPITERASC

New documents show Christopher Steele, the author of the dirty dossier
filled with ridiculous debunked and unproven allegations, admitted that he
was hired by the DNC and Hillary Clinton to produce evidence
that would challenge the validity of the 2016 election if Trump won.

Of course, we could always tell this was the case
but now Steele is on record admitting it
so how is it that Hillary Clinton is able to roam freely :smile:
as Mueller indicts Trump associates with petty process crimes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06MKVC_lv4

blackbery

The US Department of Justice has charged 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democratic officials in the 2016 US elections.

Thus illustrating my point. You guys really don't care about the actual illegal things Trump has done, you only care to prove that he 'stole' the presidency.

He didn't.

Last edited:

blackbery

Your astrology input is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you once again for your knowledge.

The 2017 Inauguration's 2019 solar return (precession corrected) occurs at 0:12:35 am, EST. It is followed 3 minutes and 22 seconds later by a lunar eclipse. The return and the eclipse charts have the Moon on the MC and the Sun on the IC in the White House. A full moon indicating that the term has expanded as much as it can and will begin diminishing from this time on (thanks to the Democratically controlled House of Representatives). I think the inauguration the return springs from will indeed be finished before another solar return for it next January 20th.

tRump in 2019 with indictments falling like a blizzard - "There's a lot of trouble with this Sollozzo business. Its very unfortunate. I know the Tattaglia's are a little misfortunate...down on their heads. Well...that's life. Everyone's got their own circle of sorrow."

Buford T. Justice to tRump someday: "My handle is Smokey Bear and I'm tail grabbin' your a** right now!"

Last edited: