Do you guys think this synastry is Marriage Material?

PatriciaGxoxo

I'm fairly new on this astro forum, I'm not that good at synastry and wanted to know if you guys see anything speacial in our synastry? We've been together for 5 months.
We have some common good synastry:
Sun/Moon conjuction
Eros/Psyche Conjuction
Descendant Synastry
Ascendant Synastry
Juno Connections

First time dating a Capicorn and I love everything about him. Past guys I have dated I ALWAYS had synastry with Mars/Moon, Mars/Pluto, Venus/Pluto, Mars/Venus (ALL HARD ASPECT), with typical 5th House and 12th House placements..
This one not having any pluto aspects and it feels so I don't know this relationship seems soo I hate to say it but perfect. Buy maybe its my venus in pisces... any opinions?

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 55

PatriciaGxoxo

Yes I dont think they actually show aspects but Ill show the little table. I am the inside blue, Ed is the outside.

Attachments

• Synastry 2.jpg
    Synastry 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Yes, this is definitely marriage material. This is 2020, and most marriages fail, so no astrologer can guarantee "until death us do part", but few charts show so much marriage material.

Your Sun conjuncts his Moon, and his Ascendant is at your Mars/Jupiter midpoint. If fact, your Mars/Jupiter conjunction is conjunct his Ascendant. Both of those indications usually indicate marriage quite strongly.

PatriciaGxoxo

Yes, this is definitely marriage material. This is 2020, and most marriages fail, so no astrologer can guarantee "until death us do part", but few charts show so much marriage material.

Your Sun conjuncts his Moon, and his Ascendant is at your Mars/Jupiter midpoint. If fact, your Mars/Jupiter conjunction is conjunct his Ascendant. Both of those indications usually indicate marriage quite strongly.
I forgot all about midpoints. You are absolutely right!! I just checked my midpoints and most of them conjuct his personal planets!! Thank you for giving me this feedback and information!

IleneK

Premium Member
What Cary said. :smile:
And also, any synastry is marriage material if both people are sincerely and wholeheartedly committed to working things out between themselves, allowing themselves to grow to meet the needs that the synastry reveals.

PatriciaGxoxo

What Cary said. :smile:
And also, any synastry is marriage material if both people are sincerely and wholeheartedly committed to working things out between themselves, allowing themselves to grow to meet the needs that the synastry reveals.
Thank you! I appreciate for your feed back IIeneK!

comdoc

Definitely! 98% overall synastry potential.

His Venus conj your 7H Neptune/Juno
His 4H Moon/Eros conj your Sun/Psyche/Nymph
His 4H POF conj your NN 1H

Could you post the composite relationship chart?

comdoc

Definitely Marriage Material! 98% (9.8/10) overall synastry potential.

His 10H Venus conj your 7H Neptune/Juno
His 4H Moon/Eros conj your 10H Sun/Psyche/Nymph
His 4H POF conj your 1H N Node

Could you post the composite relationship chart?

PatriciaGxoxo

Yay, I'm happy to hear that!! I dont happen to know that much about composites chart yet. Here is our compositee chart.

Attachments

• Composite Chart 2020.jpg
    Composite Chart 2020.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 47