Any advice much appreciated (Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius)

ninja

Hello!
The last 2 years of my life have been so weird. Ican't seem to feel at peace with myself. I don't have any clue on what I want deep down. I have been living with indecision for too long. Can't make up my mind if I want to live where I currently live in Slovenia or I want to move to Spain, where I feel more alive. If I want to study for a masters here in Slovenia or just leave it and go abroad. I feel like I shouldn't leave because of my family and at the same time I feel pulled to go away...I have lived i Spain before and I liked it...

I am just being so confused lately and I have a hunch that maybe all he squares, Saturn and the the Moon have something to do with it. It is just a paralysing feeling and I want to be done with it because I can't live properly anymore...I am just constantly questioning myself and am going around in circles...and it never seems to stop.
I have so many squares and just feel so much burden is on my shoulders that I can't even breath sometimes..and also I feel bored where I currently reside...and I wonder if it has something to do with my moon in sagittarius. I live in a small town with 30.000 people. Anyway, thanks for any comment, info, suggestion you may have...

Nina :whistling::confused:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_ninjaf_f.82365.31632.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_ninjaf_f.82365.31632.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 41

katydid

At some point, moving abroad would be very beneficial. Your chart funnels through your JUPITER in Aries on the 1st/2nd cusp. I think you will grow and progress by relocating.

And you have Chiron in the 4th, so moving away might be a kind of a healing process. :bandit:

Can you continue your higher education in Spain?

Retro

Banned
Hi.
Your chart is really nice... //.
;)
But your Moon is totally destroyed by Saturnian effects... ;)
... ;)
Your birth-ruler Jupiter is a long shot away from Saturn... /
;)
Terminate your stay in Slovenia (because of wealth matters... //
Terminate it now... /
Try seeing your second sense. As a Scorpionic warrior (Pluto in 8th...), there are no worrysome things... /
Try speedsenses (meditate on this... /)
.. ;/

Claire19

Hello!
The last 2 years of my life have been so weird. Ican't seem to feel at peace with myself. I don't have any clue on what I want deep down. I have been living with indecision for too long. Can't make up my mind if I want to live where I currently live in Slovenia or I want to move to Spain, where I feel more alive. If I want to study for a masters here in Slovenia or just leave it and go abroad. I feel like I shouldn't leave because of my family and at the same time I feel pulled to go away...I have lived i Spain before and I liked it...

I am just being so confused lately and I have a hunch that maybe all he squares, Saturn and the the Moon have something to do with it. It is just a paralysing feeling and I want to be done with it because I can't live properly anymore...I am just constantly questioning myself and am going around in circles...and it never seems to stop.
I have so many squares and just feel so much burden is on my shoulders that I can't even breath sometimes..and also I feel bored where I currently reside...and I wonder if it has something to do with my moon in sagittarius. I live in a small town with 30.000 people. Anyway, thanks for any comment, info, suggestion you may have...

Nina :whistling::confused:
You need to post a current chart with your progressions and transits. then we can make some sort of analysis.

You are in your Saturn return phase and that is always a challenge.
Moon in Sagittarius can indicate moving away and making a home far from your place of birth.

wilsontc

Staff member
squares, to ninja

ninja,

You said:
Ican't seem to feel at peace with myself. I don't have any clue on what I want deep down. I have been living with indecision for too long. Can't make up my mind...I have a hunch that maybe all he squares...have something to do with it. It is just a paralysing feeling...

As you may know, you have a collection of planets on the Midheaven (outer world) square (energy needs to be combined with) a collection of planets on your Descendant (others), so you need to combine your outer world with others in some way. As you also may know, squares are motivators that force you to take action. So whatever you can do to combine your outer world awareness with those around you...do it!

Motivating,

Tim

ninja

Thanks for your advice, I ried to find a masters degree in Spain but I just couldn't find what I was looking for :( I also think I should just go...but now, I am too late to apply for a masters there and the ones I have seen or tried to apply aren't the ones that fit my wishes...anyway thank you :) Nina

ninja

Re: squares, to ninja

Thank you Wilsonct!

What do you mean by outer world? Any circumstances or location I find myself in? Or this outer world needs to be abroad because of Sagittarius there?

Nina

ninja

You need to post a current chart with your progressions and transits. then we can make some sort of analysis.

Thank you. Here is my chart with transits and progressions...:smile:
I appreciate all the help....

Nina

Attachments

• astro_245gw_05_ninjaf_f_2016914.76257.21548.jpg
    astro_245gw_05_ninjaf_f_2016914.76257.21548.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 24

HarmonE

It appears to me that your chart is heavily geared towards being flexible and change. First you have so much mutable energy and very little fixed. On top of that, all four of your angles are in mutable signs. This means that where you are coming from, how your project upon the world, your highest attainments and your interaction with others are all going to be flexible. And to be the best you you can be its necessary to go with that and not try to be fixed.

I would agree that your upcoming Saturn return is influencing you at this time and because of your moon is right there it is going to probably be felt even more. Saturn is about constriction and limits and your energy really isn't comfortable with any of that. Saturn is trying to say 'hold on, wait, don't make any rash decisions, lets be responsible' and the rest of you is saying 'lets be free and not get too tied down!'. Id say this is where you are getting the confusion from.

I am wondering though if you are being held back by your fear of being on your own, or by the comforts that you feel you need from others? With your north node in Aries in the 1st it would point to you embracing yourself and getting away from sacrificing yourself for partners or relationships. To truly shine it would seem that you would benefit greatly from getting in touch with what makes you tick and being a warrior for that cause.

ninja

It appears to me that your chart is heavily geared towards being flexible and change. First you have so much mutable energy and very little fixed. On top of that, all four of your angles are in mutable signs. This means that where you are coming from, how your project upon the world, your highest attainments and your interaction with others are all going to be flexible. And to be the best you you can be its necessary to go with that and not try to be fixed.

I would agree that your upcoming Saturn return is influencing you at this time and because of your moon is right there it is going to probably be felt even more. Saturn is about constriction and limits and your energy really isn't comfortable with any of that. Saturn is trying to say 'hold on, wait, don't make any rash decisions, lets be responsible' and the rest of you is saying 'lets be free and not get too tied down!'. Id say this is where you are getting the confusion from.

I am wondering though if you are being held back by your fear of being on your own, or by the comforts that you feel you need from others? With your north node in Aries in the 1st it would point to you embracing yourself and getting away from sacrificing yourself for partners or relationships. To truly shine it would seem that you would benefit greatly from getting in touch with what makes you tick and being a warrior for that cause.

Wow very good read! All is so true I am afraid of being tied down, at the same time I listen to others and feel I should be more responsible...and finish my education in Slovenia even though I really don't want to live here anymore...and feel I need to be here for others (my family) but there is really nothing else keeping me here.I of course also feel afraid of being on my own, but once I push trough the first hard period I feel lighter and happier then ever. That is why I feel I need to go abroad, because living ind making a living somewhere else, where it's harder and I can only rely on myself makes me tick....But it's like there is a brick wall holding me here and pushing me to study (maybe Saturn) and I can't overcome this feeling of responsibility... uuuufff...

Thanks again...very good insight

wilsontc

Staff member
outer world, to ninja

ninja,

You asked:
What do you mean by outer world? Any circumstances or location I find myself in? Or this outer world needs to be abroad because of Sagittarius there?

In astrology, the "outer world" begins when you first start relating to the people around you. So relationships, sex, travel, business, friends, and spirituality focuses make up the "outer world". The Midheaven and the Descendant are the purest areas of focus in astrology on "outer world" (Midheaven) and "others" (Descendant). When you focus on the Midheaven you are the furthest focused you can get from your "inner world" and when you focus on the Descendant you are furthest focused from your "self". So you NEED to meet others and get OUT into the world. Travel is a natural way to satisfy this need and explains the urge you have to get out from where you are and to someplace where the people and places are different.

As you mention, once you act on this NEED to combine awareness of others with the urger to get outside of your inner world, you have then dealt with the tension of the massive square...and you can focus on your North node (future goals) in the 1rst house (self).

To sum up, first focus on others and getting out among them, then you can focus on yourself and your own interests.

Explaining,

Tim